Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• @Godplay101 You can find the Google Form in this thread: High Ping & Connection Issue Reports If you're unable to provide the required information on that form, you can also email support@albiononline.com so they can help troubleshoot your connectivity issue. ~Evas_Flarelight

• @ken7 Please wait for the support team's reply. It's highly recommended that you do not bump or update your ticket unless you have something important to add to it. Each time you bump your ticket it's sent to the back of the queue. I'm now locking this thread. Support-related concerns are better addressed by the support team. This is also mentioned in the In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules Feel free to DM me if you have questions. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Emptyhand: “hello Any future plans for Albion online currency (Gold) to become cryptocurrency? ” That is highly doubtful: Crypto Scam Warning Quote from Korn: “Hi all, We have been made aware of various fraud attempts in the crypto currency world related to Albion Online. Somebody claims to be selling / listing Albion Online crypto currency and claims that you can you use in connection with the game. Be advised that this is a scam. Do not invest into this under any circumstances. Also…

• Welcome to the forum @YoboMakeKeanos, You need 1.6K Community Tokens to unlock the Amythyst Cougar skin. You'll see the exact amount when you mouse over it. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Braviary: “cant purchase the 1k skins and i already have more than 1k ” The Amythyst Cougar skin requires 1.6K Community Tokens. Mouse over the amount and you'll see it. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Fluffner: “Maybe not the best first post on the forum but i just recently bought me one of that juicy value packs with premium time and some vanity fluff and some gold on top. Little did i know that would also lead into a recurring subscription wich was NOWHERE stated it would ! Thats fucking predatory behaviour SBI. I dont even care you try to get people into a subscription but holy moly STATE THAT ON PURCHASE FOR GODS SAKE ! If you a new player and bought one of that value packs ple…

• Welcome to the forum @DetoxyTheReaper, We highly recommend that you wait for the support team's reply and not bump your ticket because it's sent to the back of the queue. The 24-48 hour response time also depends on the number of tickets in the queue. Please note that posting account-related issues on the forum is not recommended, none of the forum staff can speed up or resolve your concern. I'm now locking this thread. Feel free to DM me if you have questions. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from DengalDwarf: “I was hoping to get it answered before the season ends, hence the bit about 17 hours. Better to just answer it than move it around for nothing. Thank you. ” It's because you were spamming duplicate messages, which is not recommended.

• Hi @DengalDwarf, I moved your post here since this is a beginner question. Your Faction Points do not reset. The points you're referring to are for Seasonal Guild vs Guild season. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Mastickar, You can reach out to customer support by creating a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Badga, You can submit a support ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• @svyatttov Please note that none of the forum staff can assist you with your concern. We highly suggest that you follow the support team's recommendation and reach out to Easy Anti-Cheat about your issue. I'm now locking this thread. You can find the forum rules here: In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules Quote from Mytherceria: “Don’ts - use the forums for individual customer service issues. The forum staff cannot help you. Instead, contact our customer service here. ” Feel free to send me a me…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “I hope you get the response you are looking for. Surprised no Mod has replied here yet. Evas is usually all over these types of questions. Lets make it easier hehe.... @Evas_Flarelight ” Thanks for the ping @Blenfjorn. @PurpleSweetTart, welcome to the forum! I'm basing my reply on Albion Online's Terms and Conditions when it comes to the use of Macros: Quote from Albion Online Terms and Conditions: “13.3 No Manipulation Users may only play the Game personally. They are not…

• Here Goes Nothing!

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the forum @Wearerunning and best of luck!

• @TwoPocket I recommend you reach out to the support team instead of discussing your issue here. Please refer to the forum rules here: In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules Quote from Mytherceria: “Don’ts - use the forums for individual customer service issues. The forum staff cannot help you. Instead, contact our customer service here. ” If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. I'm now locking this thread. ~Evas_Flarelight

• 93b6fcbcbbbe75d5279ee0c19100873267390070.png 늦은 여름이 되며 낮이 짧아져 갈수록, 그림자는 길어지며 적들에게 숨을 곳을 제공하고 있습니다. 새로운 추천 시즌이 찾아왔으니, 지금부터 10월 1일까지, 여러분의 친구에게 게임을 추천하고 신병 모집자의 재규어 탈것 스킨을 받아가세요! 해당 스킨은 여러분의 스위프트클로 기반 탈것을, 날렵한 얼룩무늬 사냥꾼으로 변화시킬 것입니다. 축축한 늪부터 추운 산봉우리까지, 이 교활한 고양잇과 동물은 어둠 속에서 적들의 뒤를 쫓을 수 있게 도울 것입니다. 그리고 언제나처럼, 한 번 잠금을 해제하면, 계정 내의 모든 캐릭터가 사용할 수 있게 됩니다. 세 번째와 다섯 번째 추천을 통해 막대한 양의 명성도 함께 얻으실 수 있습니다: 세 번째 추천으로는 100,000 명성의 가치를 지닌 T7 서적 더미를, 다섯 번째 추천으로는 200,000 명성이라는 막대한 가치를 지닌 T8 서적 더미를 획득하실 수 있습니다. 그리고 언제…

• 93b6fcbcbbbe75d5279ee0c19100873267390070.png 随着夏末的白日越来越短,阴影也变得更高,为可怕的敌人提供掩护。一个新的好友邀请季开始了,即日起至10月1日止,你将能透过推荐好友游玩,而获得推广大使捷豹坐骑皮肤。 此皮肤可以将你所有迅爪基底的坐骑转变为毛皮光滑、技巧娴熟的致命猎人。从潮湿的沼泽到寒冷的山峰,这只狡猾的猫科动物将会帮助你在阴影中追踪敌人。与往常一样,一旦你解锁了这个皮肤,它就能同时给你帐号中的所有角色永久使用。 在你完成第三次与第五次的好友邀请后,你也将能同时得到巨额的声望奖励:第三次邀请将使你获得价值10万声望的T7书堆,而第五次邀请则奖励T8书堆,提供惊人的20万声望。与往常一样,你在此好友邀请季的第一次邀请除了解锁坐骑皮肤以外,还会同时赠送一份额外的T8书堆。 1e9adbb1d020dc92551fd552e6af8c7190c750c2.png 本次好友邀请季将会在10月1日的例行维护后结束,在此期间热烈的推荐阿尔比恩给你的好友们,并获取你专属的奖励。 如何获得好友邀请季奖励 - 将你的好友邀请链接寄送给好友,你可以在此处…

• 93b6fcbcbbbe75d5279ee0c19100873267390070.png A medida que los días de verano se acortan, las sombras se hacen más largas y sirven de refugio para los temibles enemigos. Ha llegado una nueva temporada de referidos y, desde ahora y hasta el 1 de octubre, puedes reclamar la skin de montura de Jaguar del reclutador cuando reclutes a un amigo. Esta skin transforma a tu montura de garrapresta en un elegante cazador con manchas. Desde los húmedos pantanos y hasta las gélidas cumbres de las montañas, es…

• Welcome to the forum @Tesix The Misbison mount skin is found on your wardrobe menu. You can access this by opening your inventory, clicking on the wardrobe button then going to the second tab. Drag/double-click the Mistbison skin token to the appropriate slot and you'll change your Ox's appearance. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Heya @TrenshyMaster, The forum staff does not have access to any player's account so we cannot assist you. Additionally, posting your issue here will not speed up your request. We highly recommend you wait for the support team's reply. You can read the forum rules here: In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules Quote from Mytherceria: “Don’ts - use the forums for individual customer service issues. The forum staff cannot help you. Instead, contact our customer service here. ” I'm now locking this th…