Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 679.

• Fair downside U have big mobility with big pp damage and a 2 sec cc immunity frame U should be punished if using the E for attack from long distance without noticing the enemy cc resources, anyway smashing from short distance is hardly reactable Add to it the big pp mobility with Q2 and triple kick + hard to catch passive

• Bloodletter

Fabrizziou - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Sethis: “1v1 bloodletter?) Show at least one of them in top 500 CD ” corrapteds =/ 1v1 battle they are more like vroom vroom running simulator

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Where are the sword nerfs? you nerf spear basic attack why not nerf sword move speed? how many thread it is now people have been calling for sword nerfs? 7? 8? ” DELETE CORRAPTEDS DELETE CORRAPTEDS DELETE CORRAPTEDS DELETE CORRAPTEDS CRINGE CONTENT DELETE CORRAPTEDS DELETE CORRAPTEDS DELETE CORRAPTEDS DELETE CORRAPTEDS CRINGE CONTENT DELETE CORRAPTEDS DELETE CORRAPTEDS DELETE CORRAPTEDS DELETE CORRAPTEDS CRINGE CONTENT DELETE CORRAPTEDS DELETE CORRAPTEDS DELETE CORRA…

• IS BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ?

Fabrizziou - - Rants

Quote from The_Support_God: “my bow is still waiting. speed shot is still a thing that exist as a W skill ” wdym? as far as I know bow line has only 2 W's: explosive arrows and frost shot If Hunter tree gets touched like Mages then we can hope to see reworked new W spells

Fabrizziou - - Rants

Quote from Painball: “Waiting for the Axe rework. these things are pure trash compared to almost every other weapon tree ” It seems that almost all weapon trees will get a rework, warrior tree will be the last one tho, so let's hope we could get something next year

• NDA Patch 7

Fabrizziou - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from McDobs: “Cleric robe should be completely removed from the game (all damage immunities really) ” as said by Hatten they are part of MOBA-like gameplay, but they shouldn't be as easy to proc, personally I think that everlast spirit wasn't an i-frame easy to proc unlike ooga-booga jump to be immortal (trinity and 1h-mace), I mean yea, almost every player in Albion is thirsty to hit something to death Anyway the problem of cleric robe was the little downsides compared to the spell value

Fabrizziou - - Rants

Cringe content Cringe content

• NDA Patch 7

Quote from McDobs: “Lol... and how are we supposed to predict the next broken meta weapon, buy tons of it cheap and then when the patch launches we re-sell at godly prices??? C'mon we need to make money easily... ” idc man, I'm just spitting facts, ask it to devs Since Into the Fray update almost every combat balance patch landed on testserver without passing on NDA

• weapon rant

Fabrizziou - - Rants

welcome to moba-like gameplay from +100 weapons/champions/items only 10 will be absolute and supreme meta defining kekw

• lol

• Spear buffs

Fabrizziou - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Quagga: “spear is ok i would only add to the daybreaker purge enemy and cleanse ally. ” what about giving realmbreaker the ava fists treatment of purge > dmg?

• there are better ways to kill prestacking in cringe content without need of placing the last nail on sword's coffin in every other content

• NDA Patch 7

Imagine asking for NDA updates in 2022 Any change now lands directly to testserver lol

• Quote from Asheraxia: “No mounts in mists would be good. ” no weapons as well we should fight on bare hands as fierce warriors

• Quote from Kanra.zip: “if you want to stop prestacking on crystals just slap a permanent mage robe on them ” It sounds interesting, that also can kill the big brain healing with merc jacket using crystals gameplay Anyway the problem is that u can still stack on mobs, bats and tiny chests Unless they implement ur idea of despawning mobs, there are still bats and chests (they are single use tho)

• Disable any type of prestakcking or self-buff proc by hitting or getting hit by mobs during an invasion (this includes tiny chests and crystals) Done, prestack cringe is gone, by other side u get rid of another big brain gameplay like nerds with merc jacket healing themselves on crystals

• Dual Wielding

Fabrizziou - - Feedback & Suggestions

in aesthetic terms it would be interesting Like Gandalf fans will be happy with 1h mage staffs + bsword or clarent, or any guy with sword + axe berserker style or whatever In gameplay terms it will be an actual challenge as many ppl stated above Starting on how obsolete it could leave to offhands or 2h weapons and finishing on balance issues The idea is weird but interesting, it sure needs a lot of feedback

• Quote from VseOtlichno: “Or 10... Or 15.... ” In the medium time I've spent on roads I rarely find zergs, only when I get connected to HO zones

• play healer on damage Q(?)