Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 188.

• Quote from Piraterer: “Please buff Bloodletter. With a bit more dmg and less cooldowns it would be a good Mists weapon. Orherwise we will only see gauntlets, Quarterstaffs or Bows. ” God loves a trier! LOL BLOODLETTER needs to be Nerfed with immediate effect before Mists comes out or the entire content will be populated with invisible Bloodletter rats aoe murdering groups of single players attepting to play the game properly. This weapons execute is broken and should be halved immediately.... I …

• Quote from BurnsidePDX: “-Fire Bolt. Really specific and odd justification for the cast speed nerf. 2vs2 hellgates…? What percentage of players even consistently play that? Weird to be fine tuning the primary source of damage for an entire skill tree due to very, very specific content. I don’t think I’ve heard about any complaints in 2vs2 regarding firebolt, heck, generally it seemed OK now balance wise across all content. The range increase is significant and I believe thisll end up being an ov…

• It is easily interruptible, which is why pairing it with cleric robe is essential. TBH it isn't necessarily the most effective W for Great Nature in PvP, solo perhaps if you can get distance, but without Immunity and distance through CC it's next to useless. Cultist robe does the same thing but isn't interruptible and BOTH are self CC items that take you out of the fight... and with a melee on your arse, that is just not feasible. It's fine, leave it as is, for those niche occasions where Nature…

• immortal druid

Asheraxia - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

TBH Ive swapped to Great Nature from Fire as the Fire tree is dead and the Great nature does better damage and has incredible sustain.... it is virtually unkillable if you play properly. The most amazing thing is its a faster dungeon clearing weapon than great fire, with lower possibility of mishap. In open world it is devestating.... perhaps it's only draw back is lack of mobility, but hey, even fire suffers from that, and doesn't have any sustain at all.

• Quote from Achiolli: “lets go fire players, lets make a noise for sbi to hear us ” Trust me man, we've been banging on for years, and the answer was the recent fire rework then DEEP NERF. You are right, they don't want people playing fire, it might be a server side issue.

• Bloodletter

Asheraxia - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Piraterer: “Bloodletter ist hard to play, easy to counter. If you want to fix a weapon for upcoming Mists than bow pls. ” That is bullshit and you know it. You know what really pisses me off? ... guys who play the weapon in question as their main, and then have the temerity to come onto the forums and attempt to bullshit the community when they know for a fact what they are saying is complete bullshit. One scant check on Murder Ledger reveals that you are a Bloodletter main with more …

• Witty and on point!

• Bloodletter

Asheraxia - - Feedback & Suggestions

With the upcoming 'MISTS' patch, it is prudent to once again bring this issue to a head. with Mists looking to become a solo battlefield, Bloodletter will absolutely dominate this new content, and for many classes and weapon trees they are likely to be excluded from even attempting to enter this new realm without Bloodletter's over powered execute being dealt with. It can remain an execute class, and be utilized as a gathering weapon with a 20% execute rather than the 40% execute it now enjoys. …

• Bloodletter

Asheraxia - - Feedback Testserver

With the upcoming 'MISTS' patch, it is prudent to once again bring this issue to a head. with Mists looking to become a solo battlefield, Bloodletter will absolutely dominate this new content, and for many classes and weapon trees they are likely to be excluded from even attempting to enter this new realm without Bloodletter's over powered execute being dealt with. It can remain an execute class, and be utilized as a gathering weapon with a 20% execute rather than the 40% execute it now enjoys. …

• With the upcoming 'MISTS' patch, it is prudent to once again bring this issue to a head. with Mists looking to become a solo battlefield, Bloodletter will absolutely dominate this new content, and for many classes and weapon trees they are likely to be excluded from even attempting to enter this new realm without Bloodletter's over powered execute being dealt with. It can remain an execute class, and be utilized as a gathering weapon with a 20% execute rather than the 40% execute it now enjoys. …

• Man I absolutely feel your pain. Ive been a Fire main since I started the game, having played fire in other MMO's for almost 2 decades. Fire in Albion is still in a dreadful place. I had high hopes when fire was reworked in the recent patch, but you are correct that it got slaughtered once again to bring it into a place of dreadful to pointless in PvP scenario's. Ok YES, great fire, blazing, wildfire, and the hopelessly telegraphed METEOR.... still have a place in small group, GvG, and ZvZ, pvp.…

• Patch 7 Evensong nerf is too drastic. 25% to 15% is a 40% decrease in effectiveness. There were better ways to deal with the issue than nerfing this weapon, simply remove the capacity for multiple Evensong E's to effect a target, so that the single weapon still had use in Arena's, and Open World, but teams could no longer stack Evensong's in their make up. Much like Spiked Gauntlets were dealt with, the weapon needs to retain it's single target effectiveness and character, without being made red…

• NDA Patch 7

Asheraxia - - General Questions & Discussions

Evensong nerf is too drastic. 25% to 15% is a 40% decrease in effectiveness. There were better ways to deal with the issue than nerfing this weapon, simply remove the capacity for multiple Evensong E's to effect a target, so that the single weapon still had use in Arena's, and Open World, but teams could no longer stack Evensong's in their make up. Much like Spiked Gauntlets were dealt with, the weapon needs to retain it's single target effectiveness and character, without being made redundant a…

• No mounts in mists would be good.

• I would agree that much is dependent upon the kind of healer you have. That said, much is also dependent upon the kinds of players you get in the team as well. For instance: 1/ Players that leave the support class to get crystals and ignore anything other than splurge attacking. 2/ Players that fight only in the middle and get drawn away from Crystals so that the other team gain all three crystals at all times. 3/ Players that play their class oblivious of the kinds of heal support and support c…

• I think they are referring to open world zvz small scale encounters, but it has been dealt with in another thread, where any group with a mace can keep the GA completely under-control.

• I hear a lot of moaning about a minor tweak to market taxation to balance out the escalating hyperinflation... seems absolutely reasonable to me. What I haven't heard much about is the brilliant way that the most toxic behavior in this game was dealt with, groups of 4.1 'Gate Campers'! In one fell swoop Gate camping became a thing of the past.... Thank God! it was the most annoying and seriously toxic behavior that simply could not be rectified in any other way. It has ostensibly been eradicated…

• Also... Can we please have a high percentage, short duration SLOW ( on hit) added to 'Burning Field'. (50%/.5 sec on Hit) All other mage staffs have a slow field effect, fire has some of the longest cast 'E's', please give Fire partial parity, and add a slow. Thank you!

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Separate the armor into a separate buff applicable at the start of the channel (as GH does on first healing tick) and leave the HP/MP regen tied to the channel. That way you can decide to fast-cast it in case you can't compromise your positioning, although you will have to commit to it from time to time as a simple resistance buff isn't much for a 45s cooldown button. ” Exactly, so perhaps adding a small reflect 33%, and a 33% cooldown reduction, while channeling, and the…