Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Plate mostly have team oriented abilities and little personal defences often relying on their base stats to tank one exception would be soldier armor for being a dps tank hybrid. curse often use this to buy time for DPS dots to ramp up while kiting leather is suppose to be the best mix of defence vs offence but all skills on leather are very offensive orientated needing to auto attack or get up close and personal. Melees this would be perfect for melee weapons cloth on the other hand is your typ…

• the only way to not reliably die in ZvZ is a support from non purgable defences and plate armor cleric is to survive reflect and bomb squads it has always been that way since back then locus had the purge but has been split into 2 items aka lifecurse imagine back then when locus had purge and resist immunity on top of defences for the front line tanks can freely enage and dps can drop clumps because purge and resist immunity was in 1 item

• i feel happy and sad at the same time its mixed feelings i do feel that this game could have gone further than i dream of when i first started 2 years ago only 50% of what i expected in this game have been achieved yes i do invest alot of time into the game maybe not as much as before as IRL catches up but i still love the game and how far you have come as for why i dont join is because test times you have set for internal testing is like in the dead of night for me 3am (18 -19 utc) on week days…

• Bloodletter

The_Support_God - - Feedback & Suggestions

@Sethis was it not during this time black hands was also a thing where they take 2 E combo to kill people and maybe a third if it did not get the job done? cleric robe assassin hood reset less mobility but 90% of defences has 0 effect

• Bloodletter

@Fuhcew2 it was earlier than that BL meta fell off during the tap root and heal pot nerf for HP stacking then came the Hallowfall and tombhammer meta where BL cannot dps check them cause they have insane heals + boop so melees like BL had a harder time

• @Quagga article by riot on how they buff nerf champs leagueoflegends.com/en-pl/news…balance-framework-update/

• Bloodletter

i am here laughing my ass off hearing piraterer say BL is harder to play trying to prove BL is weak compared to other weapons whats your reference? cause bow , frost , and other kite builds are much harder to play and position and even then it does not have the impact nor the viability to be in all content your win condition is the most easiest to fill get the other side to below 40% and it can be done by any source of damage unlike swords who need pre stack and even then its not a confirm kill …

• Bloodletter

@Piraterer you are not making a good argument about bloodletter not being OP when your stats says otherwise you kill count is in the thousand and fame ratio is damn high bloodletter is not the best or worst weapon but its viable in every content from solo, gank, small group to ZvZ level yes there are weapons better than it in X content and would be a better first pick than bloodletter yes there are hyper mobility weapons that make 1v1 near impossible for bloodletter but because blood letter is n…

• @VseOtlichno i also have the same reaction cant get people to give more indepth details on what is broken these days

• Where are the sword nerfs? you nerf spear basic attack why not nerf sword move speed? how many thread it is now people have been calling for sword nerfs? 7? 8? please share your matrix on how you decide what weapon gets nerf or buffs Riot games shared how they decide to nerf/ buff champs with win rate as reference so please share with us how you decide nerfs buffs

• can provide something more accurate? maybe numbers, weapon type, pvp condition how it cause a imbalance in pvp is it like swords with move speed or like spear auto damage or like blood letter E?

• @boogiepop you know there is something i have experimented with some other armors other than cleric in my free time but never got it to work the power of invulnerability and increase damage / heal for the 3 seconds gives a strong come back potential there are other armors that crystal league top team uses like purity and druid robe but it relies heavily on player positioning and is vulnerable to being Clapped or focus down by multiple targets the potential of something strong just does not beat …

• IS BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ?

The_Support_God - - Rants

Quote from Painball: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from IsthatHurtt: “BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ” No, they are in a coma.Quote from The_Support_God: “well one thing i am happy about SBI is when they want to do changes to X weapon line they are quite willing to listen to feedback and balance X weapon line for the duration they are in test realm + 2 weeks after live ” Getting a single weapon line a big spotlight while forgetting everything else exists is literally more cringe than leaving balance alo…

well one thing i am happy about SBI is when they want to do changes to X weapon line they are quite willing to listen to feedback and balance X weapon line for the duration they are in test realm + 2 weeks after live

Well in this game change is slow and meta items stick for a while at least for a season or 2 aka 3 months and some for even more there is only a few items in history that got reworked then changed patch after patch till its a balanced state example. royal boots rework, demonfang rework v3, clarent blade, Nature cleanse heal, hallowfall

Yes they are sleeping the community here have posted so many suggestions to fix it even if it was temporary for like Riot games like every 2 weeks or 1 month in SBI case at the rate they do balance changes there is no harm for nerfing for 1 month then buffing the next till its stable

• if i see more bedrock mace over something like grailseeker, groovekeeper, hand of justice, 1h mace, morning star, heavy mace, blackmonk staff or even oath keeper then i would admit they exist until then they are a meme and non existent weapon used mainly by rats

• @Quagga Quote from Quagga: “Quote from The_Support_God: “Glad bedrock mace getting some attention in competitive content after being a dead weapon for years ” u and your brain is dead, dont even talk on things you dont know, u dog afk player. ” of all guilds i have been to every single one has asked not to play bedrock mace in any comp any activity for any reason. and my several attempts to play bedrock mace has ended with me getting a warning or threatened with G kick i have seen people get G k…

• Glad bedrock mace getting some attention in competitive content after being a dead weapon for years

• I got to agree that the transport should give some points or faction rank you are investing time which can be used for PvP or PvE to do related faction stuff