Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 725.

• Quote from abelsullivan: “Thanks and sorry I'm quite new to this, so filling out 7 nodes of the outer ring of some weapon means spec 700 or 840? And what does some spec of some specific weapon(e.g. bloodletter 720) mean? ” now there is what is called Elite specs. which are 101 to 120. So this mean the new maximum total spec for a weapon is not 700 but 840.

• the new maximum is 120 per weapon. so that person probably means they are 711/840 which is the new maximum

• Double Brimstone Damage Cancellation

Deathskills - - Bugs

probably knockback or for 1 of the 2 brimmy, the enemy was still considered as under the effect of the GA spell which means no damage can be done

• Fire/Frost Aoe Q'es

Deathskills - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Schmellow: “Quote from Deathskills: “they literally just balanced it so when using morgana cape and/or a scholar robe you can only cast twice a second with it ” Wait, what change are you referring to? I'm skimming patch notes and can't find anything about that. They nerfed ice shard damage in lands awakened 8, and that's about it. Was it in fixes somewhere? Quote from Deathskills: “hence why it has higher damage. cause you can miss ... there is a new 3rd Q for frost which slows and do…

• Fire/Frost Aoe Q'es

lmao you don't need a team, perma as cc on E and W spell (the new one allows a 40% slow). you have CC on 1h forst, glacial as slow, ava frost you freeze the person on the spot which allows to chain with the Q spam. i held off to say it but now you kinda commented that you are either bad using frost or just have no clue what they actually do and how to effectively use em in various content.

• Fire/Frost Aoe Q'es

so basically, they literally just balanced it so when using morgana cape and/or a scholar robe you can only cast twice a second with it. there are items and abilities made to reduce cast time. no need to change the spell. heck, before the animation was broken and you could cast up to 4 times in a single second if you had really low ping. So, for frost, your suggestion makes no sense. you just need to stop aiming where the person is and aim where they are going. cause it is a skill shot. hence wh…

• exchange

Deathskills - - Feedback & Suggestions

it's called a silver sink. this is made to remove silver from the game economy to limit the amount of silver available. same thing with repair station technically.

• Fire/Frost Aoe Q'es

which AOE Q from frost are you talking about?

• because there is a silver sink in the game with the tax. a 3% tax is applied once the item sell and a 1.5% placement fee (you multiple the sell tax by 2x if you don't have premium) So basically you need to front that initial 1.5% tax to update your item price or put it for sale.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “The new content is great. The old content was only enjoyable to people using it to troll people into false 1v1 fights which turn into 5v1 fights. Scammers basically. And yes maybe 1 or 2 peeps who were legit 1v1, but most times I passed one of those zones there is one guy inside the circle and 4-5 guys outside the circle waiting for someone to be stupid enough to go fight the guy in the circle. Between the HG entrances and the chest zones, I could pass 3 of these on route …

• Quote from Stardust968485: “ Quote from Deathskills: “as i've said in the past, easy solution is temporary zones actually hard flag you instead fo the temporary bs like we have atm. literally solves the problem and makes for a "faster" way to flag up for pvp in that area which i don't think would be a bad thing most of the time. would have solved probably the issue we had in the past for the old hellgate format too imo. ” Every single goddamn PvP group in existence would all have invis pots read…

• as i've said in the past, easy solution is temporary zones actually hard flag you instead fo the temporary bs like we have atm. literally solves the problem and makes for a "faster" way to flag up for pvp in that area which i don't think would be a bad thing most of the time. would have solved probably the issue we had in the past for the old hellgate format too imo.

• use /stuck it should get you unstuck and make sure to report it to the support team since this seems to be a bannable offense based on Furniture Blocking Exploit

• that's why you set the tier of the gear. you kinda should know what ip you'll be with what gear. which means you can just configure it that way. that's the whole point of loadouts. to configure by tier because if it was by ip, it would cost a lot more resources on the game to run that math for every player. since for one player the loadout would work properly due to x amount of specs but for another player when sharing the loadout, it wouldn't because of y amount of specs. Doing it the way it cu…

• wailing as mobility advantage tho and quicker cast time. So imo it has a place for something close to a mobility bombsquad which currently is done by melees (either gloves or demonfangs).

• weapon is fine, just take 3x 8.3's and you'll see it still shredds.

• Quote from TwoPocket: “Quote from Deathskills: “i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a city, hideout, personal island, or guild island moving them at the same time on the same map outside of the city breaks this one. move along and accept the ban ” How? If each character is independent and independent of the other?Where is the ban on movement in the rules? ” cause it's still you. having multiple characters in the same map that YOU CONTROL…

• i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a city, hideout, personal island, or guild island moving them at the same time on the same map outside of the city breaks this one. move along and accept the ban

• and more people in albion are a billionaire then have the hg achievement currently and i can guarantee you that xD Cause it is easier to reach 1bil silver then to reach 250k infamy in hg's. Cause you can Solo the content and don't require a group of people. The level 7 one probably is hard to reach and yet they still made level 7 crystal and not level 9's. Genuinely, most people who have above a billion fame have more then a billion silver at some point for the most part and there is way more th…

• Quote from Latty: “Quote from Latty: “What you're really saying is "All achievements should be achievable by me" or better yet "All achievements should be achievable by x% of albion population" Have you made up some arbitrary percentage of people getting an achievement to warrant its nerf? What is it? and how did you arrive at this number? ” I'll try once more because I enjoyed the "whole dictionary" joke. @Blenfjorn nor @Deathskills gave answers to these questions. You keep saying they should b…