Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 219.

• Harvester boots BUG

Mabruck - - Bugs

Thanks a lot for the detailed info Quagga, I will forward this to the design team - the tooltip is missing this important info!

• Harvester boots BUG

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, this is a very vague bugreport - can you provide us with a video and a way to reproduce this effectively? Cheers

• Hey there, I forwarded the Druid Cowl issue to the design team - the tooltip is missing the information for the number of max affected targets. When it comes tot he Hellion boots: that is not a bug, since that spell is a DoT (damage over time). Cheers

• the mounting bar doesnt work.

Mabruck - - Bugs

Comments like that simply are not helping Solventh. Besides from that, it is not a gamebreaking issue like a crash or something, you do not see the cast bar but you still see the animation for mounting up. I reported it to the coders and this will be looked into and hopefully be fixed sometime after patch #7

• Bank Tab Naming Issues

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, thank you very much for your detailed report. We will look into this and inform the UI team. Cheers

• prenium buying

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, just go to albiononline.com, log in and navigate to your "Subscriptions" to manage them. Cheers

• the mounting bar doesnt work.

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, can you provide us with a video of when this happens? Cheers

• Silence bugs blight staff

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, can you post a video of that behavior? And what weapon/spell is used to silence the player that uses blight staff? Cheers

• If we were non-existent, I would not be able to speak with you. You simply have to wait until it is your turn, I do not know about the workload of the support team. Additionally, even they have the right for free weekends and vacation You did receive several emails for device verification between the 17th and 24th. Maybe you should check all your email accounts (gmail and libero).

• Revitalize changes not live

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, it seems you are right, something went wrong at some point I guess. This change will be put in a patch after patch #7. Cheers

• Привет, VseOtlichno прав, и мы знаем о плохой визуальной коммуникации цены и уже передали это команде дизайнеров пользовательского интерфейса. Спасибо ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, VseOtlichno is right and we are aware of this poor visual communication of the price and forwarded that already to the UI design team. Cheers

• Silver amount rounding

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, it is indeed not a bug, but a design change. We forwarded the player feedback to the UI team though. Cheers

• controller not working

Mabruck - - Bugs

こんにちわ。 ゲームクライアントの修復、steamによるゲームファイルの整合性確認、ゲームのアンインストールと再インストールを試しましたか? よろしくお願いします。 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, Did you try to repair the game client, or verify game file integrity via steam or uninstall and reinstall the game? Cheers

• controller not working anymore

Mabruck - - Bugs

You could also try to disconnect your keyboard and mouse or switch the usb port for the controller

Mabruck - - Bugs

And try to close as many background apps as possible to prevent possible input device prioritization

Mabruck - - Bugs

I am using the steam version and have the same controller like you but for me it works fine.. Does your controller work in other steam games? Did you try to repair the game client, or verify game file integrity via steam or uninstall reinstall the game?

Mabruck - - Bugs

For me it works fine, what kind of controller are you using? And did you check your settings, maybe the controller is deactivated.

Mabruck - - Bugs

Hey there, let me try.. was your controller connected before you started the game?

• Enigma Blade's Bug (Arcane W-slot ability)

Mabruck - - Bugs

Quote from Kanra.zip: “they fixed the Enigma Blade multiple recasts bug (you could cast the blink twice under certain circumstances) devs don't leave things out of patchnotes just to stealth "nerf" your weapon, chill ” So the multiple recast BUG was fixed, ok but that should have nothing to do with the setup of all these spells that have an effect upon hit, not kill. And that will be looked into at some point.

• Hey there, we ourselves have no means of monitoring the matchmaking system or code construct behind it, but have asked for an investigation. Cheers