Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 104.

• This is a simple thing that would just be a nice quality of life item: show the player's alliance tag and guild name on the inspect dialog @Nesneses , @Shadowbrick

• ingredients for cooking

Grrawl - - Feedback & Suggestions

the prices reflect the player driven economy

• For those that say player feedback is not taken there is a for the "Rare Mount Breeder" bug fix that came from this post in this patch: (tho Piddle first mentioned it back in 2019) forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ight=direwolf#post1213667

• Guild Island Invisible Wall

Grrawl - - Bugs

Near the testing dummies entrance, there is an invisible wall on the north side of the path towards the entrance. reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…l_near_the_testing_arena/

• When I have t3 unlocked, and am trying to unlock t4, the study option is not working. Some players report they can't earn fame for unlocking t4 at all still. Here is the video showing it. twitch.tv/videos/1500952743 @Nesnes @Shadowbrick

• Journal Fame Revision

Quote from The_Support_God: “if you are losing money to make higher tier materials you might as well just sell the lower tier materials for refiners and keep the profit but if you are already gathering low tier materials then getting high tier materials while not even seeing a hint of risk then blackzone t7 and t8 would lose its meaning we have seen how powerful laborer empires have been in the past. where players can contribute 1-2 hours of play per day playing farming simulator while earning u…

• Journal Fame Revision

Quote from The_Support_God: “problem with this is that unlike fishing this will flood tier 8 materials there is not really any T8 fish that is game breaking because they dont craft equipment they only give slightly more chopped fish being able to access T8 resources without ever leaving safe zone will 100% cause market for t8 item to crash it will rejuvinate laborer empires but it would render blackzone gathering way weaker than it should be because of the risk involve ” Yeah... that was a back …

• Journal Fame Revision

Considering the recent changes since lands awaken, I am thinking that it would be helpful to have all journals work the same as the Fishing journals. You could even set the levels to the same amounts as the fishing journals. The main idea is that it would be nice to be able to fill t2 gathering/crafting journals doing any tier crafting, and also be able to fill t8 journals doing any tier of gathering/crafting. The main advantage to this is that it makes it easier to take a few journals out to do…

• Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Grrawl: “So excited to hear "into the fray" has a "Cabbage Merchant" Achievement added! ” where can i see all of the new upcoming achievents? (and what is required to achieve them) ” I think I saw it teased on the AO daily show from 5/17.

• So excited to hear "into the fray" has a "Cabbage Merchant" Achievement added!

• Quote from YeSer: “Quote from keyfouyr: “The most loot (from the most to the least) Raid Dungeon solo Group Dungeon solo Solo Dungeon solo Enchantment of map increases the Fame and Amount of loot by affixed Percentage coresponding to the map .1 .2 .3 but DOES NOT MAKE THE LOOT BETTER... JUST MORE. Tier of the map a T6 map has a very high chance for T4, T5 and T6 items (also possible to get T7 and T8s but pretty low) a T7 map has a very high chance for T5 T6 and some T7 (T7 just become more commo…

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl - - Chronicles of Albion

Grrawl starts to learn the Arcane arts Spending time in the forests around Merlyn’s rest gave Grrawl a chance for meditation and introspection. The calming sounds of the woods, mixed with the low moans of the undead would lull him into a relaxed state. One day while adventuring, Grrawl found an arcane staff that one of the undead had lodged in their ribcage. He heard that arcane staffs were powerful, but never took any time to learn about them. This time he was intrigued by the purple glow of th…

• city plot lease duration

Grrawl - - Bugs

once the auction period starts, if a station is for sale, the duration of ownership shows -700,000 days.

• I don't know if the Spring event this year had more active players than last year, but it seems to me that the Spring Egg hunting brought a lot of players out into the open world. Maybe it would be worth having a 2nd event like this in 6 months or so. My idea would be to have the mount be a Yeti that you break out of a block of ice, but then have to feed the snowballs from last year's winter event to nurture it. The other option would be some kind of mount that eats the Pumpkin Pips from the fal…

• A limerick: The rights of spring are here, It's time to foist a beer. Eggs on the ground Chocolate is found Hear the sound of our cheer.

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl’s Depot of Death This advertisement is sponsored by the newly opened: “Grrawl’s Depot of Death”. Do you live in the Outlands, but feel like the prices are exorbitant to purchase your next set? Bring yourself and your materials over to “Grrawl’s Depot of Death”, just outside of the center of Merlyn’s Rest. Need a new bow to hunt direwolves and moose? “Grrawl’s Depot of Death” can get you back in the forest fast. Do you find yourself getting bled dry in a fight? Put on a freshly crafted Mer…

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl Opens New Stations in Merlyn’s Rest This advertisement is sponsored by “Grrawl’s Who Ever Smelt it Dealt it”, now with two convenient locations in Merlyn’s Rest. Being Grrawl’s scribe has allowed me to chronicle some great adventures, but today is different. Today I want to talk to you about the best place to refine your ore and lumber in all of the Outlands. I know, you are thinking: “Grrawl pays for you to write for him, so these are not your real opinions”, and “How could you know how …

• Quote from Piddle: “ Next, you will find out that Rare Animal Breeding lists the requirement as Direwolf pup or better, when it is actually Adept's Fawn or better. ” So, I see the Rare Animal Breeding info on the Destiny board is still not correct. @Nesnes @Shadowbrick - any chance this nugget can get addressed in the next update or 2? I would imagine it is not too hard to change it to the t4 stag.

• dang... guess we will see some healer-only meta for the next 6 days.

• Unable to place crops after update

Grrawl - - Bugs

same on my mobile version @Nesnes has this been recorded as a bug by support?