Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 101.

• AO was not, in fact, designed as a mobile game. It launched for PC in 2017. It was only in 2021 - four fucking years later - that they managed to port it to mobile.

• From my experience, refining/crafting is only worth it if you use the proper city for the RRR and use focus. Otherwise, it's better to just sell it.

• So, about fame (what you call levels): if you can use adept gear and have reaver level for the zones you want, you can safely roam red/black zones. I'd change that mount into something cheaper (I like T4 horses), stop using soups and start using T7 fish (so you slowly fame into fishing as well). I don't carry several food types at once: normally, I either carry gathering food (pork pies), fish (for dungeons) and stews (if I feel like I'll do pvp). Also, I noticed you're carrying a T5 pickaxe; a …

• I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but... can Gnature actually win any fights unless its opponent is stupid? Its only recourse is to break crystals in any other circumstance? If so, then why use it in the first place? CD chest loot is crap (from my experience); so people use it just to be annoying? What do they gain from it?

• Quote from Peachka: “Never heard of this. Is it still a thing? ” Nope. It was fixed in 2020. And, more important, you can't get killed in yellow zones anymore, in any way. Any defeat results in knockdown only.

• Since you've been playing for the past two weeks, I assume you already have at least a basic grasp of most game mechanics, knows what is what and where is where. Also I'm assuming you dislike non-consensual PvP, not just full-loot. To play Albion completely PvP free, you'll need to actively avoid most zones of the game: yellow, red and black zones. Travelling between cities is impossible without crossing yellow zones, so travelling between cities is a no-no. Stick to your starting city and the b…

• I don't know if I understand what you want. On top of IP hard caps you want to matchmake CDs based on PvP fame? If yes, I think that it would be a great idea.

• SBI nerfed laborers to oblivion. They tripled fame requirement for crafting laborers, making them far less profitable than they used to be. They can still be profitable, however, if you fill the crafting journals yourself or do decent market research. Refining, IMHO, was ruined by people using alts. Basically, if you're not a "professional" refiner - that is, really spec'ed into it, using thorough market research, setting up multiple buy/sell orders in multiple cities, use all your focus, etc - …

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “Quote from Morwys: “This entire thread is a fucking flex. Just an entire dick measuring contest. ” You gonna put yours on the table or just talk about the competition. ” I'm afraid my dick is rather small in comparison. Even for a new player. On a good day, I make anything between 300k-600k per hour, doing solo dungeons/CDs and gathering. I play mostly on mobile, with unstable connection and FPS (my phone is shit), so doing full loot content is just a waste of silver. Died m…

• This entire thread is a fucking flex. Just an entire dick measuring contest.

• My phone is a crappy entry level Motorola G20. It has 4Gb of RAM and an T700 UNISOC (which, I've been told, is better than a Snapdragon equivalent in almost every way, EXCEPT gaming). It plays Albion on the absolutely lowest setting at an average of 40-50 FPS and 30-40 FPS on wooded areas (Lymhurst and the like). It falls to single digits during ZvZs, completely unplayable. It's fine during everything else - if you put on the lowest settings possible. It does has problems with overheating - my p…

• It largely depends on the market and what city you're in, if you're using focus or not and if you have premium. However, generally speaking, if you have premium and you are using focus: livestock pastures are generally the best in terms of profit. Herb gardens are second, closely followed by farms, with mount pastures/kennels being less reliable overall, with potential for high profitability but wildly varying prices between different animals and babies (some can actually cost you money to raise…

• Quote from hikaslesi: “I wouldn’t say I hate them but they are annoying because I’d rather take the game at my own pace and just look at regular gameplay on YouTube rather than be shown a bunch of guide videos. A lot of other people may love these though cause I’m still a kid so I have a bunch of spare time unlike most adults ” Personally, I'd say that playing outside the meta at your own pace is great... until you realize you sinked millions of silver and hundreds of hours into something you wo…

• Am I Alone?

Morwys - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from buddytex: “yeah.. here I am almost a month later of consistent play and my opinion hasn't changed.. I'd like an option to turn the chat in game completely off; At the moment I've got it minimized as far as possible if only to see less of the general hatred people display here. Even responses to gg wp (to CD's that I've lost) are rude or degrading. Still guildless. I thought I'd be able to enjoy this game and take it competitively but it seems it's not really good for anything beyond m…

• I have been playing for about 6 months, but I'm still largely a newbie. Specially in PvP. However I have only paid real money for premium twice in all this time (for two different characters) and I have paid for all other month's premium with silver and have, ATM, around 7 million silver and the next 30 days premium paid for. Here's my tips: - First of all, tier 4 in what? Weapons? Gathering? If you need help with something in particular, you could give us some specifics. - A combination of farm…

• Procurando guilda

Morwys - - Recrutamento de Guildas

Continuo na procura! Bump pra ver se alguém me encontra. XD

• Procurando guilda

Morwys - - Recrutamento de Guildas

Quote from DeadlyWipe: “Já encontrou? ” Ainda não, mas mudei pra Caerleon, então se for uma guilda de lá, melhor ainda.

• So, I gave up on the lawful life and decided to turn to crime. Having a lot of fun so far. Moved to Caerleon, bought an island to get some passive income, started roaming flagged hostile and so on. However, I kind of didn't got what is the advantage for a solo player to flag for Caerleon. From my perspective, it's mostly a disadvantage. With other factions, you can flag up and get bonus fame/loot/etc while doing most things AND you're now part of a group of like-minded individuals working toward…

• AFAIK you can set different tabs of the chest different access rights. I have no idea how that works as I have never been part of a guild. Also, there's a russian forum, you you prefer it. It took ages for me to find my native language's chat, maybe you're like me and didn't saw it.

• Quote from Jerek: “Quote from Morwys: “Since the servers are shit, the ToS basically clears SBI of even giving a shit and even now, as the game is nearly unplayable, the white knights are still defending SBI, I'm fucking done. Anyone has any recommendations of a good, similar, sandbox RPG, free to play or not (preferably available for mobile)? ” New World. It's the best MMO on the market. ” Really? From what I've heard and read, it's a complete mess of a game. But I'll sure check it out.