Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Quote from Ayazh: “And the point of empty inventories…you think people will buy a t3 mount and just ride around naked to admire the graphics?? Most gankers don’t take the resources gathered anyway due to its weight. This change is good. It doesn’t remove what’s Albion at its core. We will still lose our shit in bz. ” This change is not good. It completely kills off Albion's core. You are skipping the majority of the risk by not having to run back with loot. The only possible way this feature mak…

• Quote from Cspar: “So many tears from people who camp zones near gates. And to the people play the game 10 hours a day and don't care about travel time or getting shitter-skill ganked in a zone adjacent to the portal because it's only a couple hours of lost loot out of the 50 hours you will play that week - you are the minority. We can still kill people in BZ and the roads, we just can't kill them on their way home. The number of people that don't read things properly too is incredible... You ca…

• I really can't believe you guys are going forward with this lazy band-aid fix to solo players being ganked. Why would I ever run back as a gatherer? I'll just take the silver hit and get a guaranteed profit. At the very least, the travel cost should be 100% of whatever you currently have equipped and in your inventory. You should never be able to teleport back and make a profit. Anyway, there are a bunch of ways to fix travel times. This isn't one of them. Especially this teleport feature that l…

• Quote from Cspar: “It just means you can't camp the routes home and actually have to put some effort into finding and catching people. ” How are you supposed to put "effort" into finding and catching people without a group, though? As someone who plays solo, people can't kill me if I'm on my mount unless they are running very specific pigeonholed builds or in a group. A lot of this is because of how much they've nerfed ganking over the years. So, if this teleport feature now forces groups to run…

• Quote from Cspar: “Cool story bro, but I've another 20 where I've spent a couple of hours working hard to avoid gankers while farming in the BZ as a solo player, just to get ganked on the way home by a handful of people that have just been camping a zone adjacent to the portal for the last 8 hours to catch some cheap and easy loot. ” Yeah, being able to kill people and take their stuff is kind of the point of the game. That's basically gone now since everyone can just run to a corner of the zone…

• Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “I'm torn regarding the teleport system. I can see how it might improve or undermine the game. I just hope that if it is the latter, they don't hesitate to remove it and accept an L. I still believe that one of the main reasons people don't go into the Black Zone is because there is no content that is fundamentally different from the Royals. I would bet that if they released a range of new solo dungs types, new collectibles and rewards that you could only get in the BZ then…

• I'm hoping they made it so it can only be used if you have nothing in your inventory except equipped items. Seems like this feature will be a disaster otherwise.

• Quote from pesadelo: “The fact that you guys are even considering doing this is troublesome, remember this is a sandbox MMO. ” Agreed. The entire point of this game is that it's a sandbox MMO where you never know if you'll get ganked or if you might randomly meet some people to do stuff with. Fast traveling back to towns is a great way to kill any sense of a living world. It's definitely worrying they would even suggest something as game-ruining as this when the game should be pushing towards ne…

• I can barely tell what the avatar unlocks look like at 80% HUD size because they are tiny on PC. 100% HUD size makes it a little better, but they are still slightly pixelated. 100% also makes every other UI element seem too big for 1920x1080. 80%: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…0f0ebedd627a76de74c4fd8b9 100%: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…0f0ebedd627a76de74c4fd8b9 This is also an issue with item icons used in chat. Actual size lol: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…0f0ebedd627a76de74c4fd8b9 At lea…

• Quote from MrDaS: “IP should mean much more and impactfull for the game right now ppl dont care to gain fame and spec up any tree because they just can use any cc wep or BL form a group of rat gankers t4 and hunt anything that moves ignoring IP scaling - specs or t8 items... ” You have to remember this game has a gold exchange. Making IP more impactful is a bad idea. Just leads to completely unwinnable fights and people feeling like a game is P2W when, in its current state, a really good player …

• The worst part about doing faction content is the long travel times. Especially when you get deep into an enemy's territory. The run back to home once groups fizzle out is awful. I think finding out a way to speed this up would be nice, but I don't think teleports would be the way to do it. That kind of kills the social part of the game where you see other people running to and fro, no matter the area. And while on the topic of travel, I would like sea travel finally be introduced. I think a sai…

• - Description of the issue: Steam achievement for "Quality AND Quantity" doesn't unlock when conditions are met in the game. - Steps to reproduce: Reroll 999 items at the same time. - Result: The achievement unlocks in the game but not on Steam. - Expected result: The achievement unlocks both in-game and on Steam.

• All of the long coats or pieces with coat tails stick to the player's legs instead of flowing through the wind. This is a sad thing to see. It would be nice if these cosmetics got animations added to them.

• Are we going to get this? I would love to play the game on the Steam Deck when it finally releases. I would like to see the game ported to console in general so more people can play.

• Wardrobe Loadouts

Gamefreak - - Feedback & Suggestions

With the ever-growing number of vanity items, I think the wardrobe finally getting loadouts would be nice. It would work exactly like gear loadouts except for cosmetics.

• That's automation so it's likely a no.