Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Community tokens MAX stack at 999

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, if you hover over the amount of tokens needed, you'll see that you actually need 1600 tokens for the skin. We are aware and will hopefully rework that amount display in the future. And like all other items, the tokens stack until 999. But you can just make several stacks.

• CD go next button

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, just so you know, we are aware of this issue. However, the investigation of it proves very difficult at the current time and I unfortunately can not provide an ETA on when it will be fixed. ” Hey, thx 4info! also can assume that the current system i.e. not using shrine which 99% provides safe PVE is part of the bad code ? ” This very much looks like the same broken matchmaking. Per design, not using the shrine just means you won't go invade …

• CD go next button

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, just so you know, we are aware of this issue. However, the investigation of it proves very difficult at the current time and I unfortunately can not provide an ETA on when it will be fixed.

• Arcane first W bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, thanks for the report. We've got some issues with spells that activate effects upon hitting enemies, however they're broken when killing one. We are aware of this and are looking into fixing this, however I don't have an ETA as this is a broader issue unfortunately. ”

• Great Arcane bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, when using Cleanse spells, you are immune to any CC for 1 second. When you Stun -> Cleanse -> and immediately Time Freeze, then it's likely you are still within the 1 second time frame of immunity. I believe that's the issue you were reporting, right?

• Hey there, Chain Missile does not deal Direct Damage, and thus does not procc any heals by Bloodlust. I do see that this is not clear, and we will have a look at the tooltip accordingly.

• Corrupted Dungeon reduced Loot Bonus

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

@Sevechenko Obelis is our dev responsible for that stuff. Quote from Obelis: “Modifiers that increase loot aren't displaying correctly in the UI as of today, so you're only seeing the base yellow zone bonus. This is a visual issue only. I've looked in the logs where we record the factor used for loot calculations and it is using the correct factor. Just the UI is incorrect. We'll have a fix for it as soon as possible. ”

• Alliance invite

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

It's supposed to get hotfixed with today's (15.09.) maintenance.

• Corrupted Dungeon reduced Loot Bonus

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, we are aware of this issue and will look into fixing it as soon as possible. As far as I know the issue is only visual though, so you still receive the appropriate amount of loot. Important to note is that Random Dungeons, Corrupted Dungeons, Hellgates and HCEs are affected by this.

• Hey there, thanks for the report. We've got some issues with spells that activate effects upon hitting enemies, however they're broken when killing one. We are aware of this and are looking into fixing this, however I don't have an ETA as this is a broader issue unfortunately.

• Error in the skill tree

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Привет, просто для моего понимания, я думаю, вы сравниваете заблокированный узел дровосека-адепта (для разблокировки которого требуется собрать березовые бревна) с уже разблокированным узлом-дровосеком-адептом (для которого требуется собрать сосновые бревна до уровня). Лучше всего было бы сделать скриншоты доски достижений вашего друга, чтобы мы могли разместить их рядом с вашими, я думаю. __________ Hey there, just for my understanding, I think you're comparing the locked Adept Lumberjack Node …

• Silver loss

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, as Fred already mentioned: please check if you are using a Satchel of Insight in your bag slot, and become familiar with its effects. If you do not use one, please check if you have Auto Respec enabled on your Destiny Board at the top. Both are using silver when you generate PvE Fame to either increase the fame gained, or to generate more Combat Fame Credits which you can allocate to level up skills.

• In game albion store

Amoebius76 - - Beginner's Questions

Hey there, please contact support@albiononline.com instead, they should be able to help with any purchase issues.^^ But in general Unqux is of course right. If you encounter any issues with the game, feel free to post in the bug section and screenshots/videos always help us a lot in identifying the issue.

• battleaxe and cooldown reduction

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Hey, it was changed with introduction of numeric cooldown timers how cooldown is displayed on the spell button so cooldown modifier speeds up the timer, the actual cooldown duration is correct. This ofc leads to this issue where you cannot really see the cooldown after reduction as on the tooltip, that's something devs will look into if we can make cooldown modifier from equipped items displayed as initial cooldown while having cooldown modifier boosted with spells working …

• battleaxe and cooldown reduction

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, works fine for me, the final 20 second cooldown is reduced by the Mistcaller. Is there a difference to how the spell should work in your expectation?

• Hey there, could you upload your DxDiag and the player.log the next time this happens to you? - player.log (open the launcher, go to Settings, click on Game Logs. The text file "player.log" in there is the one we need) - Dxdiag file: In Windows, select Start and enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar. Select dxdiag from the results. In the tool, select Save All Information

• twitch drop bug de vinculacion

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from Kazu26: “Tengo el mismo problema con mi cuenta pudiste sucionarlo? ” El problema antes mencionado se solucionó hace algún tiempo. Entonces, ¿puedes reclamar los cofres a través de Twitch, pero no puedes reclamarlos dentro del juego? Verifique si tiene la cuenta de Albion correcta conectada a la cuenta de Twitch correcta. _________________ The aforementioned issue was fixed some time ago. So you are able to claim the chests via Twitch, but you can not claim then ingame? Please check if…

• me hackeron la cuenta

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hola, comuníquese con support@albiononline.com sobre cualquier problema con la cuenta. ____________________________ Hey there, please contact support@albiononline.com about any account issues.

• Hey there, this sounds like the Crafting Station did not have enough Crafting Capacity to fulfil the whole refining request. You can check at the three bars at the bottom if the condition, food supply and crafting capacity are enough to use the station.

• Help with account recovery.

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, when you first started Albion on your Steam account, you were asked to enter an email address to either create a new account, or link an existing one. This can very well be a different one than you use for Steam, so if you have any other email addresses you could try those.