Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• The new frost Q has outrageous damage and range... frost shouldn't stay as mobile as it is with that amount of damage.

• Quote from DookieCookie: “Quote from JoeyTabonio: “Quote from DookieCookie: “Quote from JoeyTabonio: “PoN can be purged but "a purge" doesn't cover a 15second cooldown buff which can get instant value by healing immediately after the PoN. Soldier armor, royal armor, cleric robe, druid robe and lymhurst cape can all be purged, are they all trash and should not be used just incase they bring 'a purge'? ” If you're smart, you save the purge for the PoN on a low HP target if the nature staff healer …

• Quote from DookieCookie: “Quote from JoeyTabonio: “PoN can be purged but "a purge" doesn't cover a 15second cooldown buff which can get instant value by healing immediately after the PoN. Soldier armor, royal armor, cleric robe, druid robe and lymhurst cape can all be purged, are they all trash and should not be used just incase they bring 'a purge'? ” If you're smart, you save the purge for the PoN on a low HP target if the nature staff healer doesn't switch, or once nature staff healer uses Po…

• Quote from DookieCookie: “Quote from JoeyTabonio: “Quote from DookieCookie: “Quote from JoeyTabonio: “Heavy Mace is annoying to face but in 5v5 nature is still better than holy. In crystal league you won't see any holys, even when they knowingly face a heavy mace since holy is currently unplayable at a high level. ” That's just flat out wrong, plenty of people play holy staffs at high levels. Even in hellgates 5v5, you will almost never see a nature staff healer. Blight staff and rejuvenation me…

• Quote from DookieCookie: “Quote from JoeyTabonio: “Heavy Mace is annoying to face but in 5v5 nature is still better than holy. In crystal league you won't see any holys, even when they knowingly face a heavy mace since holy is currently unplayable at a high level. ” That's just flat out wrong, plenty of people play holy staffs at high levels. Even in hellgates 5v5, you will almost never see a nature staff healer. Blight staff and rejuvenation mechanics suck against instant burst. ” Nature has in…

• Heavy Mace is annoying to face but in 5v5 nature is still better than holy. In crystal league you won't see any holys, even when they knowingly face a heavy mace since holy is currently unplayable at a high level. Why? Nature doesn't really get any beneficial scaling by being <6m from your team mates since all abilities get full value at 9-11m away. However, enemy damage and specifically the heavy mace purge gets way more value when you are standing too close together. So heavy mace vs nature on…

• Quote from Catorcoffee: “Quote from JoeyTabonio: “Quote from Catorcoffee: “Frost Nova will nerf range and radius,so I hope will reduce Cd to 15s . ” Dont you think an enormous buff defeats the purpose of the original nerf....? ” Enmm about balance,bow W2 frost shot have 15s cd and can jump more far than Frost Nova. Qs 1 can knocking back Pass 1 can slowdown enemy 10 % W2 can jump 15m ” Yes but frost is not bow and bow is not frost. Frost is already gonna be insane after the patch. If you're gonn…

• Quote from Catorcoffee: “Frost Nova will nerf range and radius,so I hope will reduce Cd to 15s . ” Dont you think an enormous buff defeats the purpose of the original nerf....?

• Quote from Quagga: “From silver 2 or gold I think you get a t5 tome for winning and not a small amount. if I remember correctly it is 20tome 20k each ” Completely wrong. 20 tomes 20 each? Go play one and show your rewards. Quote from Quagga: “For losing you get a tome ” What? Quote from Quagga: “I got into gold 2 before mmr was fixed in few days.... don't know what you are talking about... it seems the problem is not the system but you and your gameplay lool ” Bro.. you have over 700 games and s…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “The Faction Rank only shows when you are set for Faction Warfare, not all the time. So unless you are town-sitting with it on, you're at risk by having it on. So it is not the same thing. People playing Yellow/Blue Zone Faction Warfare have to repair their gear when they get knocked down, and the top rank people are sporting 8.3 Masterpiece and paying 150k per knockdown. Also, they are representing their city, so it makes sense for their rank to show, when they are active …

• Quote from IlabSentuser: “Quick question, how long does it normally take for things on the test server to make an appearance on live? A couple of weeks, months? Thanks in advance. ” Tuesdays are usually patch days. It depends on the size of the patch but anywhere from 1-4 weeks is what it usually is. I'd say if we're lucky next Tuesday otherwise the one after.

• I love reading cd players whine

• A corrupted player asking for more depth and complaining there is no skill? Just don't play corrupted? Do small scale, 5v5 or literally anything that isnt ganking or corrupted and you immediately have more depth and skill needed.

• Quote from Jerek: “Quote from JoeyTabonio: “Quote from Jerek: “Quote from noxmortus: “Quote from Jerek: “Why can't I use my Elite Wild Boar in arenas but this guy can use his Transport Mammoth? arena-Mammoth.png"> ” Elite Wild Boar is considered a Battle Mount, which are not permitted in crystals or arena. ” But a transport mammoth is? Explain how that makes any sense... ” The key distinction is just having abilities or not. The mammoth does absolutely nothing and is just slow and takes long to …

• Definitely 100% agree, needs to be changed ASAP. I play with my newer friends and they were excited to play the crystal league, learn and improve. So we signed up for lvl1s multiple times and every time it was like oh nice, I saw that guy playing in the crystal league tournament. As you can imagine none of them are interested in crystal league anymore and have moved to other content.

• Quote from Jerek: “Quote from noxmortus: “Quote from Jerek: “Why can't I use my Elite Wild Boar in arenas but this guy can use his Transport Mammoth? arena-Mammoth.png"> ” Elite Wild Boar is considered a Battle Mount, which are not permitted in crystals or arena. ” But a transport mammoth is? Explain how that makes any sense... ” The key distinction is just having abilities or not. The mammoth does absolutely nothing and is just slow and takes long to mount so if anything it's a disadvantage. Ba…

• Better Arena rewards

JoeyTabonio - - Feedback & Suggestions

This sounds like fun but shouldn't be there for normal arena, and the crystal arena chest shouldn't be the same as instance dungeons since the matches are much shorter and you don't risk your gear in the BZ. So, it would have to be around yellow maybe red zone at crystal rank in terms of value.

• There is no matchmaking algorithm. I think they just make a group and adjust RP based on the resulting balance. I've seen games with 5 people with 1-5 games in Iron I fighting against 5 bronze with 100+ games. There clearly is no matchmaking otherwise this wouldn't happen.

• 300? It'll take at least 500-1000 even if you don't lose at all. RP gain goes all the way down to 1-3 per match as your rank goes up. The problem is that there aren't enough players in albion for an accurate matchmaking system like in superior 5v5 moba games and the way sbi designs it will only make less and less people play which means they cant do stricter matchmaking since you just won't get a match anymore.