Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

• Gathering Tools

DookieCookie - - Feedback & Suggestions

Yes, give it some abilities. Really pointless in having tools that are equippable, but have no skills. Only noobs would equip gathering tools instead of something like a double bladed staff for escaping. Just a bad design.

• It's definitely harder to carry in crystal arena compared to other MOBA games like league of legends or dota 2. This is because it doesn't matter how good you are in crystal arena, everyone takes the same amount of time to capture a tower and you need to capture at least two of them. If you're the only one who knows how to properly capture towers, you're not in a good position to win. Killing people also don't make you stronger in crystal arena. In other MOBA games, you can just farm, get some p…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from DookieCookie: “Holy flash in 5v5 is good, but not that good. ” Almost an 80% increase in energy efficiency starting from 2 targets and on is a really big deal. Physically uninterruptible on reaction too with just a 0.4 base cast-time is a HUGE deal.I have noticeable problems with mana if I run Q1, as opposed to Q3 in the same team comp. ” That is true that holy flash gets most value if it can land on multiple targets. But often times, these multiple targets you…

• Quote from Lockemup: “Quote from DookieCookie: “Quote from Lockemup: “could also just make the circle smaller lol, but then i guess that may make it shitty for 10v10 up to zvz, so probably just nerf output in someway ” It's not a good idea to make the circle smaller. People already dash and run out of the circle constantly with its current radius. It will also force people to clump closer together for heals. It could be a big enough nerf that everyone would just use generous heal since generous …

• Quote from Lockemup: “could also just make the circle smaller lol, but then i guess that may make it shitty for 10v10 up to zvz, so probably just nerf output in someway ” It's not a good idea to make the circle smaller. People already dash and run out of the circle constantly with its current radius. It will also force people to clump closer together for heals. It could be a big enough nerf that everyone would just use generous heal since generous heal is guaranteed and it heals for more. The ra…

• what in the matchmaker

DookieCookie - - Rants

I agree, they could have easily swapped players between the two teams to even out the ranks if they are all solo-queue in both teams. But I think they are compensating for your team's lower rank pre-made party by matching you with higher rank solo-queue players. In the second image, there are two guys from the same guild, so likely in a party?

• Quote from JoeyTabonio: “Quote from DookieCookie: “Quote from JoeyTabonio: “Quote from DookieCookie: “Quote from JoeyTabonio: “PoN can be purged but "a purge" doesn't cover a 15second cooldown buff which can get instant value by healing immediately after the PoN. Soldier armor, royal armor, cleric robe, druid robe and lymhurst cape can all be purged, are they all trash and should not be used just incase they bring 'a purge'? ” If you're smart, you save the purge for the PoN on a low HP target if…

• Quote from JoeyTabonio: “Quote from DookieCookie: “Quote from JoeyTabonio: “PoN can be purged but "a purge" doesn't cover a 15second cooldown buff which can get instant value by healing immediately after the PoN. Soldier armor, royal armor, cleric robe, druid robe and lymhurst cape can all be purged, are they all trash and should not be used just incase they bring 'a purge'? ” If you're smart, you save the purge for the PoN on a low HP target if the nature staff healer doesn't switch, or once na…

• Quote from JoeyTabonio: “ PoN can be purged but "a purge" doesn't cover a 15second cooldown buff which can get instant value by healing immediately after the PoN. Soldier armor, royal armor, cleric robe, druid robe and lymhurst cape can all be purged, are they all trash and should not be used just incase they bring 'a purge'? ” If you're smart, you save the purge for the PoN on a low HP target if the nature staff healer doesn't switch, or once nature staff healer uses PoN on someone, the enemy t…

• Quote from JoeyTabonio: “Quote from DookieCookie: “Quote from JoeyTabonio: “Heavy Mace is annoying to face but in 5v5 nature is still better than holy. In crystal league you won't see any holys, even when they knowingly face a heavy mace since holy is currently unplayable at a high level. ” That's just flat out wrong, plenty of people play holy staffs at high levels. Even in hellgates 5v5, you will almost never see a nature staff healer. Blight staff and rejuvenation mechanics suck against insta…

• Quote from JoeyTabonio: “Heavy Mace is annoying to face but in 5v5 nature is still better than holy. In crystal league you won't see any holys, even when they knowingly face a heavy mace since holy is currently unplayable at a high level. ” That's just flat out wrong, plenty of people play holy staffs at high levels. Even in hellgates 5v5, you will almost never see a nature staff healer. Blight staff and rejuvenation mechanics suck against instant burst.

• Any CC is good against any healer. Almost everyone uses mace, but it also has the added benefit of AoE purging of HoTs. Considering nature is currently already inferior to holy, this is just makes nature trash tier. Rejuvenation HoTs running on a teammate for heals while nature healer is silenced/stunned is overrated. If someone is being focused, your 3 stacks of rejuvenation that takes 8 seconds to fully utilize isn't going to save them. So what you're saying is that the best case scenario for …

• I don't think it is that much necessary to fine tune holy staff Q at this moment. Generous heal output more heal per second than holy flash on a single target. Generous heal is useful if a single target is always being focused. You can easily miss holy flash if someone moves away quickly, e.g., by using a dash skill or boots, this happens quite often in solo arenas. To get most value out of holy flash, you need to clump, which is bad in itself and you risk taking AoE by enemy. Generous heal is u…

• 1. Update mobs so that they can't knock you outside of aggro range. No other video game does this, it's a horrible mechanic, and it's not fun. We already spend half our time walking around the game doing nothing. This is especially annoying when combined with the fact they get a full instant reset. Mobs are literally breaking the fourth wall to cheat and get a full reset. Instead of massive knockback, just increase their damage for these attacks, or add some debuff. 2. Mob regeneration should be…

• I took 3 shoe skins from the bank and I clicked it to use them. I think it ended up using all 3 shoe skins. I cannot confirm because I don't have a way to check how many shoes I used to have. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe I remembered wrong, but there is no way to check for me.

• One of the major issues with nature staff are the Q spells. Nature staff Q1 is the only viable spell currently for most situations and requires high APM and you can accidentally cancel out stacks on your party members if you're not careful. The healing output of Q1 on average is sub-par when even compared to holy flash on a single target, even though holy flash is an AoE spell. In comparison to generous heal of holy staff, its far more worse. I wrote an analysis of nature staff vs holy staff Q s…

• Quote from Stormlord: “If i may add my perspective as a antiganker here and former Eve online player that has a similar system as you are describing It is a great idea until you realise that gankers make more silver/gold then you do What they did in eve is simply place bounties on everyone (I had a 340k isk bounty put on my head day 3 of being in eve, they never said anything just placed it) and when their own bounty becomes too high they would farm themselves in shit gear using alts, their mate…

• Selecting targets using keybinding and checking the number of stacks on the player avatar instead of spinning leaf animation is a nerf to nature staff Q1 because it takes a few seconds before you would want to cast nature staff Q1 to avoid cancelling max stacks. You should be able to just click on characters on screen within range and see how many leaves are floating around the player without having to use keybindings, and just press Q1 if needed. This is because you should always be aware of th…

• Quote from AthenaKitty: “How about a bonus amount of silver and/or Reputation if a player kills a player with low reputation? Got a skull over your head? It's a target now! More people will be after your blood! ” I like the idea, this can be a replacement from banning low reputation players from the main continent. But the only issue is that this can be abused. A person can get low reputation and have his friend kill him over and over again for free money. The fix is to have the amount of silver…

• Maybe he wants you to type "/suicide".