Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Bloodletter

Quagga - - Feedback & Suggestions

hp bonus base highest bleeding and attack speed in the game (this is where the BL magic happens, stacking with Q2 + highest attack speed + highest bleed dmg melt you. if you add poison + mage cowl = GG) supreme mobility uncounterable E Q2 should be the answer to meh PVE no one asked for Q2 mobility BL was ok what it was, consisted mainly of rotating spells, if misplayed you ran away and it was GG. Keep Q2 AOE for the PVE remove self dash and go back to DASH from pre queen.

• Is this what got me a mute?

Quagga - - Rants

Quote from Timijs: “I've attached a screenshot of the message for which I was muted. I've made a ticket, but it's related previous forum thread is removed. I read some similar treads of these kinds of things happening, I don't see how engaging in discussion is hate speech. Is there a clear list of topics that are allowed in game? ” I myself have been muted many times and after sending a ticket asking " for what" I got a reply and a screen shot with the exact part marked you sent the ticket wrong…

• x flame dash ?

• then wonder why we have such a shitty balance, as 200 such DirtyGold will write on Reddit for example.. Quote from DirtyGold: “Be sure not to kill yourself on a cultist cowl with that fire q machine gun of yours next time. ” I misclicked cleric robe and died from beast as spear, happens. I dont have an ego issue like you.. jesus u're a ava gloves cheeser + stalker warrior

• Quote from DirtyGold: “The only conclusion I can draw is that sword players are better than the rest accross the board. ” the only conclusion is that you have no brain and your jokes are poor

• Harvester boots BUG

Quagga - - Bugs

Quote from Mabruck: “Hey there, this is a very vague bugreport - can you provide us with a video and a way to reproduce this effectively? Cheers ” Hey! the effect of invisibility with these shoes is the same as invis pot. if you receive damage while channeling your invisibility disappears. The tooltip is missing or the shoes are actually bugged. CnOrJif.png PfCTHFS.png

• CD go next button

Quagga - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, just so you know, we are aware of this issue. However, the investigation of it proves very difficult at the current time and I unfortunately can not provide an ETA on when it will be fixed. ” Hey, thx 4info! also can assume that the current system i.e. not using shrine which 99% provides safe PVE is part of the bad code ?

• another day in China Online

• the mounting bar doesnt work.

Quagga - - Bugs

Quote from Mabruck: “Hey there, can you provide us with a video of when this happens? Cheers ” Hey! video: medal.tv/games/albion/clips/BV…e=cr-MSw0SlEsMjcwNTI5ODMs like @ElPrezident said after went off from invis and some battlemount have the same issue.

• Quote from LordNrixx: “- well after all corrupted dungeon is the MAIN content of this game. so ofcourse every weapon changes will be based on corrupted dungeon metas. - this is NO open world, NOT even mmorpg. soon "ALBION ONLINE" will change its name to "CORRUPTED DUNGEON ONLINE" a new rpg game. ” But it's not the players' fault, if they create content they can't balance and there are builds out there for several years that ruin fun and reward you for being noob but allow you to reset fights 20x…

• Quote from YeSer: “Quote from Quagga: “the point is that frustration is a real thing, the Chinese are taking over the game, massing 30+ people into small chests, making castles with 2x 50 debuffs.... Their game culture is pure cancer compared to Europe/West.... People were saying this long before sbi decided to merge Europe/West with Asia.... I personally hate most Chinese for their gameplay. flat 4 gear T3 ox and you can do shit with them. or 1v1 and 5min later cta 20 flat 4 dudes chasing you..…

• REMOVE FUCKING HEALER AS COMBAT CLASS

Quagga - - Rants

holy is busted 700 healing every 8 sec, Q non arti weapon that can outdps 90% of the weapons in the game imo its a joke. 66% from smite should be a 33% so scaling it with omlette and mistcaller wont give you a 100% so you can use smite like a machinegun

• the point is that frustration is a real thing, the Chinese are taking over the game, massing 30+ people into small chests, making castles with 2x 50 debuffs.... Their game culture is pure cancer compared to Europe/West.... People were saying this long before sbi decided to merge Europe/West with Asia.... I personally hate most Chinese for their gameplay. flat 4 gear T3 ox and you can do shit with them. or 1v1 and 5min later cta 20 flat 4 dudes chasing you.... It's not a meme that the Chinese are…

• IS BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ?

Quagga - - Rants

The NDA is busy balancing the dead content like GVG, I have more emotions picking mushrooms than watching this "tournament"

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@Quagga Quote from Quagga: “Quote from The_Support_God: “Glad bedrock mace getting some attention in competitive content after being a dead weapon for years ” u and your brain is dead, dont even talk on things you dont know, u dog afk player. ” of all guilds i have been to every single one has asked not to play bedrock mace in any comp any activity for any reason. and my several attempts to play bedrock mace has ended with me getting a warning or threatened with G ki…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Glad bedrock mace getting some attention in competitive content after being a dead weapon for years ” u and your brain is dead, dont even talk on things you dont know, u dog afk player.

• CD go next button

Quagga - - Bugs

Quote from Schmellow: “Quote from xBloodshed: “Still no acknowledged check :^) can only assume its intended then but also not marked as "nog a bug". So what the fuck is it SBI :^) ” It was acknowledged here: Corrupted dungeons still bugged, not invading/getting invaded I'm more puzzled about the fact that they apparently don't have means of monitoring the matchmaking system. Wtf, how come? Is it some 3rd party service? ” I see, still no answear ? heh

• the mounting bar doesnt work.

Quagga - - Bugs

so annoying game bug doesnt show the mounting bar on red players.

• bump we need it!! apply the combat thingy only in CD/HG #makeopenworldgreatagain

• Quote from Aelitus: “Mount health buffs, claw nerfs, free fort sterling proc on dismount, CC DR, durability loss increase. Yup SBI loves gankers! Can't believe people still think they aren't babied by SBI when it comes to gankers. ” Quote from Zargath: “Complaining about ganking in 2022 is laughable. If only you knew what that game looked like 3 years ago... In the first year of albion you could dismount and use your ability immediately, good luck with that. It was thrilling to venture in the ou…