Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 227.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Quote from Quagga: “not content, but broken CC is a problem in OW... It's literally unplayable.... All they have to do is CC depending on the number of players hit.. solo 75% reduced CC, two 50%, three 25% etc.. new roads new instances and more separation of people... Total nonsense... personally i think as a solo player 90% of the time in AO despite the annoyance and frustration it is the interaction with zerg that is the content... the only thing most solo players …

• Quote from BluesJD: “SOLO DUNGEONS loot is the worst ever. There is no reason to keep the feature active if it keeps being nerfed. The loot you get from popping maps 6.1 , 6.2 , 7.0 its is the same as if you run t5.0 flat dungeons in yellow zone. SBI keeps encouraging new players to join the game with referal programs and a whole bunch of comercial strategies... YET they keep nerfing over and over the most basic features of the game and the ones that you need the most when start playing. ” SBI i…

• As usual utterly backwards, aimless and still no real idea what kind of player personas they want to offer content for in a game that's closing in on its 5th birthday: - Lands Awakened buffed open-world fame and silver to almost ridiculous degrees, and yet SRDs and CDs are left in the dust: instead of adjusting SRDs and CDs to the new fame/silver scaling there will be solo roads -> 1 more option to choose from after SBI just deliberately annihilated the options of SRDs and CDs, especially for so…

• I like the skin, but the constant movement sound-effect + bobbing, that looks like half of the animation is missing, really gets on my nerves. If I would've known beforehand how the skin looks and sounds like in a real environment I wouldn't have purchased it. Clip

• As I already said in another thread: with Lands Awakened SBI buffed open-world mobs with a massive silver and fame boost, but left everything else to rot using previous values, especially SRDs and CDs. Why bother wasting your time with any other activity when you can get ~6,4k fame and ~1,5k silver for a single T6 BZ humanoid mob that dies in like 5-7 seconds.

• image.jpg Considering how frequently I've seen abilities with no tooltips I have to assume from this point on that your QA either has no idea what they're doing or that they just don't care. That boss also puts a DoT on a player that also has no tooltip.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “world of warcraft do you go back and play the older content when new content gives better gear? ” Like what? Are you really comparing the release of an actual new landmass with new items, an increase of ilvl etc. in e.g. WoW with Albion Online, which deliberately only scaled open-world mobs fame and silver, and left every other type of content in terms of scaling untouched, thus making CDs and SRDs utterly obsolete as of right now?

• Quote from The_Support_God: “its not unusual for devs to buff older content when newer content comes out even other famous games does it such as path of exile , league of legends , dota, WoW the proper term for this is called "Power creep" ” It's mind-blowing stupid by default, and magnitudes worse in this case: - "We decided that open-world should be the current focus and thus only increased the silver and fame there, but nowhere else" - "By doing that we deliberately made solo and small-scale …

• Quote: “Since the Lands Awakened update, Static Dungeons (i.e. dungeons with a permanent placement and layout in the open world) upgrade at random times, offering increased mob numbers and rewards. With this patch, the same random upgrades affect Randomized Dungeons throughout the open world: - This affects Randomized Dungeons of all tiers and zone types, and includes both Solo (green) and Group (blue) Dungeons - Dungeons that are in an elevated mob / rewards state are indicated by updated visua…

• What's the point of those mace adjustment, because all I see is palpable desperation to be able to say "Look, we did something" without even attempting to touch the core issues that is CC Online: even after this patch a single mace user just has to hit 1 Deep Leap/Snare Charge and he can CC you almost indefinitely with next to no counter-play possible.

• No idea if it's by design or not, but the 1- and 2-charge additional effects are applied almost instantly, but the 3-charge additional damage is applied as a separate damage instance ~1sec after the ability dealt its base damage.

• Quote from PimplessPlon: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Georg51: “Quote from Ophill: “I would like to see invis shrines outside of the black zone cities ” Just stop. ” no just go on - i am not a fan of making true ganking easier..but blob ganking at the gate is lame. It needs to be fixed for the rests. ” If you keep dying to "ganking blobs" at gates, it means you are either very new to the game, or a moron. No patch fixes is gonna fix that. ” Clearly: that's why portal zones and it's entry/…

• I doubt it's intentional as doing so incurs a short movement-like glitch: - Water the plants of once parcel - Shortly before the channel is through SHIFT+click on an adjacent parcel: a movement-like glitch occurs and the 2nd parcel is now also watered

• 00.jpg - The flavor text and the tooltip of the buff effect show different values: each time the tooltip shows double the value of the flavor text - The item is called "Knight Vow" in the title, but "Knight's Vow" in the tooltip of the effect

• After doing some more PvE in BZ: there just has to be something like that. Example in T5/T6 BZ: - Morgana pike mob: can be upgraded to 5k HP, granting ~50k fame - Morgana summoner, with the bat-like minions: can be upgraded to ~4,5k HP, granting ~130k-180k fame Without having an indicator as to why such a big disparity between those two exists there could only be 2 reasons: the latter has been scaled to a higher tier of mob, or the whole scaling system is just bugged.

• 00.jpg I have to say: it's utterly sloppy how frequent you just fail to spot something to obviously wrong, if you even took a close look that is.

• Quote from Schmellow: “They've said that elite levels are supposed to be hard to get. ” Elite levels are a tiny piece of the puzzle: you have to get 100 spec + 100 mastery before you can even attempt to purchase elite levels, and to make that grind shorter SBI quite massively increased fame in BZ, but then somehow didn't touch auto-respec. They only adjusted satchel with a quite big fame increase + silver-cost reduction.

• I just don't it: - Elite levels: require absurd amounts of combat fame credits - BZ: now offers a lot more fame and silver - Auto-respec: still drains silver like a black hole, and with auto-respec off only converts a tiny amount of fame If the scope is to get the end-user to level far more quickly then how come auto-respec isn't adjusted accordingly with a far lower silver cost and/or a passively generated amount that's far higher, especially as the game is designed that way of farming combat f…

• Quote from Ferrimm: “Quote from Lofthild: “Unlike the majority of the "opposition", I mean low-effort "I camp transition points with my group and call it PvP" people, I do consider the different personas of players. I want there to be a proper reputation system in place that punishes players actively PvPing in the open world + a stacking defensive buff and a massively increased chance for items to break when groups hunt solo players or camp entry/exit points, because as it stands right now solo …