Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 181.

• Witty and on point!

• Bloodletter

Asheraxia - - Feedback & Suggestions

With the upcoming 'MISTS' patch, it is prudent to once again bring this issue to a head. with Mists looking to become a solo battlefield, Bloodletter will absolutely dominate this new content, and for many classes and weapon trees they are likely to be excluded from even attempting to enter this new realm without Bloodletter's over powered execute being dealt with. It can remain an execute class, and be utilized as a gathering weapon with a 20% execute rather than the 40% execute it now enjoys. …

• Bloodletter

Asheraxia - - Feedback Testserver

With the upcoming 'MISTS' patch, it is prudent to once again bring this issue to a head. with Mists looking to become a solo battlefield, Bloodletter will absolutely dominate this new content, and for many classes and weapon trees they are likely to be excluded from even attempting to enter this new realm without Bloodletter's over powered execute being dealt with. It can remain an execute class, and be utilized as a gathering weapon with a 20% execute rather than the 40% execute it now enjoys. …

• With the upcoming 'MISTS' patch, it is prudent to once again bring this issue to a head. with Mists looking to become a solo battlefield, Bloodletter will absolutely dominate this new content, and for many classes and weapon trees they are likely to be excluded from even attempting to enter this new realm without Bloodletter's over powered execute being dealt with. It can remain an execute class, and be utilized as a gathering weapon with a 20% execute rather than the 40% execute it now enjoys. …

• Man I absolutely feel your pain. Ive been a Fire main since I started the game, having played fire in other MMO's for almost 2 decades. Fire in Albion is still in a dreadful place. I had high hopes when fire was reworked in the recent patch, but you are correct that it got slaughtered once again to bring it into a place of dreadful to pointless in PvP scenario's. Ok YES, great fire, blazing, wildfire, and the hopelessly telegraphed METEOR.... still have a place in small group, GvG, and ZvZ, pvp.…

• Patch 7 Evensong nerf is too drastic. 25% to 15% is a 40% decrease in effectiveness. There were better ways to deal with the issue than nerfing this weapon, simply remove the capacity for multiple Evensong E's to effect a target, so that the single weapon still had use in Arena's, and Open World, but teams could no longer stack Evensong's in their make up. Much like Spiked Gauntlets were dealt with, the weapon needs to retain it's single target effectiveness and character, without being made red…

• NDA Patch 7

Asheraxia - - General Questions & Discussions

Evensong nerf is too drastic. 25% to 15% is a 40% decrease in effectiveness. There were better ways to deal with the issue than nerfing this weapon, simply remove the capacity for multiple Evensong E's to effect a target, so that the single weapon still had use in Arena's, and Open World, but teams could no longer stack Evensong's in their make up. Much like Spiked Gauntlets were dealt with, the weapon needs to retain it's single target effectiveness and character, without being made redundant a…

• No mounts in mists would be good.

• I would agree that much is dependent upon the kind of healer you have. That said, much is also dependent upon the kinds of players you get in the team as well. For instance: 1/ Players that leave the support class to get crystals and ignore anything other than splurge attacking. 2/ Players that fight only in the middle and get drawn away from Crystals so that the other team gain all three crystals at all times. 3/ Players that play their class oblivious of the kinds of heal support and support c…

• I think they are referring to open world zvz small scale encounters, but it has been dealt with in another thread, where any group with a mace can keep the GA completely under-control.

• I hear a lot of moaning about a minor tweak to market taxation to balance out the escalating hyperinflation... seems absolutely reasonable to me. What I haven't heard much about is the brilliant way that the most toxic behavior in this game was dealt with, groups of 4.1 'Gate Campers'! In one fell swoop Gate camping became a thing of the past.... Thank God! it was the most annoying and seriously toxic behavior that simply could not be rectified in any other way. It has ostensibly been eradicated…

• Also... Can we please have a high percentage, short duration SLOW ( on hit) added to 'Burning Field'. (50%/.5 sec on Hit) All other mage staffs have a slow field effect, fire has some of the longest cast 'E's', please give Fire partial parity, and add a slow. Thank you!

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Separate the armor into a separate buff applicable at the start of the channel (as GH does on first healing tick) and leave the HP/MP regen tied to the channel. That way you can decide to fast-cast it in case you can't compromise your positioning, although you will have to commit to it from time to time as a simple resistance buff isn't much for a 45s cooldown button. ” Exactly, so perhaps adding a small reflect 33%, and a 33% cooldown reduction, while channeling, and the…

• Cultist Robes are fine, in fact I would add, if anything, Cultist Robe should be buffed so that along with Energy and Life regeneration, Cooldowns are diminished at 33% as well during channel, to compensate for the loss of damage immunity that was taken when it was nerfed into the ground initially.

• It has been demoted to the 'It was once ok, but now it's unplayable' bin. It's time to make Pyroblast either; 1. A Targetable ability, so that it at least makes sense pulling the trigger in single target fights. 2. OR give it an instantaneous 360 degree, full rotation, AOE skillshot, and ditch the stupid animation and slow arse readjustment, so that the targeted skillshot can be altered anywhere in that 360 degree range right up until you pull the trigger.

• Great changes in the Arcane tree tbh... it brought the tree to life, and though there is merit in some of the annoyance value expressed here in regards GA, it isn't hard to manage... a mace with demon helm simply keeps much of this nonsense in order, and as it has been mentioned in passing, the CC mace assigned to deal with the backline mage and healer set can powerfully gather with air compressor, stun and silence aoe, and that's before even targeting the GA with a demon helm silence. The beaut…

• I think you have a point with the diminished animation.... I cannot tell you how many times ive dropped this baby on a one handed dagger or dagger pair whose just proc'd his hunter jacket and morgana cape and LOL'd all the way to the bank as they suicide in front of me

• Essentially it is now a dead weapon.

• 'Enigma Blade' and 'Magic Shock' need a buff not a nerf.... if you really want Arcane to be capable of DPS and not just a support engine, then give them the tools for the job. I would agree that Dark Sphere needs to be dealt with, perhaps simply limiting the number of Dark Sphere debuffs active on anyone at one time, much like Spiked Gauntlets 'Gravitational Collapse' was dealt with, but to nerf 'Enigma Blade' seems counter intuitive when you have sought to add a DPS kit to arcane this patch. 'E…

• They definitely need to increase the damage of Magic Shock and Enigma Blade if it is to be viable as a DPS alternative.