Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• REMOVE FUCKING HEALER AS COMBAT CLASS

Trial_hard - - Rants

Quote from xBloodshed: “Quote from Foxyy_: “That sir goes most likely into #rants if you want to post it into feedback/suggestion, try to make a valid point of why healing shouldn't be allowed in corrupteds ” oh jeez, I wonder why its unfair to heal 300 hp every 10 seconds in a 1v1 scenario where the other person cannot regen except for his healing pot or chest armor. you know maybe there was a reason SBI removed it in the first place when it was meta 6 months ago? because its fucking dogshit an…

• IS BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ?

Trial_hard - - Rants

The cycle is bigger - in beta we had a grudge as stronk as of today..even stronger..

• IS BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ?

Trial_hard - - Rants

Well, don't be too harsh. It is not so easy to seperate damage stacks from movement stacks on heroic. Or we already had heroic at 9, where it was balanced. It is completely hard to move it back to nine because it is impossible to explain... Maybe something like this might be the explanation "after 3 years the player base has figured out how to 3 stack & prestack on mobs, for that we put heroic back to 9 where we had it 3 years ago" I dunno ...i have no other explanation

• Quote from xBloodshed: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Do this in slayer - that's stalker though irrelevant. ” and the majority of players play stalker. because not everyone has max specs and sits with 8.3 killing 200IP lower all day. some people actually have a life outside albion ” Quote from noxmortus: “Great Nature is easy to kill in CDs. Too many players don't understand that the weapons and builds of the people they are playing. That is the reason it is doing well in stalker, because people don't…

• Quote from HSpector: “Cooldown on E must be 30 sec. ” claymore on 30 the E? Nah just fix prestack

• Quote from The_Support_God: “good to see someone enjoy great nature ” i was on claymore, 20 spec, 5.1, thetford cape, fresh start char. Cleric robe, mage chowl ... Vs 1.2 Mio infamy great nature... He had zero chance..it was my 3. pvp fight with this char, i just got reaver 6 ..

• NDA Patch 7

Trial_hard - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from McDobs: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from McDobs: “Cleric robe should be completely removed from the game (all damage immunities really) ” I-frames were always a part of MOBA combat, can you elaborate why they have no place in AO?If anything cleric robe is more OP because it also gives you interrupt immunity and the following CC immunity during the aforementioned casts. The main issue is that these I-frames are being put en masse onto engage weaponry, where they really should be hea…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “i LIKE THIS MAN screw CD balance embrace open world ” well, even if we do that, it still needs balance, if open world, mists, wherever... I do believe that the efforts at the moment are not strong enough nor have the quality and depths to reflect a full loot game of that level Albion claims for itself. Even if u balance just on open world, it doesn't save u from strong interaction and listen to players, nor do I think some numbers twist will be deemed sufficient by t…

• Quote from Lockemup: “im pretty good with all listed changes. One thing i still mildly meh about is why certain weapons get to play with basically no mana issues while others struggle heavily. Biggest example to me atm is frost / fire vs arcane - frost n fire have to use helmet and cape and potions to offset mana costs, while arcane can use not a single mana item / pot and be fine. ” frost is completely underrated in pvp. In combination with cultist it's crazy strong.. If it play like arcane it …

• Limited-Time Sale on the Paladin!

Trial_hard - - News

That's great A paladin is a healing warrior right? Does this skin intend to mention you encourage solo heal in pvp? Because the group player would be the cleric or priest? Paladin is smite and self heal???

• I tested this: 1 char fresh. Right after tutorial, not even t6 reaper, use t3 mount, use bubble join bz and go corrupted. I used claymore 4.2, cleric robe 4.2 soldier boots, mage Chowk, thetford cape soup, poison, backup heal and porc omelette. Racecar build basically. I leveled till level 50 sword (yes around 20 spec), before I got intruded first time. Build is uncatchable. You go with bubble to CD, you leave and port. You get on average 170 k per dungeon and need around 6-7 mins..on fresh star…

• In 2v2 Hell Gates teams with a Healer currently have very high chances at winning against any team without a Healer. But having 2v2 Hell Gates being so reliant on Healers is limiting the amount of players that can enjoy this content. So, to open up the possibilities of more comps without healers we are reducing the general Healing Output in 2v2 Gates. Important to note that shields also scale with Healing, so this change also reduces the impact of other sustain comps that rely on shielding. - 2v…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Trial_hard: “As a healer if u get really mana issues ...i almost never had .. u tell the team to fall back.. ” I'm quite the aggressive healer, my buttons rarely go off cooldown. The crab omelette allows me to have enough mana in combination with either cape or potion, I usually go with lym and bring a resistance pot. Quote from Trial_hard: “On the other side, i think the changes refreshing. ” That's the point, isolated a single patch always looks refreshing, b…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from The_Support_God: “just to make one food a viable ” Just to make it clear. If you spam holy Q1 repeatedly at 1200 IP with a full energy pool - it takes you 75 seconds to empty it. With the current energy reduction on the crab omelette it goes up to 194s. I have always been using crab omelettes, no idea what are you on about. ” i always used Cooldown food and managed my energy, of course the mana reset cape on heal.. I even used that in GvG as holy but i left GVG…

• Quote from Ranald0: “Looking at the recent Retroman's balance patch. That is all that will be in Balance Patch? lol that's just pathetic bro... TWO MONTHS of time and just to come up with something like that? bravo, that is fantastic, good job. Lets see an example - Druid's cleanse heal 3rd nerf in a row... - Cooldown: 15s -> 18s (1st time) - Cooldown: 18s -> 20s (2nd time) - stack Heal: 70 -> 55 (3rd patch) Half of the weapons and armor are unusable but no lets just nerf things here and there..…

• Great nature gets reseted 8+ times until 15 bat stacks if dagger gloves sword frost bow.. Don't u think u interrupt the heal in one out of 8 trys or at least do some damage that it breaks?? Why don't u talk about cultist robe? This is worse, one firewall, one magma bolt on floor destroyed and u are full, but on a full DPS build.. That is crazy.. because this channel does not break on damage that easy

• NDA Patch 7

Quote from Laem: “Every other required change that do not figure in the NDA (like demonfang) is probably because it needs way more work to balance it than a simple value adjustment. I guess ” there was like 4 months time since last one... It is not that it was in a hurry..

• NDA Patch 7

Quote from Laem: “NDA updated ! ” phew phew changes... We gave a list of needed updates.. Only interesting ist the port on shoes..

• Quote from The_Support_God: “dont worry @MageWarrior Quagga dies alot he just dont want to admit that he died to actual real players calling their so called use of mechanics cheese strats or some flat 4 shitter on portal just cause he cannot enjoy the game solo ” with all respect but argument to skip sword if u don't want fight it, is one of the most if not the top hilarious quote of "listen i have no clue at all"