Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 251.

• Quote from D1SC0: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from D1SC0: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from BluesJD: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Economy Adjustments Recent updates and patches have substantially increased the amount of Silver generated by Albion’s economy each day. This led to a substantial increase of the in-game price of Gold and Premium. Our economic modeling shows that this increase will continue unless we rebalance the Silver economy in such a way that sinks and faucets are brought back to a…

• Quote from Jerek: “Quote from ThreeHades: “I’m pretty sure this is kinda the same thing that SBI is making the game easier for, when the game is meant to be hardcore, and works better as a hardcore game. If players don’t like the game being to hard, it’s their loss not SBI’s. ” Actually, since they made the game more accessible (while still being hardcore in a lot of areas) the player population has increased. This game was going towards life support before that but the pandemic also helped get …

• Season 17 Schedule and Changes

ThreeHades - - News

Yeah it really has become a meme. Not only that but I have actually seen some of the old adds of Albion that were from like 2 or 3 years ago, game is way out of date with its adds, and has a shit company ruining the game for new, casual, and vet players. They may say all of the new features are for new players, but its directed at the new players, and acting like a new player will just start doing black zone content in just 3 hours, no not that but maybe 1 hour. It took me around a week to get c…

• Quote from noxmortus: “Quote from Asheraxia: “I hear a lot of moaning about a minor tweak to market taxation to balance out the escalating hyperinflation... seems absolutely reasonable to me. What I haven't heard much about is the brilliant way that the most toxic behavior in this game was dealt with, groups of 4.1 'Gate Campers'! In one fell swoop Gate camping became a thing of the past.... Thank God! it was the most annoying and seriously toxic behavior that simply could not be rectified in an…

ThreeHades - - News

It’s not like everyone can even do ZvZ, since most of the players apparently play on mobile than on a PC, and we all probably know how even just stepping into a ZvZ zone is like when on mobile. I also see a couple other game’s have the same issues with big brother companies buying the game development company, then just drag down the game to the worst possible way it can be. The 2 games I know are Minecraft (Microsoft), and Apex Legends (Electronic Arts “EA”). Both of these game have gone way do…

• Quote from Asheraxia: “I hear a lot of moaning about a minor tweak to market taxation to balance out the escalating hyperinflation... seems absolutely reasonable to me. What I haven't heard much about is the brilliant way that the most toxic behavior in this game was dealt with, groups of 4.1 'Gate Campers'! In one fell swoop Gate camping became a thing of the past.... Thank God! it was the most annoying and seriously toxic behavior that simply could not be rectified in any other way. It has ost…

• Quote from Maidenit: “Looks like a joke but its real (without premium) forum.albiononline.com/index.p…bc0a7f71318a83cd81179c5f3 ” Looks like a set up price as if it were in a game with set shops and not a player based market.

• Then report it in the “bugs” section of forums.

ThreeHades - - News

Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from The_Support_God: “brother its a work in progress they want to release it in one big patch and call it an expansion ” It’s been months since they said Mists of Avalon, and still have not brought up on that promise, nor do I see or anyone see a single new upload on the game’s YouTube. They have gone pretty much silent aside from forums (which they don’t read) and probably Reddit. ” me and my friends came back to albion because we have seen…

• I’m pretty sure this is kinda the same thing that SBI is making the game easier for, when the game is meant to be hardcore, and works better as a hardcore game. If players don’t like the game being to hard, it’s their loss not SBI’s.

ThreeHades - - News

Quote from The_Support_God: “brother its a work in progress they want to release it in one big patch and call it an expansion ” It’s been months since they said Mists of Avalon, and still have not brought up on that promise, nor do I see or anyone see a single new upload on the game’s YouTube. They have gone pretty much silent aside from forums (which they don’t read) and probably Reddit.

• Quote from Heupeller: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Heupeller: “For like past two days only I've been having this weird issue when the game suddenly and randomly gets vertical and horizontal scroll bars, I'm really confused cus I've played for almost a year or two and I've never seen this xD ” Then that’s probably a you problem.It’s probably some bug with whatever your using to play Albion Online. ” I haven't changed anything about how I play Albion though, I've always played it thru Steam…

• Quote from Heupeller: “For like past two days only I've been having this weird issue when the game suddenly and randomly gets vertical and horizontal scroll bars, I'm really confused cus I've played for almost a year or two and I've never seen this xD ” Then that’s probably a you problem. It’s probably some bug with whatever your using to play Albion Online.

• Deathgiver E

• Quote from Jerek: “Chain Lightning anyone? ” Thetford cape

• Quote from Aleskio: “you guys are wasting time here, they dont listen to their community like ever, they update slowly without actually considering what is good or what is not, frost staff still bad btw and this was the patch meant for the magic staffs reworks, arcane still broken in 5 v 5 i guess we will have to live with this now for like 1-2 more years like usual lol. Idk why it takes you so much time to actually balance the game properly it is not really that hard at all. - Remove the telepo…

• Quote from Sethis: “Quote from Korn: “The problem is that with the current economy generating a huge silver surplus each day, the excess silver keeps piling up as the sinks in the game are not adequate - the silver "stockpile" becomes bigger and bigger each day. This means that the price of gold will continue to increase, in particular as lots of players will purchase gold as a investment (i.e. buy and hold it), further increase the price of gold. This causes a runaway effect. We had this a coup…

• Only thing wrong with summoner would be that it would really hurt mobile, if a mobile player walks into a ZvZ zone, and the zone has like 40 summoner’s and all of them are on max summons, then that mobile is inevitably going to crash instantly. Also would probably birth a new form of ganking, which is just having a full team of summoners and just doing max summons, if the summons work like they would in Terraria or something like that were it summons and just follows you or sticks to a spot and …

• Quote from McDobs: “This has been brought up some times, and the game already has this functionality with the mages from morgana dungeons summoning bats and the book summoning the demon. However, I believe it will be truly horrible for ZvZ, imagine 300 people with summoning staffs summoning a total of 600+ extra entities to the world... it is unfortunate that something like this can't be implemented due to Unity being horrible at networking and general hardware limitations ” I doubt there would …

• Quote from D1SC0: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from BluesJD: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Economy Adjustments Recent updates and patches have substantially increased the amount of Silver generated by Albion’s economy each day. This led to a substantial increase of the in-game price of Gold and Premium. Our economic modeling shows that this increase will continue unless we rebalance the Silver economy in such a way that sinks and faucets are brought back to a balanced state. Hence, we have implemented…