Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Just do something interesting and fun and you will get your viewers. Drops helps to improve qudience size but it not deny new content-makers.

• Solo in BZ and RZ is okay now, it does not require major changes. Probably just less HO in BZ would be the best change for solo playing, everything other is okay.

• They provide some depth to open world PvP gameplay. So answer is NO.

• Quote from MudroMilson: “Quote from Rokov: “Пробел - автоатака. ” Ешки матрешки, как все просто. Невероятных размеров тебе спасибо, добрый человек. Это ж каждый может кайтить, как Фейкер!Еще раз спасибо, буду пробовать, думаю теперь проблемы с пвп исчезнут) ” В лольце есть движение через шифт (атакующее движение кароч), чтобы тоже кайтить как фейкер, не прыгая мышкой туда-сюда)

• Просто не выкупать, играть в игру надо, а не гоняться за копейками.

• Quote from mediaboy: “One of the biggest reasons that EVE Online died was the ability to rapidly move around the map in safety. ” Holy moly, you wrong as hard as it possible be wrong.

• You literally misunderstood what reputation system made for. If you want to gang without restrictions just flag up for any city OR go to black zone, thats easiest decisions which provide resolving your problems.

• Quote from Archonious: “Quote from Rokov: “Quote from Dhivine: “Because i don't see these problems in the black zone. Like i said, i play since the first beta, back then the maps were completely different. I think it's a very bad idea to add this teleport thing for the blackzone. It's risk > reward. If you want to go deep into the blackzone to gather high tier materials, you should also have a higher risk while transporting. The idea of teleporting to HO's is even worse. This gives gatherers in …

• Quote from Dhivine: “Because i don't see these problems in the black zone. Like i said, i play since the first beta, back then the maps were completely different. I think it's a very bad idea to add this teleport thing for the blackzone. It's risk > reward. If you want to go deep into the blackzone to gather high tier materials, you should also have a higher risk while transporting. The idea of teleporting to HO's is even worse. This gives gatherers in large guilds an even easier time to gather …

• Quote from Dhivine: “Quote from Rokov: “Quote from Dhivine: “I don't really like the idea, but then again, i play since beta and remember how it was without any portals. What about something in between? Only enable this for the roads / blue zone / yellow zone and as soon as you have hit a black/red zone, it's disabled? ” Entire idea is about black zone. ” I understand that's the entire idea. It's also a suggestion, and my suggestion is to limit this to blue/yellow zone + roads. ” So sadge. You p…

• Quote from Dhivine: “I don't really like the idea, but then again, i play since beta and remember how it was without any portals. What about something in between? Only enable this for the roads / blue zone / yellow zone and as soon as you have hit a black/red zone, it's disabled? ” Entire idea is about black zone.

• Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Rokov: “Quote from Equart: “P.S Such feature will let solo and small scale players to roam much deeper in BlackZones , because for me - the only reason that is stoping from doing it is that you need to spend insane amount of time to travel back ” Yep, i got same problem. Sometimes I still go for roam for 10-15 zones deep in BZ, but it is so frustrating to transport goods back after that, you literally waste 20-30 mins horse simulator. ” It is about 10 zones from po…

• Would be enough to remove "hostile status" from faction outposts at all and spawn guards almost immediatly after taking outposts no matter how many fight going on around this place.

• Quote from Aid3nSeed: “Некропостинг наше всё. ZxcJoper Baboji Два "прелестнейших" человека, которые обчистили начинающую гильдию даже на меньше, чем миллион. Красота. Заодно и убили любое желание продолжать Альбионить. ” Если такие мелочи вас настолько задевают, то не стоит и продолжать играть, серьезно, для игры в альбион нужно хоть немного хладнокровия и душевного равновесия.

• Play solo and small scale content instead of ZVZ and your problem will magically disappear.

• Quote from Equart: “P.S Such feature will let solo and small scale players to roam much deeper in BlackZones , because for me - the only reason that is stoping from doing it is that you need to spend insane amount of time to travel back ” Yep, i got same problem. Sometimes I still go for roam for 10-15 zones deep in BZ, but it is so frustrating to transport goods back after that, you literally waste 20-30 mins horse simulator.

• Dev Talk: 2022 Roadmap

Rokov - - News

Quote from Kotikozavr1: “I can repeat my question: do you really think this game is better than best AAA games for solo players? I think main thing in MMORPG game is cooperative content ” Of course AO is better than any single player game for special type of players (e.g. for killers in terms of Bartle player types). Main thing in MMORPG is a lot of other players at the same time in the same world with global player progress, it is not about cooperative content.

• Quote from Neradas: “cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…0830880518215/unknown.png have this tooltips ” Yep, read this tooltip carefully

• I'm playing alone and sometimes get spiders, group chests in static dungeons, small chests, kills and other stuff. Probably you playing it wrong if you cant get any of them.