Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• disconects today

Noisix - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Donger304: “now ik this is a bit odd but it seems to happen only to us boys here on the east coast I have issues some friends from PA,WV,OH,NY are all having booting issues. Then my friends in CA are just fine ” That actually seems true.

• disconects today

Noisix - - Feedback & Suggestions

I have the same issue. Thank you for bringing attention. P.S. I noticed that everything works fine but I just randomly get ping spiked to 600 and kicked within 3 secs.

• Cannot Craft Arena Mounts

Noisix - - Bugs

Ah.. It said 1k but it's really 1.5k. ty

• Cannot Craft Arena Mounts

Noisix - - Bugs

For whatever reason it's not letting me craft the mount for the arena coins. I have t7 Mount Breeding and I'm very confused.Proof jgoyY1nICXTb0r

• Bear Rug Elevator

Noisix - - Bugs

I was playing Bear Rugs and found I can stack them. Every time I go to the city and come back it gets higher. gdT1NT5

• Laborer returns disappear

Noisix - - Bugs

So is this going to get fixed sometime soon or what? Also, just noticed that it takes 14400 fame for the new t6 books for skinning to be filled; is this correct?

• As of right now, I can't even log in... No queue, just an infinite loading screen.

• Master's Smelter Can't Craft t6 ores

Noisix - - Bugs

So we just upgraded our smelter to t6(yay). Unfortunately it doesn't show me how to craft the t6.1 metal bar, but I can craft t6.2+? Am I doing something wrong or what? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…2884ac070ddd9dc283ea4b1da

• WTS t8 steel bars!

Noisix - - Trade

Hello! I have a decent amount of t8 bar/ore and I can gather a lot more if needed. I'm looking for around 6k silver per a bar (queensmarket current price) I also have a lot of other ores/bars that I'm willing to sell. For more information, contact me with the following: Thanks!