Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• IS BALANCE TEAM SLEEPING ?

Quagga - - Rants

The NDA is busy balancing the dead content like GVG, I have more emotions picking mushrooms than watching this "tournament"

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@Quagga Quote from Quagga: “Quote from The_Support_God: “Glad bedrock mace getting some attention in competitive content after being a dead weapon for years ” u and your brain is dead, dont even talk on things you dont know, u dog afk player. ” of all guilds i have been to every single one has asked not to play bedrock mace in any comp any activity for any reason. and my several attempts to play bedrock mace has ended with me getting a warning or threatened with G ki…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Glad bedrock mace getting some attention in competitive content after being a dead weapon for years ” u and your brain is dead, dont even talk on things you dont know, u dog afk player.

• CD go next button

Quagga - - Bugs

Quote from Schmellow: “Quote from xBloodshed: “Still no acknowledged check :^) can only assume its intended then but also not marked as "nog a bug". So what the fuck is it SBI :^) ” It was acknowledged here: Corrupted dungeons still bugged, not invading/getting invaded I'm more puzzled about the fact that they apparently don't have means of monitoring the matchmaking system. Wtf, how come? Is it some 3rd party service? ” I see, still no answear ? heh

• the mounting bar doesnt work.

Quagga - - Bugs

so annoying game bug doesnt show the mounting bar on red players.

• bump we need it!! apply the combat thingy only in CD/HG #makeopenworldgreatagain

• Quote from Aelitus: “Mount health buffs, claw nerfs, free fort sterling proc on dismount, CC DR, durability loss increase. Yup SBI loves gankers! Can't believe people still think they aren't babied by SBI when it comes to gankers. ” Quote from Zargath: “Complaining about ganking in 2022 is laughable. If only you knew what that game looked like 3 years ago... In the first year of albion you could dismount and use your ability immediately, good luck with that. It was thrilling to venture in the ou…

• CD go next button

Quagga - - Bugs

something is wrong, apart from fights I feel like I'm fighting the same people

• Patch 7 Balance Patch...

Quagga - - Feedback & Suggestions

my question is, where is smite nerf ?? @The_Support_God - Grudge (all Cursed Staffs) - 0 Stack Damage: 20 -> 18 - 1 Stack Damage: 25 -> 22.5 - 2 Stack Damage: 60 -> 54 - 3 Stack Damage: 100 -> 90 - 4 Stack Damage: 150 -> 135 ohh grudge was overtunned ? impossible you dog with 0 game sense.

• why I quit this game and you should too

Quagga - - Rants

Albion Online? more like china online. not from the OGs playing the game .. in the top 50.. 70% are Chinese.the game is more zergi than ever. + their gaming culture is slowly killing Albion 12 utc gl&hf 2 zerg close to 50 debuff handholding to kill debuff 20.the game needs some control over this dumb number spam.

• NDA Patch 7

Quagga - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from McDobs: “Cleric robe should be completely removed from the game (all damage immunities really), but this is a good way forward to make it obsolete ” then how you want play in zvz vs reflect ? imo reflect formula should be reworked.

• its bugged and cost 0 mana btw

• CD go next button

Quagga - - Bugs

bump G314l7R.png 30min in the game had 2 fights the rest is pve cool cool QOL af

• NDA Patch 7

Quagga - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Hattenhair: “kiss_8kb.1663825821.png More druid nerfs, cool. ” right ? haha

• Quote from The_Support_God: “dont worry @MageWarrior Quagga dies alot he just dont want to admit that he died to actual real players calling their so called use of mechanics cheese strats or some flat 4 shitter on portal just cause he cannot enjoy the game solo ” randomshiter69 when you show some rank / kb with you as MVP. oops i forgot you don't exist in this game, casual shit who spends more time here than in the game.. and when he plays he only 10v1 with invis pot cus is too disabled. but the…

• Quote from MageWarrior: “Yes, I am the one killing rats like you on those CG. Free profit with Claymore against noobs like you that try to fight me back with no defensives at all or thinking that a resis pot will actually make you win. You are just not good enough for CG. Accept it and change content. ” I felt it was a flat 4 portal claymore gamer. at least write a ticket with thanks to SBI that people like you have a bit of joy due to such a pathetic combat balance in Albion heh Quote from Mage…

• Quote from MageWarrior: “Right now just makes no sense since you just said thats the second most popular content but only few dudes are unhappy. Why should they listen to you? Also, why do not dodge swords matchups? You cannot win every single time. But if you decides to fight a matchup that is really bad for you and still lose, whats the meaning of this? break the crystals and go next. ” ??? do you play a game at all ?

• Quote from MageWarrior: “Quote from mklzer0: “Bloodletter Q isn't a 50% movespeed steroid that also gives you 30% defense and also gives you 30% attack speed, gives you a stack for free AND IS FUCKING IMMUNE TO PURGES. This situation has been laid down like 10 times already in the forums. Stop beating up a strawman and try to understand that we're talking about Swords having infinite resets in CDs. My solution would fix it and there would be virtually no impact in other content since you would s…

• the fights were insta matched. people who did not use shrine were matched with those who used it .. it lasted two days until after some maintance matchamking returned to normal. that was the week before patch 6 was released.

• Spear buffs

Quagga - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from Quagga: “spear is ok i would only add to the daybreaker purge enemy and cleanse ally. ” what about giving realmbreaker the ava fists treatment of purge > dmg? ” but why?