Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 602.

• Guild Finder

Robinhoodrs - - Developers' Statements

Quote from MrsLove: “Since so many guilds use discord or another third party communication client for recruitment, I think it would be amazing to be able to have clickable links towards their discord servers in the guild finder interface. Otherwise, amazing job! ” It has a clickable link to the guilds discord, you can see the discord button above.

• Guild Finder

Quote from Syndic: “Can you remove the 3 day cooldown on joining guild? It's a relic of the GVG era and it has 0 reason in today's Albion, it just stops people from playing. ” I believe this stops players from having instant access to HQ's, so players can't just jump from guild to guild for inner ring crafting access.

• Guild Finder

A feature that needed this sort of lovin' for so long, amazing work on this!

• Dev Talk: Development Update

Robinhoodrs - - News

Quote from VseOtlichno: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Grouping disabled? ” If we draw conclusions from the trailer - the groups are enabled ” 'The Mists' = solo 1v1v1v1vPvE style gameplay by the looks of it, as when you enter a Mists portal anyone using the same portal as you won't be placed in the same area as you. So finding your friends within the Mists would be extremely hard, as I'd expect a large number of these zones to be in the game. 'The Roads' = What we currently have in terms of player gr…

• Dev Talk: Development Update

Robinhoodrs - - News

Huge props to the art team on this! The Roads look amazing and that new city?! God damn! ... new weapon line? Mhmm, I look forward to hearing more!

• Another one! Welcome to the team, I am looking forward to working with you, best of luck!

• What a cracking patch! So many great QoL features and the Guild Finder rework is finally here! Nice work team!

• Welcome Emii and congratulations! I look forward to working with you and wish you the best of luck.

• Season 17 Schedule and Changes

Robinhoodrs - - News

This has some great QoL changes which has been asked for by the community, great to see!

• Massive changes and finally the death of the ZvZ Rats! Loving the QoL changes as well along with the Great Arcane change.

• The Living Legacy Starts Today!

Robinhoodrs - - News

Quote from MrGrapes2654: “when is the anniversary stream? i want to re-organize my schedule so i dont miss it ” 19:00 UTC today.

• The Living Legacy Starts Today!

Robinhoodrs - - News

Time to roam and kill, the Albion way!

• And. Here. We. Go!

• Replies in red. Quote from Thisaoplayer: “Maybe have an intro section/screen and a "the show is ending" screen. We have these, we have a countdown into a transition into the show, ending has a still image ending image. Always start in Caerleon and end in Caerleon (or another city), and inbetween you show the warreport. This could be something that might improve the introduction into what the show is for newer players/viewers, though sometimes we do start early to cover a massive fight that is on…

• Quote from YacineBrutal: “Quote: “ - To avoid oversaturation of the market, the drop rate of Gathering Tomes has been reduced by 20% ” Bad idea, i tryhard gathering and i discuss with other big gatherers, we gather in blackzone t6/t7/t8 ressources and our overall opinion of the players is that the rate is too low. In average, with good specs, it's 1 tome every 2 hours and with the very low quantity of t8 in blackzone, it's very hard to find t8 gathering tomes. ” As a fellow gatherer, I'd disagre…

• Some very nice QoL updates and great to see the bugs getting fixed so quickly, nice work everyone! ... Laborer Journals can now be purchased in bulk

• Quote from Jerek: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Nowhere does it state that there are TWO bonuses guaranteed, at least from what I've read on the update & patch notes listing. ” In the dev videos leading up to release it clearly said you get a couple of production bonuses. Production bonuses = 2 / day and the Combat/Gathering bonus is only 1 for a few days. As someone of your status in the community I"m shocked you didn't even know this...So much for Albion TV information...(at least you still got Tw…

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Amoebius76: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Nowhere does it state that there are TWO bonuses guaranteed, at least from what I've read on the update & patch notes listing. ” My very reliable sources tell me the opposite unfortunately. There should always be two bonuses active. We'll check that out. ” The information listed, once again, has failed me. ” Is the information in the Patchnotes contradictory to this, or just not specific enough? ” J…

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Nowhere does it state that there are TWO bonuses guaranteed, at least from what I've read on the update & patch notes listing. ” My very reliable sources tell me the opposite unfortunately. There should always be two bonuses active. We'll check that out. ” The information listed, once again, has failed me.

• Nowhere does it state that there are TWO bonuses guaranteed, at least from what I've read on the update & patch notes listing.