Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Trash

JuicyShrooms - - Rants

100% P2W, you on crack ma dude? The only thing that’s trash here is your post

• Agreed, same here. I would say the hold to target way works pretty well for most simple circle AOE and line skillshots. But for too many other spells that are more complicated/require more precision to aim, like bear paws E or cursed skull E the aiming is just VERY unprecise and frustrating! I always feel at strong disadvantage compared to when I play on PC. Also, I made another thread about this, the keyboard+mouse support for mobile/tablets NEEDS optimization, especially aiming, it is even wor…

• I don’t want to devalue your post, you are right, the loot from solo dungeons IS crap lately, especially higher tier compared to lower. I just wanted to mention that there‘s nothing wrong with getting lucky and a good chest type in green and not so lucky and only blue in gold. The problem is pretty much every chest below legendary across ALL dungeon tiers just sucks most of the time… Could probably be fixed by adding a set amount of silver in bags to chests on top of whatever loot RNGsus puts in…

• Quote from JackBarros: “So there are multiple threads about this over the years and you apparently read all of these posts--is there an explanation for this? Is this intended? Do you just not see a problem with it? ” It’s the same with other important interface/UI related issues. Like the huge difference in FOV between widescreen resolutions and not so wide ones. Just take a look at the images in AppStore and compare iPhone with iPad screenshots, it‘s ridiculous. Me (and others before me) made t…

• Zone and logout and crash

JuicyShrooms - - Bugs

Oh good to know that everyone’s out, I already saw myself getting gangbanged by 5 gankers while being disconnected bc they are still too pathetic to attack an afk player without at least 2 more butt buddies around

• Because I can‘t be at my PC lately, I decided to try and get a comfortable setup on my iPad, with Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. While the basic support for this setup is already given in the options in game (Controls —> Click to move; keyboard key assignment possible), it still feels incredibly unpolished and clunky to use. This is because on the PC we have options to set if skills are cast on button release or on button press. The only supported possibility on iPad with mouse + keyboard right n…

• @Good_vs_Evil I‘m fascinated how ignorants like you defend their small minded ‚point‘ to the death while it‘s obvious they got the wrong perspective. I really dontˋt know why in your opinion everyone who has the demand for a working, well tailored mobile version, is either poor or has no clue of the game. It‘s just sad to watch, pls stop spouting your BS. So you say SBI only made a mobile version to shortly increase games popularity, and now they have more important stuff to do such as pleasing …

• Yea we need this fixed asap, I can‘t believe this is still a thing! Introducing a letterbox display option for wider FOV would be the easiest and fastest way to fix this for how. I made my own thread about this a few dass ago in both mobile and PC feedback forum, maybe check it out and leave some form of encouragement so this gets some attention. Mobile forum: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…es-and-monitors-with-cer/ PC forum: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…es-and-monitors-with-cer/

• Quote from Unangwata: “It's like promoting crime. Greed, hostility, stealing one from another and all sort of questionable actions. The game doesn't discourage it, In fact it promotes it and it's build around that. I thought game developers would have more ambition than that, or some more interesting ideas. The game is like real life. You are not forced to be hostile, steal and all sort of things. It's what you chose to. And the game encourages you to do so. But nowhere in game it's written you …

• Quote from VseOtlichno: “Quote from JuicyShrooms: “Noone finds this important? Bump btw ” This topic has been raised many times already. The developers made it clear that the function can be used without consequences for yourself. ” Yea I know that it is allowed to use. But thats not the point. The point of my post is to highlight that it is unfair and simply annoying that not everyone on all devices (iPad for example) can freely decide to use the wider FOV or not. And to ask for a solution to t…

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “Before the Lands Awakened update I used to run a Rooted Galaxy Note 8 that I could change the FOV. Nameplates appearing aren't affected by the FOV. I haven't done extensive testing or anything but I'll be honest, I haven't noticed any difference. If it's that big a deal for you I understand but I don't see a lot of development time going into soon. Mobile has been getting less and less love so don't hold your breath. ” Ok. So AT LEAST nameplates aren‘t affected. It does make…

• Quote from Vxworks: “ - I am an iPad pro player, I did test this with my friend. He play albion on PC, we stand at the same spot, he can see far away than me even he don't choose the 16:9 resolution. If he choosed, he can see more wider view. I think it is unfair to mobile device players, we don't see PC players name appear in our screen, but they inspect our gears already. ” I‘m not sure if the wider FOV really affects the time when names appear on the edge of the screen, but if it does it‘s ev…

• Fellow players, dear producers, I want to adress a big issue here that seemingly only few are interested in and I really don‘t understand how on earth an unfair advantage/disadvantage like this can still be such a widely accepted thing. I‘m talking about the difference in Field Of View/zoom between devices and monitors at certain aspect ratios. The difference is in fact so big that you feel almost blindfolded once you have played on a wider, more narrow screen ratio like most mobile phones or 34…

• Fellow players, dear producers, I want to adress a big issue here that seemingly only few are interested in and I really don‘t understand how on earth an unfair advantage/disadvantage like this can still be such a widely accepted thing. I‘m talking about the difference in Field Of View/zoom between devices and monitors at certain aspect ratios. The difference is in fact so big that you feel almost blindfolded once you have played on a wider, more narrow screen ratio like most mobile phones or 34…