Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• Oro

cwchp - - Preguntas Generales y Discusiónes

Quote from polaquit: “Como hago para cambiar todo mi oro a silver? porque solo me deja cambiar de a 500 por dia ” Solo comprando oro por dinero real puedes aumentar tu limite para cambiar el oro a silver dependiendo de la cantidad que hayas comprado, esto es una medida de protección de la economía del juego y del jugador. Pues si alguien hackea tu cuenta, no puede cambiar todo el oro de tu cuenta en un solo día.

• Quote from OtorusVI: “Buenas tardes tengo una inquietud, que tan seguro es colocar un cofre de Morgana en zona roja? cuando haya actualización se eliminara? los gankers podrán acceder? ” Los cofres en zona roja pueden ser destruidos por cualquier persona, y pueden obtener acceso al loot que este dentro. También en las ciudades no es seguro colocar estos cofres, pues también pueden ser reclamados o destruidos por otra persona. Lo unico seguro es en tu isla, o en un escondite de tu gremio, pero lo…

• Quote from KyojuroZaraki: “Hola muy buenas, quisiera saber si existe la posibilidad de crear un nuevo personaje con otro correo teniendo el mismo nombre de un personaje que eliminé de otra cuenta, por el momento no me deja, pero la duda es por si los personajes una vez eliminados tardan un tiempo en quedar los nombres libres nuevamente, o por el contrario ya no se puede. ” Anteriormente se podía crear otro personaje con el nombre del personaje eliminado, pero creo que ya no se puede.

• Quote from okamiovski: “soy de la facción de bridge, me estaba preparando para hacer un transporte a fort sterling, inicie la mision, pero tenía sobrepeso así que fui al banco para sacar lo que no fuera de la misión de transporte y cometo la burrada de meter la caja de corazones en el baúl. automáticamente el juego me tira la notificación, de que la mision ha fracasado, ahora me pide otros 15 corazones para iniciar una nueva misión de transporte. hay alguna manera de poder darle uso a esa caja d…

• Quote from OfiucoG4: “Una pregunta, se puede comprar una isla personal con el premiun de 7 dias que esta en la tienda de albion o tienen que ser los 30 si o si ? ” Solo puedes comprar la isla teniendo 30 dias o mas de premium

• Any advance of the looks of the avatars for the upcoming season? Thanks.

• @Retroman Hello, one question, after opening a chest from a Castle in Test server (Big castles like the one in Sunfang Cliff), after partially looting the chest the rest of the loot dissapears in less than 2 minutes, is that an intented feature? Because I dont see how in Live server you can loot 30m loot in the middle of a current fight of the castle after opening that chest, and even in the current system, the loot remains untill fully looted or dissapears when a new chest is spawn.

• Quote from DeanClone: “Is the portal invisibility duration too long? youtube.com/watch?v=OBCTLBAz6qw ” Are you people going to fix this invisibility duration? You can enter in static or dungeons and still be invisible. Or cross to another map and still being invi. That's way too broken. You can dive a dungeon if that's the case and no one will notice that you're right on his side if the invisibility potion is still active!

• I have a few comments about this patch.. First of all.. Castle outpost changes I believe it will make harder for guilds to obtain season points now thats linked to conqueror challenge levels, for how it's described, this will make it more difficult for small guilds to reach their goals. Second thing: The crafting bonus events in royal cities arrives two concerns to me: what if plot owners increase way more the fees in the the stations, will Albion intervene in this thing that afect game economy,…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Seeing this and how easy it'll be to transports resources back that you've gathered, why not just give us the Return Bonus for refining in the Outlands now within Hideouts/HQ's? Basically that's what is happening here, the risk of returning to town to refine is removed, removing that piece of the 'circle of albion life'. ” I don't think the transport meta would change much here. For optimum efficiency, you need to refine in the city and craft in a hideo…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Guild Logo Changes Guild logos with political symbols have been removed from the game. The two logos affected originally entered the game as a custom design made by guilds who won such custom design rights as part of a contest held before the game's official launch. - The logo "Hammer and Sickle" has been removed and replaced with the new logo "Hammer" - The logo "Red Army" has been removed and replaced with the new logo "Bear" - Guilds affected by this who do not like…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Combat Balance Changes Axes Blood Bandit had offered too much sustain in solo PvE, making it possible to reliably solo a lot of content not intended for solo players. To reduce its self-sustain, the Life Steal effect is now limited to one target and can be triggered less frequently. To improve its damage and utility, however, it can now be cast twice in a row. - Blood Bandit (Battleaxe): - Can now be used twice in a row - First use deals physical damage depending on th…

• Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “Lands Awakened Patch 5 - Ver. 19.050.1 - February 9, 2022 Changes - Resurrect spells are now limited to a 10-second time period during which the knocked-down player must accept, or the spell is cancelled ” Why it was changed the resurrect spells? It will make kinda hard the job of the healer in avalonian dungeons, resurrecting people that die when killing the boss, this is defitnely a downgrade. Also there's not mention about the sort/stack button situation on this updat…

• You guys are taking so much decissions about gamer keys funcionality without proper feedback and releasing it live and hoping people "gets used to it" without caring so much about what people have to say about this changes. Let's not forget that you guys recently, change the position of food and potions in the inventory menu, so u now have it in differents positions than the ones it used to be, and your explanation about doing that, on that time, it really makes no much sense. I remember spendin…

• I'm sorry but I still can't understand your reasons and in fact, justification in this post. I can't just believe that you change this user interface without yet proper feedback from people before it gets live because I'm pretty sure that If you would have collect it correctly the feedback before going live, you wouldn't have so much angry people like you have now. I'm not mad about you wanting to promote a quick access and more easy way to go to vanity and loadouts, but doing it at the cost of …

• Revert the New Inventory Buttons! Bring back the old version, this is AWFUL and NOT PLAYER FRIENDLY AT ALL. Besides, change the Estimated Value inventory interface to the previous one, the new interface IT'S VERY SMALL, I have difficult to see how much value of silver I have on items in the inventory because the way it shows the VALUE is ALMOST HIDDEN

• So I was traveling the blue zone cities, and I was shocked when I see a "crystal spider" in a blue zone i.imgur.com/PZyao9q.png Then I travel to that icon, and I realize that was a boss of skeletors outside of the static dungeon, not a crystal spider in fact. So that's it, there's a visual bug showing them as crystal spiders in blue zone.

• I earned the chest before season start again and I claimed, and when the season starts, then the chest didn't reset. i.imgur.com/7l91vVd.png

• I had the same issue. Any updates from devs on this case?

• Wrong season rewards

cwchp - - Bugs Testserver

Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from cwchp: “Hi I earn 100.000 points in test server for season rewards, but I didn't received the new season rewards on the test server, I got the same rewards that were given in live server. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…dc9ee722c063ed2d12d9557e1forum.albiononline.com/index.p…dc9ee722c063ed2d12d9557e1 ” thats because it wasnt s14 finishing but energy surge hence the issue imo ” I understand your point, but server test was announcing battle eagle as season reward…