Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Can't delete character

Dagother - - Beginner's Questions

@OPHANIM it would only stay gray if you type the name wrong, maybe you made some typo?

• Guild Island bought tab isn't sorting

Dagother - - Bugs

@AthenaKitty & @Chikiti do you have decayed cake in there by any chance? If yes you'd need to take it out (it's a non-tradable item and it causes this issue in public/shared containers) and it should work again, just keep in mind the decayed cake is non-tradable so once you remove it you cannot trade it with others or put back to public/shared containers. If you don't have this item there we'd have to investigate further but let us know please.

• Death after quit

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from BatmanApollo: “I left game in the red sector, then started the game and found myself killed. How tf I was killed while not in game? ” Hey, how did you leave the game? If you simply close the client, your character stays in the game for the duration of logout so in PvP clusters it's 1 minute where other players can attack and kill you.

• Launcher always redownloading

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @folkr I sent you a private message on the forums.

• 5주년 메일 관련 문의

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from HOYA: “5주년 메일을 받아서 사용 했지만 아바타는 있지만 아바타테두리는 없습니다 ” Hi, could you tell me what happened exactly? You received the mail with avatar and avatar border, then used both but avatar border was not unlocked, or the avatar border was missing in the mail? --------------------------------------------------------------- (google translate) 안녕하세요, 정확히 무슨 일이 있었는지 말씀해 주시겠습니까? 아바타와 아바타 테두리가 있는 메일을 받은 후 둘 다 사용했는데 아바타 테두리가 잠금 해제되지 않았거나 메일에서 아바타 테두리가 누락되었습니까?

• Quote from Rob4k: “tak jak wyzej w temacie gdy tylko wejde w mape wywala mnie do pulpitu albo freezuje gre, cos ktos? Moze ktos miał taki problem? Reinstall nie pomaga, sterowniki graficzne git, naprawianie plików równiez nie pomaga. Dodam że to zaczelo sie dziac od razu po nowej aktualizacji. ” Hej, sprawdzałeś też aktualizacje systemu operacyjnego? Napisz specki PC najlepiej.

• Hey @Kanra.zip thanks for this details report! We'll have a look but don't have ETA for a fix yet.

• Client was Downgraded by launcher

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @Volucris could you try again and let me know if you get the correct version now?

• Journey Back in Fractured Grounds

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey, for me the cost from Lazygrass Plain was higher than from Fractured Ground - maybe you've had some different items equipped/in inventory that would change the cost. Regarding the distance where it includes the city for distance I'll check with our game designers.

• Hey guys, we've sent out the Anniversary Mails with rewards this morning so you should've received it by now!

• Premium Error pls help me

Dagother - - Bugs

@Sinanzi please contact support@albiononline.com

• 沒有收到五周年頭像和頭像框

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, we've identified the issue and looking into a solution - will keep you updated!

• Quote from Jamiekrux: “Thanks for the response but this is not helpful. If support were responding with updates or solutions within a reasonable time frame I would be very happy to stay in touch. As this is not the case, what is the escalation process? Is there no support management? Customer service manager? Or anything similar? Thanks, Jamie. ” Only support can assist with any account-related issues and only support can escalate it if needed. I could only suggest to wait for reply from support…

• Hi there, please stay in touch with support to assist you with this issue.

• 沒有收到五周年頭像和頭像框

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, anniversary avatar & avatar ring are attached to in-game mail you should've received today. Have you got the in-game mail already? Was it empty or what happened exactly?

• We can't see the store

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @BohaterKris does it still happen to you?

• **HELP!** Arena Sigil & Cosmetic Shop

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @Zees you've got tradable version of the arena sigil while the skin requires non-tradable version.

• Hey, please make sure to start the game via launcher, not from executable and if you already do so, you might search for any apps that might be considered to be used as "botting tools" such as macros. If nothing help please check the troubleshooting at easy.ac/en-us/support/ - you can also send a tech ticket there.

• That's "Albion" font. ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

• Combat Mode??

Dagother - - Bugs

Hi guys, attacking someone doesn't put their mount on cooldown. It was never the case.