Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 195.

• Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from Vamppss: “how tf is it my problem if its not optimized ” Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, sto…

• Yeah from the news here it seems like the TP feature has turned out for the better but still see a lot of things about even bigger groups appearing. Tbh I don’t know how the groups of ganks are getting bigger, since legit the game is player by humans, how the frick their more players ganking every time there is a ganking nerf, because then there would legit have to be tons of people actually playing the game to make bigger and bigger ganks. I also noticed how when we players have a point on how …

• It seems like the game still has like a thousand issues and SBI still has yet to even mention it. How block headed are these guys I have taken a good long break from the SBI nonsense and came back to the forums to see how it’s going and still it seems like SBI has yet to even yet mention a single thing about any of the game breaking bugs that the player base essentially screams at them. At this point I feel like SBI isn’t even trying to hold the game up. We simply just want a good working game o…

• Yeah and then there is the ping/ms spikes that can go from 500 to 1500.

• Into the Fray Arrives June 8

ThreeHades - - News Archives

Quote from The_Support_God: “and thats where the community and the ban hammer comes in yes? ” You say that like bots are currently on mass scale banning right now. Legit there are still tons in the game that just grind and scale the market for exploiters.

Quote from Piraterer: “And how do you want to exploit? If you die you will Loose a lot of resources + money for tp back. I never seen bots in blackzone or redzone. There are weekly Transport runs in big alliances to Transport the crafted weapons/Armors back to Royals and than to Caerleon. Profit is at the moment at 200% minimum if you craft in HO. Its so good a lot of guilds Transport ressources to hideouts to craft. Thats what i call an exploit. While guys using focus in royals cant even make m…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Yeah yesterday the crashing was even worse than normal yesterday, sometimes I could log in and instantly crash, and then sometimes crash and then come back to instant crash as soon as the game is playable. ” Quote from OgroAlfa: “Well, I've give up... Perhaps next week things come better... ” fill out High Ping & Connection Issue Reports it helped me after 3 months of complaining and changing vpns. ” Nothing seems to have happened after I filled out 10…

• Quote from OgroAlfa: “Perhaps next week things come better... ” hasn’t that been said like a million times.

Quote from Piraterer: “Big zerg gankers are mostly noobs and in t4 gear. You cant autofarm in BZ. You will die to gankers pretty fast. Big guilds mass very fast for Single gatherers in their terrys. You are new in Albion or? This Update is for experienced Small Scale Guilds (a buch of New loot timers) and better access for new players. (They will die anyways trying to reach deep blackzone) ” You don’t get the fact that big guilds protect bot gatherers. And then there are probably some players th…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Technically he isn't breaking rules, he is just being stubborn and expecting compensation. He is saying the rules he signed up for are not valid because he considers them spam. I don't think that attitude in itself is a breakage of any of the rules. He is just being stupid. The fact that other players here (players who would benefit from the same hypothetical compensation package) are saying it isn't necessary in this case should clue him in that he is overreacting, but I …

• Quote from notthinkingaboutit: “i think a permanent fix like extra servers outside usa or pausing premium time is not on their priority list and probably is a bit too difficult / costly for them to implement. ” Lots of small games have servers, even FrostBorn has servers, even though the devs still have not fixed player progress loss which has lasted for years, and you must go through a lengthy process to just get your progress back for the 5th time in a row.

• Quote from notthinkingaboutit: “Quote from ThreeHades: “That’s literally any TOS, all games and websites have a Terms of Service that states that you agree with the terms they set, and that is what you agree to, and you cannot just say it’s spam since it’s literally a type of company policy and rules that you must follow or your not allowed to participate with whatever you had agreed to. And even if some places don’t really have terms of service matter, anything outside of that place it does mat…

• Quote from notthinkingaboutit: “a legal binding agreement requires that both parties agree and understand what they are agreeing to and both parties need to be made aware its a contract... ” That’s literally any TOS, all games and websites have a Terms of Service that states that you agree with the terms they set, and that is what you agree to, and you cannot just say it’s spam since it’s literally a type of company policy and rules that you must follow or your not allowed to participate with wh…

Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Piraterer: “Pretty excited for new Patch. Like the new Portal towns and the teleport back. Maybe make it a bit cheaper, its very expensive on test Server. ” Dude it’s already below like 5% of your inv. Why does it need to be cheaper. ” 5% is pretty much. Make it 2 % and ppl would use it more often ” Have you not been listening or have you been stuffing play doh up your ears. Legit the cheaper…

• Yeah yesterday the crashing was even worse than normal yesterday, sometimes I could log in and instantly crash, and then sometimes crash and then come back to instant crash as soon as the game is playable.

Quote from Chaosme22: “I see that finally SbI try to decrease the scale of battle in term of player number by diversify the events and their time slot. Sbi has to recognize that if their want to make Albion to be enjoyed by everyone, then albion much has features that favor the small player groups. Zerging hurts Albion, but right now features like terris, HO,... support zerging. There are a lot of reason that zerging provided terrible experiences. Lagging. Zerging requires huge leadership and ma…

• Quote from AIEQ: “Quote from Damacleese: “If anyone quits itll be the ganker that enjoys his 20+ man groups that go out and farm the solo guy and or 2-3 man groups that struggle to do anything. This game has gone way way too far into making muging and stealing a way of life. Kids do play this game. What kinda ideals do we realy want kids to experiance???? ” So we going to be Roblox now...for the kids.. yes for the kids. I know let us turn all Albion Online into box figures...just for the kids. Y…

Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Piraterer: “Pretty excited for new Patch. Like the new Portal towns and the teleport back. Maybe make it a bit cheaper, its very expensive on test Server. ” Dude it’s already below like 5% of your inv. Why does it need to be cheaper. ” 5% is pretty much. Make it 2 % and ppl would use it more often ” Have you not been listening or have you been stuffing play doh up your ears. Legit the cheaper it is the more exploitable it would be. And I …

• Originally I think premium always stopped counting down if you logged off. I would say it’s kinda a poor feature that any time we want off Albion, Premium is still running in the background of our account. It should just pause any time we log off, and it gives the premium rewards like focus for everyday that the premium counts down. Essentially this will also making focus crafting harder aswell.

• [RESOLVED] Extended Maintenance

And exactly why would it be longer than usual? Any good fixes?