Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• i cant looting in crystal league lethal

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, was this only the case with this one opponent? We were not able to reproduce this with our initial tests, but will keep an eye on it. In general, you should be able to loot them if you're either in their party, or if you're part of that party that killed them.

• Feedback mobile Joystick bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, thanks for the detailed report! We've forwarded it to your mobile department.

• Damnation staff bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, that is correct, it's a DoT with a debuff with the current design.

• Hey there, can you post a screenshot of the Lumbermill UI, and what it looks like when you want to craft there?

• Hey there, there are currently a couple spells in the game with a second activation, which the Caerleon Cape Passive has no effect on. Our Game Designers are aware of this and will work on improving the interaction in the future.

• Hey there @misak269, make sure you're checking the correct email account associated with the Albion account you posted with, and of course also have a look into the spam folder.

• Hey there, to be eligible for the Chimera Vanity Skin, you have to log into your account on a PC and on a mobile device. Of course you'll have to log out on one device to log into the same account on the other one.

• bug "i want to gather hide" ?

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, when you go to the Royal Crafter Redford in Mountain Cross, it should show you which parts of the quest you progressed. Could you upload a screenshot of that? Additionally, you could also check in your destiny board if you actually unlocked the correct gathering node. You can find them going downwards from the center, the blue line. A screenshot of that could also yield some important information for us.

• Guild Island bought tab isn't sorting

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, do you play on PC or Mobile? Could you maybe upload a video how it doesn't sort your items correctly when you hit the sort button? This usually helps us find out some more information so we can try to reproduce this issue.

• Hey there, this will be fixed with the upcoming patch. You should be able to use the Journey Back ability when having the Last Stand Faction Warfare buff.

• Hey there, could you send me your player log file? Also which character does this happen with?

• Ei, por favor, confira como o sistema de mercado e os e-mails funcionam neste post: Explanation of Updated Marketplace Notifications Se você tiver certeza de que não recebeu a prata, entre em contato com support@albiononline.com. _________________________________________ Hey there, please check out how the market system and the mails work in this post: Explanation of Updated Marketplace Notifications If you are certain that you did not receive the silver, please contact support@albiononline.com.

• Twitch Drops

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Привет, чтобы отвязать свою учетную запись Twitch от учетной записи Albion Online, вам нужно войти в учетную запись Twitch, перейти в «Настройки», «Подключения», а затем внизу вы должны увидеть кнопку для отвязки Albion Online. Чтобы связать правильные учетные записи, войдите в учетную запись Twitch, которую вы хотите связать, а затем снова запустите процесс связывания с этой страницы: albiononline.com/en/twitch _________________________________________________________________ Hey there, to unli…

• i cant build my plasture

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, you have to pick up the materials you got back from demolishing the previous building and then you can build the pasture on the plot.

• Привет, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с тем, как работают рыночные письма, в этом посте: Объяснение обновленных уведомлений Marketplace _________________________________________________________ Hey there, please check out how the market mails work in this post: Explanation of Updated Marketplace Notifications

• Refunds

Amoebius76 - - General Questions & Discussions

Hey there, please contact support@albiononline.com, they should be able to help you out.

• Problems in getting lost skin

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

嘿那里, 如果您将鼠标悬停在获得皮肤所需的代币数量上,它将显示您实际上需要 1,600 个代币。 我们已经意识到这个问题,并将在未来的更新中相应地调整金额显示。 关于您丢失的周年纪念邮件,我们发现了问题并将进行修复。 ____________________________________ Hey there, if you hover over the amount of tokens needed to get the skin, it will show that you actually need 1,600 tokens. We are aware of this issue and will adjust the amount display accordingly in a future update. Regarding your missing Anniversary mail, we identified the issue and will work on a fix.

• I see, you already contacted Support and had some kind of exchange of messages with them. Unfortunately I can't read Chinese. Could you either summarize your communication, or send me a copy of the texts so I can use Google Translator? You can send these to me via Forum Direct Messages, or Discord: Amoebius76#3856. I just had a quick check of our referral system, and it works fine for me. Referred an account, bought premium on that account, and received the rewards on my referrering account.

• Hey there, the process for an eligible referral is: 1. you send you friend your referral link. This will lead them to our normal website, where they have to register their account. 2. once they registered their account, they can download the game and play normally. Go through the tutorial, etc. 3. for you to receive referral rewards, they now have to buy 30 or more premium days If you're sure you did all of that correctly, and still did not receive any of your rewards, please check with support@…

• Quote from YeSer: “Can i have my hce 18map returned? I lose two map in day by the double emergency updates ” Please message support@albiononline.com regarding your HCE maps.