Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 458.

• Emotes keybindings not working

hypnoticshadow - - Bugs

After the major update the keybindings for the emotes I used to set were resetted. When I go to game settings-keybindings and I try to set it up again and I press the botton i want to set the pop up window closes and the key binding is not set up leaving the space blank. All the time I try it does like this. I already tried to repair and reinstall but still not working. Does anyone have the same issue? How can I solve this? Thank you

• Yeah to prevent all this kind of general discontent because the lag is not at the same time for everyone and it looks like it is worldwide, my personal opinion is that server should be shut down until the issue is solved. So that nobody gets killed cause lag.

• Quote from Georg51: “My normal ping is around 40 - getting spikes as high as 250 right now for no reason. ” Well many people as me play with that ping (200+) every day also when server is not lagging cause the distance from the server so that s not that bad.

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, could you let us know - character you're experiencing the lag on - which country you're in - your Internet Service Provider - the zone and what situation you experience the lag in Also, you can fill out our High Ping & Connection Issue Reports Form to give us more detailed info about your issue. ” I just sent the form. Not sure what i should write in the final question because from prompt it is impossible to copy and paste. Server is actually lagging hard with …

• Ciao a tutti! E ufficiale, Rattilandia da oggi una gilda, content che facciamo: cosa offriamo: . ambiente amichevole e toxic free completamente casual senza obblighi e cta, tasse di gilda a 0. . giocatori esperti che ti aiuteranno a capire come funziona il gioco e a trovare il ruolo che ti piace per cui sei più portato . attività di rattaggio di tutti i tipi da pve e gathering a pvp e ganking con build super economiche dove con spese minime si possono fare guadagni enormi cosicchè puoi prenderti…

• Rat Tactics

hypnoticshadow - - Video and Media Forum

tiktok.com/@hypnoticshadow/vid…RRRhxxK&social_sharing=v3

• Albion has a lot of contents you can do both in solo that if you are in a small or big party. I play a lot alone or small party and I have a lot of fun! More you play more you will discover new things! So yes it is definitely worthed!

• Three more islands to rent out

hypnoticshadow - - Trade

hello, Thank you for the message, i have already all islands on rent but if some of them will get free i will tell you, you can add me on discord for now hypnoticshadow#6671

• New videos of recent activities tiktok.com/@hypnoticshadow/vid…y_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 tiktok.com/@hypnoticshadow/vid…y_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 tiktok.com/@hypnoticshadow/vid…y_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 tiktok.com/@hypnoticshadow/vid…y_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 tiktok.com/@hypnoticshadow/vid…y_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 tiktok.com/@hypnoticshadow/vid…y_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 tiktok.com/@hypnoticshadow/vid…y_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 tiktok.com/@hypnoticshadow/vid…y_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 tiktok.com/@…

• Videos of my contents vt.tiktok.com/ZSeGofQCJ/ vt.tiktok.com/ZSeGoDLgo/ vt.tiktok.com/ZSeGoaT8r/ vt.tiktok.com/ZSeGoAFRD/ vt.tiktok.com/ZSeGo59yb/ vt.tiktok.com/ZSeGo5pbK/ vt.tiktok.com/ZSeGoCDjM/ vt.tiktok.com/ZSeGoBwvD/ vt.tiktok.com/ZSeGoaP89/

• **----------- LAST SHADOWS ----------- ** Vecchia gilda, ci dedichiamo esclusivamente al ganking basato su agguati fatto in piccole squadre di 2-3 giocatori con equip a costo minimo. Guide dettagliate. Giocatori esperti che si dedicano a fare solo questo da tanto tempo vi sapranno guidare a come diventare un perfetto sguzzino. Nessun altro tipo di content. Ambiente rilassato senza CTA e toxic free. Accettiamo sia nuovi che vecchi giocatori, basta che abbiate chiaro e vi piaccia quanto scritto so…

• Hello to everyone! Recently I decided to start a new format: tiktok shorts channel of Albion The contents I bring are about stealth gank/ratting for who is interested this is the channel (I update videos almost everyday) if you like the video help me to grow up and subscribe + like tiktok.com/@hypnoticshadow And these are the links to some video I already uploaded: . No way out tiktok.com/@hypnoticshadow/vid…y_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 . Ratting in the hills tiktok.com/@hypnoticshadow/vid…y_url=1&…

• PvP flagging

hypnoticshadow - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from LoveNugget: “Quote from hypnoticshadow: “Another option could be faction flag and you will not appear on the minimap but you are limited to people you can kill and honestly if you don’t have a solid party faction flagged with you you will get killed ” That's been confusing me lately - Sometimes I can't even attack red players while faction flagged. Is that something to do with dismount mechanics? ” You can attack only in red zones, with some months ago update if you are flagged red yo…

• PvP flagging

You can easily solve the problem going to bz if you want to survive flagged in Royal’s maps need to play very smart, hide well and use very cheap builds if you are in solo. I do a lot of red flagging in royals and it is profitable because people are more inexperienced still have nice gear and are easier to kill. If you want sometimes we can team up: add me in-game name hypnoticshadow Another option could be faction flag and you will not appear on the minimap but you are limited to people you can…

• Just a little of advice, party finder is fine as the look for group chat but careful when you go to red zone and especially black zones because some malicious players party you to lure you in apparently harmless activities and then kill you. Start from yellow zones or better find another guild with your similar time zone. With last updates a lot of new players from Asia as well so all time zones are covered ( about your locked out from guilds issue don’t worry is just a few days cooldown). About…

• Quote from Jerek: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Morgan_TLLover: “@Quagga why every where i go i see someone says that .... hideouts, worst update ever. which HO you mean and can u explain why people hate it so much? ” not many people play red flagged in RZ because there are police 30 t3 horsesbecause of HO in most cases we have the same in BZ, especially CHINA... every zone where there is a hideout, you kill 1 person and then 30 people on t3 horses chase you. (Due to the availability of fast r…

• Crashes between maps loading

hypnoticshadow - - Bugs

Hello, I already asked support for this problem but recently it presents more often and even if I contacted the support again I decided to ask here too: when i load the screen bewtween maps my pc crashes and the screen go black or a beige/grey color with an annoying sound. This is not a normal crash because all pc crashes and blocks and also windows task manager does not work. The only way to get out is to turn off the pc pressing and holding pressed the on/off button. It happens only with Albio…

• Too Painfull

Well compared to few years ago you have a lot of content you can do in safe area from pve to pvp

• I guess your taunt score could be the reason

• When you talk about ff take a screenshot of your fame then eat your food and start farming and when the food finish do your math. There is no point to ff in bz if you die and lose time. Depends from time zone but sometimes best places are yellow maps. About the gear the specs make the difference so yes fa a lot and then when f you have a max spec weapon you will be effective paying nothing