Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• TEST I see. 3 days ago, my premium ended, and I haven't re-subscribed yet. I decided to use the avalonian rod so that the lack of premium may be compensated by the gathering yield bonus the ava rod offers. The ava rod I am currently using is T5, I also bought the corresponding gear with the same tier and yesterday I decided to test it out. RESULT All I can get is 2X fish with max charge and bonus. Otherwise it's just 1X. So 2X is my maximum possible yield using T5 ava rod, T5 gears, minus premiu…

• I am a T7 fisherman, and I might be going a little bias here coz I have not tried other gathering profession other than fishing. ALWAYS PRE-CHARGE YOUR GATHERING GEARS To experience the full potential of the head, chest, and foot piece, you need to wait for it to "fully-charge" if you want maximum possible yield. The amount of fame you get is based on the quantity, tier, and rarity of the fish. Rare yields like clams, eyes, lurcher, eels, crabs, octopuses, and snappers give more fame than their …

• Additional note: Fisherman's Journal can be filled without the resource tier requirements, which means even a T2 fish can fill a T7 journal. Use this to your advantage, fish like crazy in safe zones with T7 journals in your inventory, then give it to your laborers when filled. One player reportedly got three (3) krakens from one (1) T7 Fisherman laborer. Also, make sure that your laborers' happiness are high as possible, for better yield.