Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 385.

• New Job Archaeologist

RenKatal - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Stardust968485: “wait, there's lore in this game?? ” Albion Lore

• Quote from The_Support_God: “which in part SBI does not tell their player base and market it as Sandbox game instead of a Full loot game ” Their original intent WAS to have it be a sandbox game, unfortunately technical limitations, and community interactions prevented development in that direction.

• Quote from Oshien: “Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from Oshien: “Quote from xPartyBelt: “I just got chased through 4 zones by a 10 man group until they eventually got me on the third time they dismounted me. I understand the BZ is for groups but sometimes it gets a little excessive and people like this are ruining the game that we all love so much. ” Sounds like an exciting chase with a good story to tell later.... ” Like the time I got chased by a 30 man zerg on a pest Lizard and juked them throug…

• Quote from Unangwata: “I already said it's not about me, didn't I ? When did I say something is not fair ? Aren't you projecting too much ? ” You whine and cry PvE only players not having access to high tier resources, and complain about Albion Onlines focus on PvP and have since you joined the forums. Barking about Corupteds, Barking about RZ PvP, Barking about THIS EXACT TOPIC, Barking about Faction Outpost palcement, Baking about the WHOLE Call to Arms update (In which you LAMENT the lack of …

• So you want the rewards without the risk... Quote from Unangwata: “All those small d*ck doggies will protest of course, cause they are not the people I am referring to,. and they bark like small dogs do. ” Mate this is you, barking about how unfair it is that you don't get to have the things that the players who are willing to take the risks are. Man up, get some sets you're willing to lose and venture out into the glory that is Albion High risk zones.

• Quote from Oshien: “Quote from xPartyBelt: “I just got chased through 4 zones by a 10 man group until they eventually got me on the third time they dismounted me. I understand the BZ is for groups but sometimes it gets a little excessive and people like this are ruining the game that we all love so much. ” Sounds like an exciting chase with a good story to tell later.... ” Like the time I got chased by a 30 man zerg on a pest Lizard and juked them through 3 different zones before escaping, ahhh,…

• This tends to happen when orders are being filled while you are picking them up at the same time, I have noticed.

• Dissecting this from the perspective of a designer. Quote from LegaI: “1. Reset Cooldowns ➜ When you get Invaded, reset your Cooldowns 2 seconds after, cuz if it insta resets, you lose Bridgewatch / Demon cape quite often. ” Fair Quote from LegaI: “2. Infamy Brackets ➜ Make it so u get a fight each gate, like Corrupteds. Majority of the time you have to PVE 2-3 Gates (mostly in Higher Infamy). In larger Hellgates its even worse, you might have to PVE 10+ Gates in 10v10 Hellgates. So searching fo…

• The Arcane and Frost Patch

RenKatal - - Patch Notes

@The_Support_God Honestly it always felt weird that they where two separate abilities to me anyway, and I know that Energy Beam didn't get all that much use in the first place. But, I liked having it as a hard support option as it helped in keeping groups from having 'Stand Time' when going through group PvE content. Tacking some energy regen to Empowering Beam instead of bringing Energy Beam back would allow it to have a bit more versatility (not necessarily just use in combat), and allow the '…

RenKatal - - Patch Notes

@The_Support_God And I help players get to that point, everyone has to start somewhere. I help players learn the basics of the game, how to start and run an economy, how to gather refine and craft. I basically pick people up where the tutorial dropped them off, and help them grow and develop. Some leave for more exciting guilds, like yours that have fame requirements, but I have quite a few people who have stuck around for a long time. Hmm, all this to say putting energy regen back into Arcane s…

• Either you are playing in a t3 zone, or its just luck of the draw.

RenKatal - - Patch Notes

@The_Support_God I tend to run with a lot of 'Fresh off the boat' players, Great Arcane was part of my coaching build. Keeps the newbies from falling over and getting repair costs when they stand in ALL the AoEs.

RenKatal - - Patch Notes

Quote from The_Support_God: “Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “Removed the ability Energy Beam (all Arcane Staffs) ” Could you possibly tack on the energy regeneration ability to the empowering beam, Energy beam was very useful ability for helping out other players. ” what is the percentage of people using energy beam in PvP or PvE over something like lymhurst cape or royal armor or druid cowlthe 3 other alternative options i listed is way better in all PvP and PvE senarios than usi…

RenKatal - - Patch Notes

Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “Removed the ability Energy Beam (all Arcane Staffs) ” Could you possibly tack on the energy regeneration ability to the empowering beam, Energy beam was very useful ability for helping out other players.

• I think this is more of an old tool that has been outmoded by the Load-out System. I think a better effort would be made by making the Load-out System available via the website while you are logged into the site, so that you could edit and share load-outs outside the game, as well as when you are in game.

• I mean, I just check when I log in, but being able to check on the website would be nice too.

• all buttons

RenKatal - - Feedback & Suggestions

You're about a year and a half too late mate... The button

• This is actually a really nice QoL suggestion. Not entirely necessary but would be nice to have. It would be utilizable by people looking to see if their friends are on on different alts before joining the game, or by spys trying to find specific players. Or just trying to avoid persons that annoy you, but you are unwilling to mute.

• Most of these are NPC portraits, but I agree with your idea, having some of the harder Achievements unlock avatar portraits would be nice.

• The current system already allows for improving weapons that you gain from loot or the market via enchantment at the artifact foundry. Quote from astarvingpeasant: “The enchantment only works for the person that looted it, when the person with the enchanted broadsword dies and someone loots his body, then the enchantment is gone. If the owner of the enchanted Broadsword decides to sell or trade it, then the enchantment will disappear. ” This goes against the basics of a full loot PvP game, the s…