Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• price of gold

The_Support_God - - Rants

premium is typicaly self sustainable with focus i dont see why is this a problem except for first timers but first timers get a huge benefit if i am not mistaken that can totaly offset the cost

• while me and alot of people share the same sentiment and believe this should be the case but having Free respect can ruin the game balance / experience there are multiple factors in a game where they give free respect but its restricted in many cases for game balance one example is Path of exile where they make massive balance changes to the skill tree they provide 1 time free respect any respect out side of that need special items other games such as World of Warcraft have simplier tree where r…

• here is the thing blackzones NOW have loot and content suitable for Groups now and a solo player wants to eat a whole pie ment for 3-5 players. refers to example static group dungeon has to take some risks if this was before lands awakened patch all this concern of terrible loot and fame for blackzone is valid and ganking issues were of concern because profit just was not there now after so many nerfs to ganking and increase to Loot in addition of favor and might system getting ganked is just ba…

• Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Quote from Stardust968485: “Aight i accept that my opinion about it being shit for pvp is completely completely wrong. Still wish that the dash came before the blade tho. ” Your an idiot with a quick tongue like most here it's ok. It's because you don't know the game. Arcane is topping damage in 5's noob. G.G. ” Dont be too hard on the guy not every build have to have Bow's level of mobility and E range

• there have been talks and ideas thrown around because the idea of owning a high level terry or a terry in general is not giving any noticable benefit unlike HO cores which spawn more frequently their value is tied to crafting,fame buff, HQ invulnerability hence a guild wide effort benefits down to the very members themselves territory vortex which has a lower spawn rate does not provide much benefit at all to the individual players aside from might and favor and since owning a territory means ne…

• crypt candle for that glass cannon mist caller for most extended fights musiak is for average dps for some mana problems face breaker is the most balanced as it provide defence and offence but in my opinion it provides too little of each that i would rather go full dps since i am a range dps and not a melee player i would make use of proper positioning as my "Defence" and take advantage of auto fire auto target range

• another reason why 8 players cannot kill 2 players despite numbers advantage is focus fire buff where you take less damage based on number of people hitting you on top of you using 8.3 against 5.1 and 5.2 players Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from BECTH1K: “You understand that two against 8 to fight for 20 or more minutes and at the same time survive is strange. maybe a raid to collect with special equipment to kill two players? it's an imbalance when 2 players can withstand that amount of damag…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from The_Support_God: “Quote from Stardust968485: “Aight i accept that my opinion about it being shit for pvp is completely completely wrong. Still wish that the dash came before the blade tho. ” if dash came before blade then the damage values or mana needs to be reworked to keep balancecause of mobility power and high damage of blade blade deals 800 damage at 1500IP and deals average damage but since its tied to mobiltiy spell its stronger the current set up is us…

• they no purge? no hard CC and no single target dps build no coordination all attacking seperate targets first fight G axe, tombhammer, bloodletter, 1h axe , g fire and hallowfall second fight is worst with no tanks all gankers deathgiver, double bladed, hellfire hands, 2 bearpaws, 1h curse, fallen holy also you both are in 8.3 gear against 4.3,5.1,6.2 players top off with focus fire buff it does not reflect how broken the weapon is when you are in 8.3 also third fight went much better team knew …

• The Arcane and Frost Patch

The_Support_God - - Patch Notes

probably some Dot damage dealt the last blow instead or system is unfair and did not reward him kill cause he did not do "most damage"

• Quote from Stardust968485: “Aight i accept that my opinion about it being shit for pvp is completely completely wrong. Still wish that the dash came before the blade tho. ” if dash came before blade then the damage values or mana needs to be reworked to keep balance cause of mobility power and high damage of blade blade deals 800 damage at 1500IP and deals average damage but since its tied to mobiltiy spell its stronger the current set up is use blade if enemy gets too close and blink away hence…

• The Arcane and Frost Patch

The_Support_God - - Patch Notes

ZvZ heaven No rats anywhere and the winning zerg gets to actualy loot loot tables have gone from 30 mil to over 90 mil per cta if we win imagine how much the rats took

• talk about sandbox how would it compete with heavy hitters such as World of warcraft, Minecraft, guildwars 2, Eve online and some other games with their gameplay allowing for more Sandbox game play than albion online eventhough they are in the MMORPG genera personaly i like the unique direction albion has taken even with engine limitations and developer limitations those heavy hitters in the industry have $$$ to make multi functional features that albion does not have and the $$$ to make more of…

• i get it you are in some place where they cant match the exact item i believe this is the problem with cleric robe recently the only quality left is exe and other weapons non meta also lacking in regular market

• @CallMeGosu i believe you got the game genera wrong sandbox refers to "you can do anything be anything build anything" something like minecraft the part he does not like is the progression of higher tier tied to Full loot which in its proper name is called "Hardcore full loot PvP MMO" which in part SBI does not tell their player base and market it as Sandbox game instead of a Full loot game so first impressions is that it is another Minecraft game where you would still die and lose all items but…

• agreed arcane is quite good with Q W damage focus and E utility another reason why i cant play reg bow surprisingly 1h arcane does very well in 1v1 against the likes of spear and sword cause of purge and mages cause of silence against kite builds however its abit lacking but that is to be expected

• ?? how though if you died then the function would buy back the same set? minus the food and potions used the system would always buy the exact same set u died in how are you not matching IP requirements? unless you set the system to buy equipment equal to or ect quality

• @Unangwata you started the post. people would not complain about the system in the first place unless they are the one experiencing the situation so you are part of the community which want reward for 0 risk you dont start a post then deflect the issue saying that its not about you and when people replied to you you deflected it and blame it on the "community" thinking that safer is what the community wants but according the the responses here that reject the idea i am sorry to say that the comm…

• you still have not answered why players who dont take any risks should have access to T6 and above? people can still play the game at 4.3 weapons in alot of solo friendly and new player friendly content You have access to corrupted dungeons T8 which by many delivers little to no fights when people Rat n break crystals but you can still fame farm in them proper and they still give decent fame and gives t8 loot with little risks you have roads of avalon which are in most cases empty and mists of a…

• also have same problem when pc latency is high when on good days with stable internet connection with low latency this would not happen to me also i run at 250ms latency so...... ya