Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 713.

• use /stuck it should get you unstuck and make sure to report it to the support team since this seems to be a bannable offense based on Furniture Blocking Exploit

• that's why you set the tier of the gear. you kinda should know what ip you'll be with what gear. which means you can just configure it that way. that's the whole point of loadouts. to configure by tier because if it was by ip, it would cost a lot more resources on the game to run that math for every player. since for one player the loadout would work properly due to x amount of specs but for another player when sharing the loadout, it wouldn't because of y amount of specs. Doing it the way it cu…

• wailing as mobility advantage tho and quicker cast time. So imo it has a place for something close to a mobility bombsquad which currently is done by melees (either gloves or demonfangs).

• weapon is fine, just take 3x 8.3's and you'll see it still shredds.

• Quote from TwoPocket: “Quote from Deathskills: “i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a city, hideout, personal island, or guild island moving them at the same time on the same map outside of the city breaks this one. move along and accept the ban ” How? If each character is independent and independent of the other?Where is the ban on movement in the rules? ” cause it's still you. having multiple characters in the same map that YOU CONTROL…

• i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a city, hideout, personal island, or guild island moving them at the same time on the same map outside of the city breaks this one. move along and accept the ban

• and more people in albion are a billionaire then have the hg achievement currently and i can guarantee you that xD Cause it is easier to reach 1bil silver then to reach 250k infamy in hg's. Cause you can Solo the content and don't require a group of people. The level 7 one probably is hard to reach and yet they still made level 7 crystal and not level 9's. Genuinely, most people who have above a billion fame have more then a billion silver at some point for the most part and there is way more th…

• Quote from Latty: “Quote from Latty: “What you're really saying is "All achievements should be achievable by me" or better yet "All achievements should be achievable by x% of albion population" Have you made up some arbitrary percentage of people getting an achievement to warrant its nerf? What is it? and how did you arrive at this number? ” I'll try once more because I enjoyed the "whole dictionary" joke. @Blenfjorn nor @Deathskills gave answers to these questions. You keep saying they should b…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Fusionbomb: “That achievement is extremely easy to get in 2v2 yellow HGs. I've had several new players in my guild get the achievement on their first run, just from me telling them what builds to use and coaching them in discord while they stream. ” Okay. I would like to see numbers on it if it were possible. Just mentioning it a second time because I wanted to stress the fact that this isn't about me but actually about balance. ” i think for the 10 in a row, it…

• tbf, 195 people out of like 300k players (which was the reported numbers monthly or close to something like that means 0.00065% of the population has the achievement atm. Even if we limit at say 100k players, that still means that only 0.00195% of the player base has said achievement. If you can't realize how small is 0.00195% or 0.00065% are, that's crazy imo. And on top of those, people need to have done other rare achievements making it even lower odds to complete them all. not a great thing …

• it isn't related to party nor party size but how close you are to the chest and there is a limit to how many people receive but i only know that for outposts/castles chests, it is distance related more then party related to get the points. And by distance i mean how close/far you were from the chest itself

• a rework of the laborer system could be welcomed for sure. and as much they just tripled the fame to fill the books, they inadvertently tripled the gathering ones too (which wasn't needed imo). except they couldn't not augment those because people would just have switched what they were doing laborer-wise instead. I do think laborers like the Mercenary one are far from good and could use an overhaul since a t8 merc gets easily beaten by any t6 crafting laborer, i would almost even dare say gathe…

• Frost shot

Deathskills - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Latty: “This thread... wow. lol. Went from critiquing frost shot to arguing about a solution for spear and sword pre-stacking. Interesting read. ” welcome to albion forums

• Quote from UwU-chan: “Quote from Deathskills: “to be clear the reason i say shit money is compared to the investment required to reach the income level. not a good income to make less then 1% of what is invested when just flipping items on the market generates upwards of 20% of the starting value per flip.Which means with the same 130m, you'd make around 30m'ish of profits way quicker then by doing laborers. Does requires a little bit more market knowledge for sure tho. ” you are making a lot of…

• Quote from UwU-chan: “Quote from Aurin: “Laborers are stupid easy money for time spent. They don't need to be buffed. ” Quote from Deathskills: “they actually are shit money except for t8 for the time it takes to do em. ” I am not trying to be rude to either of you but maybe your definitions of what is good or shit money are not the same. I suspect that Aurin is new and doesn't earn much so 1M an hour seems like a lot and maybe Deathskills is a econ moga with like a billion silver. I am just say…

• Quote from Aurin: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Aurin: “Laborers are stupid easy money for time spent. They don't need to be buffed. ” they actually are shit money except for t8 for the time it takes to do em.t6 laborers or lower don't make money or barely 1k per laborer for most. which means serving about 600 of em takes like 45minutes to an hour and i wouldn't call 600k/hour good especially not for the amount of silver invested to get the t6/t7 buildings for that return. T8 doesn't make…

• Quote from Aurin: “Laborers are stupid easy money for time spent. They don't need to be buffed. ” they actually are shit money except for t8 for the time it takes to do em. t6 laborers or lower don't make money or barely 1k per laborer for most. which means serving about 600 of em takes like 45minutes to an hour and i wouldn't call 600k/hour good especially not for the amount of silver invested to get the t6/t7 buildings for that return. T8 doesn't make that much currently either compared to in …

• Is purge working as intended?

Deathskills - - Bugs

Quote from RafaSegala: “Please check this video. Purge didn't work with Merc Jacket and look how far the AA hits after the purge for a meele weapon? Is it right? youtube.com/watch?v=5ycCOmbhA84 ” watch properly, since you didn't expect the enemy to check weapon spells, you ddin't noticed how they are using ironwill. This means they can't be purged while that spell is in effect which means you can't purge the jacket.

• to my knowledge, you can get your items back. maybe if you open a ticket with the support they might be able to get you the monthly chest back. I guess it's the time to say lesson learned and read what shows up on your screen instead of clicking yes on everything before something with a bigger impact/consequences occurs to you!

• amazing job, just to let you know that none of the screenshots you attached in your sneak peek can be viewed (says error 404 i think)