Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 256.

• Most important change is this (as that quest was bs where T6+ tards were camping the place 24/7): wPh+0nGAreLwAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

• Google HCE discord and join it. All the info regarding HCEs can be found there.

• I thought this would be a very bad addition to the game but it actually does feel great. However, what it did is made gank groups go way up in size. It now feels that you never get attacked by a few players any more. It's a group of 15 all the time. I guess they are all the time hoping to catch someone who is trying to Journey Back.

• So people do whine about everything.

• Based on many conversations that I had with a lot of people over the years I concluded that not a lot of Albion community actually likes ZvZ but does them as a necessary evil. However, what if we were to address this at its core? What if ZvZs were to be removed from the game? How would this be done you ask? Well, what if instead of a disarray that starts from the moment you get X amount of people in the zone we were to rework it into a buff for those in a party of 2 to 5? Yes that would probably…

• Journey Back Ability

Worros - - Feedback Testserver

The chance is not needed but it is coming none the less. It becomes next to useless for those who gather and have a home set at a HO but it is quite something for those who have home set at a city. I get that this is done in order to get people who are not in a guilds who live in a bz to go out and give it a go so I am kind of Ok with that. However, I do feel that it is not needed but I don't blame the gankers. Invisibility shrines were enough to get people out of the portal zones. Problem is th…

• As title suggests. The invisibility buff lasts way too long now and I am not sure why this change was needed. My guild has a HO in a T7 zone 2 tiles away from the hub. This new buff makes it a free ride to HO every time. Personally the change makes it easier to bring gear but this feels too OP and too beneficial. You can ride 3 or 4 tiles while still having a buff. This is going to cause problems in ZvZ as well as blobs will just appear inside enemy territories. Please do not let this go live in…

• We all know that people will find a way to abuse the feature real quick and that it will take SBI long time to patch fixes as it always does. By the time TP is in a state that it is working as intended and has enough specific rules many will already gain an unfair advantage. Hellion Hood has been broken for months. God know how many reports have been sent and it still does not work as description says as there are clearly skills that are ignoring the silence leading to a 1 shot ganking builds th…

• You do. To get the rewards tied to the guild now you only need to be there on the last day of the season and have Premium active. So short answer is - one day.

• Quote from TioJuance: “It's incredible that you still want to push this controversial "feature". ” Could not have said it better.

• In fairness, TP is a bad solution overall. If you do want to add it make it so that you can do it with a long cooldown but that you can do it from a safe spot (rest or HO). That way you kind of allow this to happen now and again but that you still need to get to that safe spot. With other rules you proposed you are making sure that people will not be buying items from the markets at rests and portaling them to the city. On the other hand you will make no real impact to the open world and its mec…

• I would say fine if you can only use the ability while mount is not active. So you have to risk using the teleport on foot (you cannot stand in the mount circle) making you an easy target if caught. Or at very least make it go on cd as soon as it is used. So even if I channel it for a sec and cancel it is now on a 30 min cd (for example).

• what weapon for me?

Worros - - Beginner's Questions

Sword is not a tanking weapon. If you want to tank mace is your best option. You can see that maces, hammers and quarterstaffs have threat generation on them. Mace is by far easiest and best option for a PvE tank. So your starting build can be Soldier Helmet (with block), Guardian Armor (with Aura - taunt is very situational. Also remember Protective instinct passive on the armor as it generates threat), any leather shoes for refreshing sprint or any shoes at all at this point with dodge, 1h mac…

• Cosmetic Pets

Worros - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Stardust968485: “Quote from Worros: “Just no. Adding more things on screen will only further ruin FPS for no benefit. It has been suggested before and is still a bad idea. If you can turn them off means they are even more pointless cause you will have them off most of the time meaning development time invested into something that is not even practical. ” Aight if that aint gonna work then how bout cosmetic capes? Surely it wouldn't take that much time investment and it wouldn't ruin F…

• Quote from daklajakld: “I remember that you lost a small chunk of ressources after being pked in yellow zone but that was right after albion went live i think that feature got removed long time ago. To your question it was 10% of each ressource, i never lost a full stack. ” That 10% loss was removed when Avalonian dungeons got introduced as people were ending up with nothing at all due to a number of wipes. Now days you lose nothing but 5% durability when you get knocked down on items on you and…

• Write to support in that case. support@albiononline.com

• The bundle is a one time offer per char. You get it only for your premium. After that it is just flat (full) price.

• Cosmetic Pets

Worros - - Feedback & Suggestions

Just no. Adding more things on screen will only further ruin FPS for no benefit. It has been suggested before and is still a bad idea. If you can turn them off means they are even more pointless cause you will have them off most of the time meaning development time invested into something that is not even practical.

• Twinks

Against TOS if you are doing anything with two chats outside of the city.

• Repair Shop Question

You always get charged for repairs. Repair shop is game owned and has no additional charges so use the one in the city or those at faction outposts. Building your own repair stations is a massive waste of mats. P.S. Ask game related questions in game in Help chat for quick answers.