Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 381.

• Everything is much easier. It is enough that the crystals appear after the first interaction of two players.

• If you do not receive benefits from it, then no one will ban you.

• Quote from Redgart: “WHy not to return it to full loot in all zones ” Lots of options for abuse.

• 1 character - 1 premium. To buy an island, you need a premium. If the premium was given to all characters, this would be greatly abused.

• What options are left for using this item after the last patch?

• catalog.update.microsoft.com/search.aspx?q=kb4474419 Поставь обновление винды.

• Защита лучше в более массовые драки чем 1х1. Зелье гиганта по факту резистит чистый урон(не процентный от максимального), такой как яд, ешка бир павсов и возможно что-то еще. Зелье гиганта т7 дает чуть больше защиты, в переводы на цифры. В целом это больше вкусовщина для 1х1. А вот в массовых драках только защитка.

• Есть процентный урон, против которого гигант не поможет. Зелье защиты дает еще сопротивление контролю. По факту разница минимальна, лучше видна на отличном от т7 уровне.

• Demonfang

VseOtlichno - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Hattenhair: “Well, yes, that's literally the whole of the dagger kit. Q2 is the only odd one out. ” What kind of daggers can make an impact from such gameplay besides DP and DG? P.s. Return DF dot damage, up damage and leave self-damage as is.

• Demonfang

Axes can only stick to opponents using q-spell, swords can, gloves can, spears can. Only with q. ok Do other weapons deal the same amount of damage? Some weapons do even more damage on a solo target, and don't need to be at close range. ok Can other weapons deal unexpected burst damage to solo target? No. This is the privilege of daggers. Is this relevant in the current meta? No. ok Something else? No. Battle bracers deal 75% of BL execute dmg. its okq2 allows daggers to be competitive in differ…

• Demonfang

Quote from Hattenhair: “should I even continue the conversation here ” How should daggers be played? Shadow edge jump, e, running out using boots? All combat classes can maintain pressure on the player. Swords, axes, spears, gloves. Giant damage and pressure can create a fire staff and curse.What will be the place of daggers in the game? Only gank? And BL in any kind of content, because execution.

• Demonfang

@Quagga Just imagine that among the daggers there are 6 more types of weapons, except for the BL. According to the combo principle, only a pair of daggers and Ava's claws play. The demon's fang is now broken, so it's hard to say anything about it. Do I understand correctly that you want daggers to play assassin style?Then they don't have much damage for that. Maybe I would agree with this statement if there were no gloves. Or 1h curse. Or a one-shot crossbow. Or dagger pair's e-spell would be un…

• Demonfang

Quote from Hattenhair: “daggers have it via a dash ” If you just remove the dash, then all daggers will become one of the most clumsy weapons, because during q2 they will dance in spot. Can be done by analogy with q2 of an axe so that it does not interrupt the movement. Please tell us where the daggers have a unique huge damage that allows you to destroy the target?

• Demonfang

Quote from Quagga: “remove dash keep aoe DMG and stacks, revert dash nerf fixed. ” Leave the same spell, but remove the dash? That is, for q2 daggers to work like q2 swords? Now the animation of the skill is played during the dash. If remove the dash, the dagger will literally stop just like a sword to give q2.

• Demonfang

Quote from Hattenhair: “Q2 is not ” How to replace q2? I can't imagine a 1h dagger(or any) with q1. This is the most clumsy dagger spell. It is used literally point blank. This is 2-3 times closer than an auto attack.

• 1h dagger - only good in very specific situations. I really love the concept of boosted auto-attacks, sustain, lifesteal. But as hard as it is for me to accept, in this game, people use spells, not auto-attacks. 1h dagger is strong in pve. Strong in specific pvp. Not 1x1. But damage to mobs should be increased.

• Shadowcaller PVE - invalid target

VseOtlichno - - Bugs

Quote from mn_noir: “So is there any solution then if it's not a bug? I struggle with the same problem, even on excavations where heretics wear armour :// ” Shadowcallers inner shadow E spell only works with taget self

• Тикет в поддержку создавай.

• You can combine any weapon with any armor. Heavy armor gives 0-10% damage bonus, leather armor gives 20-30% damage bonus (+4% passive), cloth armor gives 40-50% damage bonus (+8% passive). A Claymore with a cleric's robe is no dream. This is reality.

• пойду в смоллскилл