Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 430.

• Those poor animals. People so rude to Rats.

• State of the Red Zones

Thisaoplayer - - Forum Banter

There is no stepping stone or learning curve in full-loot pvp. Players are allowed to make same mistakes again. And Make the same mistakes again. There is no improvement, only encouragement to get looted again. Warfare and pvp are different things. The devs and your tier level decide if you survive or not. t1 vs t8 no matter what, you never win it.

• It is time.. The moment is now. A professional AlbionTV Game Theatre. Now it has a big enough fan/viewerbase. Go Shiny, Flashy. The time of From-Home Theatres is definitely over.

• Refunds

Thisaoplayer - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from iYaakov: “Quote from Thisaoplayer: “Quote from iYaakov: “Can someone tell me if Albion make refunds? I have 2 accounts , and I'm so dumb.... I purchased a skin on the wrong account. Don't need to be refunded, can just pass the skin to my main account. ” There are in-game ways to fix some of these issues, if the items are tradable.You could trade something to a friend and then the friend can trade it to the desired character. There are similar ways, to fix that. But do realize.. most f…

• ? ( to celebrate Albion Online's 5th ) I'm curious as F.. Fery much.

• Refunds

Thisaoplayer - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from iYaakov: “Can someone tell me if Albion make refunds? I have 2 accounts , and I'm so dumb.... I purchased a skin on the wrong account. Don't need to be refunded, can just pass the skin to my main account. ” There are in-game ways to fix some of these issues, if the items are tradable. You could trade something to a friend and then the friend can trade it to the desired character. There are similar ways, to fix that. But do realize.. most founder players lost most of their expensive it…

• Flex the Axe and Relax

Why players don't create good alliance/guild names anymore? Your guild/alliance name is the first impression players have of you, so it matters a lot.

• Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “You don't have to create a new thread for every single thought that runs through your head... ” No. The banter is that I envision lazy players losing billions of in-game silver long term. Its Banter for more-intelligent RTS-gamers.

• Quote from Thisaoplayer: “Make the Different biomes come alive. Combine audio and visual effects. When ever I travel towards Bridgewatch, I want to imagine.. the lonely caravan through the desert. When ever I enter a Hellgate, I want to imagine.. it was a mistake to enter that place. Fort Sterling should be the place you enter to unfreeze your toenails for weeks. Lymhurst should be a place to shelter, safe from thieves, wolves, bears. Martlock and Thetford should be the only 'happy places' in Ro…

• Make the Different biomes come alive. Combine audio and visual effects. When ever I travel towards Bridgewatch, I want to imagine.. the lonely caravan through the desert. When ever I enter a Hellgate, I want to imagine.. it was a mistake to enter that place. Fort Sterling should be the place you enter to unfreeze your toenails for weeks. Lymhurst should be a place to shelter, safe from thieves, wolves, bears. Martlock and Thetford should be the only 'happy places' in Royal Continent, where you c…

• Quote from Thisaoplayer: “Whenever you get pk'ed, you get looted and respawn. It is just a game. Now what would add content, is if players would just.. jump at them. Don't think about yourself.. Think about.. the opposing side will freakout whenever a player with red nametag, or 10, or 20, or 100 would jump at them on-sight. Just make 'em freakout. For fun, entertainment. Since it is Full Loot Content, not.. My Little Poney content. Guild Island, Player Island, Cities should be the only places w…

• In BFME II you know your time is up, when you get sieged by 10 Attack Trolls. Albion Online Battlemounts should have the same fear effect. Vulnerability will keep it in-balance. The Flying Battlemount needs to run for it's life when the opposing blob has 8.3 ranged weapons. And Ground Battlemounts should flee when opposing side has 8.3 spears. Something similar to that.

• Now Battlemounts are very big toys. But they need to become Feared Siege elements. They need one strong spell and one weakeness. Make Flying Battlemounts vulerable to Ranged, and Ground Battlemounts vulerable to Spears or whatever. Something like that.. Give the ZvZ battlefield some structure.

• You know why?? Bored as F. That's why. To all Barbarian tribes: "Start wearing clothes, or you get a cold one day."

• Free World/Open World is better than Sandbox. Let Albion Online become more classy. What's the point of players dumping 1000s of furniture in the Outlands? Placing Guild statues I can understand, or fences.. or Guild-related stuff.. placing defensive objects. walls.. But, let players only dump their furniture on places they own.

• It will make lazy players lose billions, long term. So now players have to choose between being lazy, and getting Ganked by Portal Raptors. Who doesn't want to be jumped by Portal Raptors, now has the Journey Back option. What choice will you make? It's because you don't want to lose your inventory, otherwise there would be quicker ways to journey back..

• Maybe.. someone sold the statues at the in-game market, my best guess.

• Now, this is something to celebrate.

• State of the Red Zones

Currently the BZ is turning in to red zones. So much zvzing going on there.. Red is the blood of the pk'ed players of course.

• Quote from TAXI_DRIVER: “Where is the snow ? Is there global warming in Albion world too ? So I wonder if the snow is melting in Albion and the residents of Fort Sterling or others can save them by replenishing their snow supply by throwing it in different places ? Do you have any ideas to enrich the Winter/Summer content Maybe some new mount e.g. big snowmen/snowpeople ? ” There used to be rain/snow in Albion. But, a very big skybox could ruin the performance of the game. Maybe have all setting…