Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• Quote from Lumintorious: “The cooldown doesn't matter, what matters is that the first time it pops, it absorbs hundreds of damage from any DoT or late damage and gives a big damage buff to turn the tide. I'm sure everyone knows just how many builds use the cleric robe, some don't even think about it since it's just so much value into one item. It provides immunity to burst or to finishers, it enables burst and finishers, it enables resetting from almost dead to full hp cause of healing bonus, it…

• What was once the center of all things in Albion is now an afterthought, but the real issue im referring to is Faction Warfare. Caerleon has no faction chat, full pk mode between members AND dont get to experience wafare unless they are apart of a group, guild or party. I get it, you guys wanted to stay on lore/theme but I think you may have gone a bit overboard. i would suggest first off, a faction chat for making teams for warfare easier and more managable and just for talking to other Caerleo…

• Im ok with the robe granting immunity and im ok with the healing buff, it is called a CLERIC robe after all but what needs to be addressed which would also solve a issue with ALOT of people using the robe is the removal of the damage buff it gives for seemingly no reason, its already apart of the cloth armor family so its getting great damage stats so the notion that these robes need MORE damage makes no sense.

• Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from VseOtlichno: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Funny, considering how often I do ZvZ's in faction warfare and I can still see every animation smoothly. ” Please stop answering me if you are looking at the problem so superficially.Do not forget that you are not the only one playing the game. If y…

• Into the Fray Arrives June 8

Good_vs_Evil - - News Archives

Looking forward to it, btw theres still time to give cursed staves an imp summon on one of their W's or E's.

• Quote from Asheraxia: “PLEASE can we have a short duration high percentage SLOW on burning field... it would fix fires deficiencies and allow it to be utalized in PvP aside from zvz. Thank You! Burning Field: (.5-1 sec/ 50%) slow on hit. ” From a design point and a lore point that makes no sense. Why would fire make you slower? And why would a high damage burst class need CC as well?

• True, people love doomsaying. When a game becomes the best in its category people always like to say if a new game comes out "this is whats gonna kill xxx". As it stands Albion Online is the best Open World sandbox full loot MMORPG on the market and it has the numbers to prove it.

• Quote from Pritistrit: “I don't know if I should play a regular dagger, because I think he is weak. I like it, 100 skill, but I do not understand. he's so easy to counter, is he worth playing? ” If you use single dagger then you are most likely going to be an attack speed build, that is very useful for dueling (1v1) but in the open world theres another mechanic you need (mobility/crowd control). Dagger vs Leather: Whoever does the most damage fastest wins. Dagger vs Plate: Whoever has the better…

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from Vamppss: “how tf is it my problem if its not optimized ” Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the gam…

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from CallMeGosu: “but the numbers are a simple result of growing population, handy release and so on but never expanding the map. "if you cant beat them join them" is so poor. i prefer playing alone or with 1-2 ppl at roads. maybe a small 5 man bz group but blobbing with shitters around that cant even play the game and only win by blobbing will never be my playstyle and i think many ppl share this opinion. if you call winning team joining a…

• Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from Illusive: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from Dr.Zoster: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from Vamppss: “how tf is it my problem if its not optimized ” Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requ…

• Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Move to America then. You acting like you live inside a mudhut in some swamp third world country trying to play Albion Online lmfao.Server is located in Washington DC, so you do the math on who will have the better experience trying to play. ” Did you seriously just tell someone to move! Bruh it was lighter with telling everyone to get a PC or upgr…

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from Vamppss: “how tf is it my problem if its not optimized ” Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game should be "optimized" for your old ass hardware.…

• Quote from Saabotage: “One handed fire staffs as they currently are have a 1.5 second cast time, after the change they will have a 2.5 second cast time for the best damage. HOWEVER, if you look at the damage at 1.5 seconds, we are doing LESS DAMAGE THEN BEFORE YOU CHANGE IT! i just looked at my 8.3 masterpiece one handed fire staff. with a Damage of 1661, im full spec fire. and we are doing less damage for the same amount of cast time. AND YOUR INCREASING THE CAST TIME ON A TOTAL DAMAGE TO 2.5 S…

• Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from Illusive: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from Dr.Zoster: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from Vamppss: “how tf is it my problem if its not optimized ” Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a…

• Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Move to America then. You acting like you live inside a mudhut in some swamp third world country trying to play Albion Online lmfao.Server is located in Washington DC, so you do the math on who will have the better experience trying to play. ” Did you seriously just tell someone to move! Bruh it was lighter with telling everyone to get a PC or upgrade their hardware but it crosses the line to tell someone to move just to play a game! ” Then find …

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from Vamppss: “how tf is it my problem if its not optimized ” Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game should be "optimized" for your old ass hardware. ” having a brand new intel, 32gb fast ddr4, an m3…

• Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from Illusive: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from Dr.Zoster: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Quote from Vamppss: “how tf is it my problem if its not optimized ” Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game s…

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “but the numbers are a simple result of growing population, handy release and so on but never expanding the map. "if you cant beat them join them" is so poor. i prefer playing alone or with 1-2 ppl at roads. maybe a small 5 man bz group but blobbing with shitters around that cant even play the game and only win by blobbing will never be my playstyle and i think many ppl share this opinion. if you call winning team joining and shitterblobbing content then this is your opini…

• Quote from VseOtlichno: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “If you cant beat em, join em. ” Ahaahh. You recently wrote that you have been playing Albion since 2016. Looks like you were just born in 2016. ” Says the guy who is living in a backwater third world country apparently, why dont you get a job so you can move to America and stop complaining about lag.