Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• I don’t get it, why on earth would you play on mobile when you have GeForce Now??? It works flawlessly on almost any device, only one I can’t get to work is IOS with a iPhone, with a browser and it won’t cause heating issues etc, just pair a Bluetooth gamepad or Xbox controller with a BT keyboard. Most Wi-Fi even hotell Wi-Fi can run it without any major issues. Only negative is a minor input lag which in time will be improved or fixed with 5G. No one will PvP or zvz on “the go” while traveling …

• That is not a representation of the player base at large, the majority do not run around with t8 gear in inventory and have millions to teleport. And using a mammoth as an example is futile since they are rare and how many times have you actually killed someone and got a mammoth drop from their inventory…not many. Areas with the t7/8 resources will still be heavily camped and guarded, If this change actually does make bz more attractive to more players won’t that mean more activity and more rewa…

• Easier for who?? I do not understand the logic here? The only difference is that you won’t be able to sit at certain points and wait for someone to come back, you actually need to…OMG…roam and look for targets. And the point of empty inventories…you think people will buy a t3 mount and just ride around naked to admire the graphics?? Most gankers don’t take the resources gathered anyway due to its weight. This change is good. It doesn’t remove what’s Albion at its core. We will still lose our shi…

• Quote from Cspar: “So many tears from people who camp zones near gates. And to the people play the game 10 hours a day and don't care about travel time or getting shitter-skill ganked in a zone adjacent to the portal because it's only a couple hours of lost loot out of the 50 hours you will play that week - you are the minority. We can still kill people in BZ and the roads, we just can't kill them on their way home. The number of people that don't read things properly too is incredible... You ca…

• Can’t edit my own post for some reason. I’ll add this. Also enable your chosen cities faction war option, in yellow zone you will only be knocked down..but with it enabled you get faction points which translates in to silver if you buy chests etc. You get points for gathering aswell. BTW Most players ignore the islands and I do not really understand why since it’s a great tool for passive income.

• Hi. AO is a long time investment game. The best advice I can give you is to start of with gathering and killing open world mobs in blue then yellow zone. The islands are basically a passive income tool to cover repair costs etc, however you need to invest to get returns. Gathering is the best stable money maker and also super important for the economy as a whole, without gatherers nothing will be crafted. You can quite easily and safely as a new player make 300-500k a day by slowly building up w…

• Islands QoL

Ayazh - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hi. Would it be possible to implement that you can plant or pick up etc the whole plot at once, there is no reason whatsoever that you need to go to every plot and click. Just add a longer timer. It’s just unnecessary arthritis inducing clicking atm