Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• Hello Everyone :)

Madma - - Introduce yourself!

Hello Gioffre and welcome back!

• Hi Everyone!

Welcome back, see you around into Royal Continents.

• Today is starting as always...

• I'm based in Bridgewatch and I'm trying to produce everything I need instead of using the market, so during the last month I've been pretty busy while looking for direwolf and moose puppies in Murkweald. I luckily found 2 moose calves (the first after a long time, the second a brief time after the first) and my first, miraculous direwold puppy yesterday, I'm so happy and cannot wait to have a ride with him into the steppe...but I was thinking to how much time and effort they all required: drop m…

• Let's hope they'll answer soon...I already got all my daily bonus and did lot of things, also crafted my first royal armor, I don't want to experience a rollback!

• My character is ok, every daily bonus has been reset as expected, but lack of maintenance looks strange for sure...

• No news about this?

• Factions

Madma - - General Questions & Discussions

Oh thanks a lot Javier. Good history lesson, so after all I know how to deal with hostile players now.

• Factions

Yeah I do the same, just wondering if they ever settled any meeting point without even asking on Discord. Which mount are you talking about, that white bear? Is should be this, you can check its stats by yourself. Anyway, still waiting for some saviour who wants to answer...expecially to the 4th question, yesterday while capturing outposts an hostile player joined us and I saw a "resisted" popup lots of time when he was hitted by spells, also warfare was so confusing because many players didn't …

• Hello All

Hello and welcome, have a nice time together!

• Factions

Here's a proof, again: an easy threat, hostile player with less than 1800 hp, but I couldn't attack her, nothing happened...so how it works? Can I attack simple red players? Can they attack me? Blue/yellow/red zone differences?

• Happy birthday and enjoy the game at the fullest!

• Factions

Please consider my questions seriously. I'll even add a fourth one: 4) While flagged for Bridgewatch, I ran a few times into simple red players (just flagged as hostiles, no faction), and for some reasons I couldn't attack them at all! I dismounted, waited, tried to do normal attacks and special abilities, nothing happened...do specific rules for this case apply? It happened in yellow zones. Thanks again!

• Factions

I'm going to use this thread instead of starting a new one. I joined Bidgewatch a few days ago and this is my first time with faction warfare, so I also have some questions. 1) Capturing outposts give a not so big amount of faction points, capturing a region instead does, but it seems to me that the biggest boost to points is granted by the "region defense" event...when does it occur exactly? 2) If you're from Bridgewatch too, can you tell me if there is any meeting point where usually raids for…

• Yeah stones are not as widespread as logs, also gathering them could even provide a profit for you, because high tier buildings (for islands and hideouts) require lots of stones, and many players prefer to buy them.

• Each resource can be gathered only if you own the respective gathering tool of at least 1 tier/level below the resource tier: since you own nothing than your bare hands (tool level 0) you can only gather rough logs and stones, they can be gathered even without tools because they are T1 resources. After you gathered some of them, find a toolmaker shop in the nearest starter town and there you can craft T1 tools (they cost 3 logs and 3 stones each), with those tools you can gather T2 resources and…

• Yeah, it sadly happened several times to me too.

• Hello to everyone <3 <3

Hi Hashwa, welcome back! Your writing style looks similar to mine, so I was I was looking if you're Italian like me, but you seems not. Enjoy the game! I'm actually playing alone because 2 friends of mine are playing a very little time every day (or even less), but I still believe the game is enjoyable even alone, and I'm dying a lot too...I think it's because I'm confident with red zones now and I'm taking bigger risks than before like wearing T6 gatherer sets, they often kill me while I'm invo…

• Quote from anon9484: “If not, then why, it would have been easy to implement and make the game similar to wow, asherons call everquest etc. ” Games have different kinds of visual, some of them are point & click including Albion, Diablo series and many similar games (like my favourite one, Titan Quest ), some others use first/third person visual, like WoW, FPS games (obviously XD), Elder Scrolls series, and so on...they're all RPG but this key aspect is different between these 2 big families, tha…

• LOL there's no second floor, it's just a different and more elaborated shape of your house, but the space inside remains the same. No floors, no stairs.