Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• Frost shot

Cspar - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from The_Support_God: “I hate u 2 bro bows are not OP they are decent if and only if you use frost shot every other W is subpar ” Because of frost shot, bow are just engaged to see if you get the upper hand, otherwise run and try again until you get it. It's trash. Zero penalty for fucking up.

• Frost shot

This thing is so OP and gives bow players far too much mobility. Maybe add a slow to the bow when it doesn't hit another player so it can only be used for escape? You shouldn't get range, damage and that much mobility on one weapon type.

• Crossbow silence

Ok, so every 15s (if zero cooldown modifiers) I have to dodge a shot that, if it hits, I'm basically dead, because I can't do anything for 7 seconds. Great, thanks

• Crossbow silence

So, what is the supposed counter to this shit?

• Do something about the prestacking on mobs, SBI. 50% of games its some broadsword/claymore user rushing in and pressing E to win. It's pathetic and boring.

• Corrupted Dungeons

Cspar - - Rants

Its fucking cancer. The same shit every time. SBI won't do anything about precharging swords and the designers clearly have too many fucking posters of Legolas on their wall to do anything about bows and frost shot

• Corrupted Dungeons

Cspar - - Rants

Do SBI ever balance this trash tier content? It's all fucking badon or swords wielding cucks precharging claymores and broadswords on mobs. Absolutely atrocious meta.

• Quote from Ayazh: “Easier for who?? I do not understand the logic here? The only difference is that you won’t be able to sit at certain points and wait for someone to come back, you actually need to…OMG…roam and look for targets. And the point of empty inventories…you think people will buy a t3 mount and just ride around naked to admire the graphics?? Most gankers don’t take the resources gathered anyway due to its weight. This change is good. It doesn’t remove what’s Albion at its core. We will…

• Quote from ThreeHades: “And it’s not like you can get facts either nor do you seem to want the facts of how it literally takes away one of the core aspects about the game that all the players from a year ago loved, which is a game thats different than any other MMORPG. I swear it’s like you want the game to be easier but SBI is making it to easy to the point you might aswell play Pac-Man and have more challenge. ” "all the players from a year ago loved" - such facts Most of the time, when I die …

• My bad. I forgot most people are going to travel to the BZ then just instantly teleport back without doing anything there. How will there be anyone to catch???!!!!!111

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Cspar: “You just sound like a real scumbag who thinks everyone should play the game like you. Go play another game if it's going to ruin this one so much. Otherwise, I'm still loving all this salt and think the game designers have thought this through a bit more than the 200 IQ game designers on this thread ” but you're the one who can't play without the teleport, not us. ” Doesn't matter if you think I can or can't. It's being added to the game

• So many tears from people who camp zones near gates. And to the people play the game 10 hours a day and don't care about travel time or getting shitter-skill ganked in a zone adjacent to the portal because it's only a couple hours of lost loot out of the 50 hours you will play that week - you are the minority. We can still kill people in BZ and the roads, we just can't kill them on their way home. The number of people that don't read things properly too is incredible... You can't teleport to a c…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “1652146983354.1652226338.jpg A "Point of no return"-type feature which goes directly against the grains of a full loot MMO to bandaid a minor issue that could have been fixed in a multitude of other ways gets pushed to live despite the overwhelmingly negative feedback on a discussion thread you yourself released. If you want players to engage with the BZ more - make it easier to get in, not to get out. Now the question is, why should I still give a single damn fuck about …

• Quote from jeffreygundam: “Quote from MrDaS: “@jeffreygundam Thats why BZ its so empty and have so many problems even RZ is more fun and fair, guilds in BZ have to much power and human evolve for not be a DOG Slave. btw there is no risk with the untouchable HO system, there is no risk with guilds having +200ppl and infinite alliance, this only give to much peace on BZ and taking out so many casual players from this maps. You have a wrong concept of free will and following rules. you just dont be…

• Quote from Gamefreak: “So, if this teleport feature now forces groups to run around, wouldn't that just mean that guilds are going to put more of their players into these zones making it even harder for solo players to do anything in the BZ? Scouts that run around and have party members run over to them once they find a person is already a thing and it's likely to be much worse with this feature added. If the majority of people running around are people with empty bags (they will be because ever…

• Quote from Raerovin: “As someone who exclusively enjoys the game as a solo and small group player, I am not a fan of this feature. Let me explain why with a story. My guild is small, so most often our experience with the game involves roaming both the Outlands and the Roads of Avalon for content. I am in particular very fond of the Roads, so usually I am the one delegated to lead the group whenever a few of us go there. One day we found ourselves deep in the Roads, pressed against the clock as a…

• As long as it's well implemented (e.g. not able to use it if just out of combat), how does a teleport home stop anyone from ganking others that are in the middle of a session in the BZ? It just means you can't camp the routes home and actually have to put some effort into finding and catching people. That is the fun part of ganking and actually provides decent content for people farming in the outlands as they have to have their wits about them while they try to avoid getting caught. Camping exi…

• Quote from Ferndor: “Quote from Cspar: “Quote from Ferndor: “Quote from Cspar: “I'm enjoying all the salt in this thread from players that want to sit on the choke points or zones next to gates, instead of getting off their flabby asses and having to work for their kills. It's crap content and a cheap way to get kills. ” People are not complaining because portal ganking is removed. The townportal feature affects a lot more than portal ganking. ” No, people are complaining because they can't sit …

• Quote from Ferndor: “Quote from Cspar: “I'm enjoying all the salt in this thread from players that want to sit on the choke points or zones next to gates, instead of getting off their flabby asses and having to work for their kills. It's crap content and a cheap way to get kills. ” People are not complaining because portal ganking is removed. The townportal feature affects a lot more than portal ganking. ” No, people are complaining because they can't sit on the choke points of zones next to por…

• I'm enjoying all the salt in this thread from players that want to sit on the choke points or zones next to gates, instead of getting off their flabby asses and having to work for their kills. It's crap content and a cheap way to get kills.