Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• Patch 13 is Here

BigKoala - - News Archives

Hopefully people start playing bear paws a lot more, no specific reason.

• WTS Recruiter Skins and Other

BigKoala - - Trade

Few updates: Fox skin Sold for 1.13B, Sand Salamander sold for 350m. I also now have a Grey Wolf and Rottweiler (currently taking offers), also selling 34 Army Crates in royals at 10% off current AH price. Pigs and Hogs are no longer for sale and I will update prices in list above since they have changed. I am also in the market for buying a Yak Skin now. Happy trading! Edit: Tiger Sold for 1.3b o7

BigKoala - - Trade

Tiger Cape sold for 154m, If you want more army crates I only have left in Caerleon from now on, and prices have increased by 200k for both orders of singular or 5+. Also 1 Domesticated Hog sold for 160m.

• Quote from Georg51: “EXACTLY Only reason I named D&T "Death-and-Taxes" was because "Death and Taxes" was taken but was a guild with 0 members..... Its kinda BS that no member non-existent guilds not only keep their islands but also their names as placeholders. @SBI please delete these guilds and their islands, thanks. ” I've asked SBI to delete guild islands for ghost islands that I own before but they've said it's impossible to clear access or delete the islands. I do not know if this is still …

• Nobody makes guild islands to upgrade them if they are making labourer halls, they make a T1 Guild Hall and that's it and never upgrade. Also big difference is personal island has farm plots. I can see why you want to make it so guild islands require character to have 30 days premium, but all this would do is make more people refer their own accounts when making new ones to get the skins (which to my knowledge SBI technically does not allow but they don't enforce or monitor the rule either, whic…

• Quote from JikiBoo: “voila for very small silver you have already made a lot of guild islands getting a lot of free laborers which will then generate you millions a day. Paying back the investment in few days and after that its pure profit. ” This statement is completely false, most guild halls take at minimum 20 days to repay investment at T6, and T8 takes over 3 months to repay the investment, with massive cost to purchase blocks and daily time required to run the labourers, as well as craftin…

• I got a few ideas that might be make the 5v5 meta more interesting as well as small adjustments to weapons to make them more viable and HCE loot, or simply make the description of abilities more clear: 1. Boots of Valor are completely useless at the moment, why not let the skill act like Mercenary Hood and have the option to activate once stunned, but only for yourself. This could lead to possibly interesting 5v5 meta where RDPS use the boots rather than hood and then use a different defensive s…

BigKoala - - Trade

So far 25 Army Crates sold at 2m each, I will also be crossing out items in main post once they have sold or price has fluctuated too much.

• Overlapping UI

BigKoala - - Bugs

Not really a relevant or urgent bug but if you spam click a chest and travel planner repeatedly then both will show up and overlap each other,. with the ability to interact with both at the same time. unknown.png

BigKoala - - Trade

Pig sold for 180m

• It's possible with the new update for mount abilities that a downgraded rageclaw ability becomes default for the swiftclaw mount, which would open a door for it to become a skin but this is just a guess and probably unlikely.

BigKoala - - Trade

Quote from SHARKY: “Please continue to update us with the sale prices. It’s always good to have a reference for prices on these rare items. ” I'll try my best , but skins sell slowly is a long process

BigKoala - - Trade

unknown.pngPrices for skins are as follows: Hygienic Mask - 1.75m Hygienic Coat - 5.5m Hygienic Boots - 750k Jester Mask - 2m Jester Costume - 2.1m Jester Shoes - 480k Bunny Stalker Hat - 5.8m Bunny Stalker Overalls - 12.5m Bunny Stalker Shoes - 12.5m Bunny Stalker Basket - 11m If you wish to contact me or negotiate prices my discord is BigKoala#7362 o7

BigKoala - - Trade

Riuros Cape sold for 120m // Alpacas and Yule Stag no longer for sale

BigKoala - - Trade

Bighorn Ram sold for 235m

• Dev Talk: Year-End Update

BigKoala - - News Archives

These new options seem to pick the best of other games and I like it! Can't wait to see if trade contracts get implemented and any change to make to add more interesting PVE content is always welcome. New mount abilities could also be dope but I wonder how to balance them around currently existing mounts. btw please don't add more to the destiny board until the UI is better it's already massive.

BigKoala - - Trade

unknown.png Prices for skins are as follows: Rottweiler Cape - 60m Riuros Cape - 120m Master of Bats Cape - 60m Tiger Cape - 190m Toad Cape - 60m Tiger Skin - 1.3b Recruiter Horse - 200m Bighorn Ram - 250m Yak - 350m Portal Cannon - 65m Ale Mug - 55m Beer Mug - 180m Fox Crop - 115m Hunter Horn - 85m Trumpet - 600m Occult Cougar - 340m White Tiger - 1.8b Domesticated Hog - 160m Pig - 180m Ironjaw Hyena - 16.5m Alpaca - 57m Yule Stag - 60m Sand Salamander - 300m Deer/Hunter Statue - 80m (In Caerle…

• Quote from LaffyTaffy: “I would like to see HCE be removed for another PvE related content. but as it is now its pretty bad TBH. I even played in the lvl 18s and sure its a good fame and good silver. but its almost too free to be doing. The tank agro glitch makes 100% of the mob packs 100% free there is little to no skill all you need is a basic tank that doesnt die in 2 hits and most of the levels dont need a healer now. just CC the mobs and walk out of agro.. even LewPac showed us that a lvl 1…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Koszatniczek: “Actually, it's not. I feel most of the people who hate on HCE are the ones who never got past T6 to see how hard the upper ones are to do. People in estabilished guilds with specced up builds who are crying because they don't get any weak noobs to come so they can kill them. What other reason is there to hate on the fact that other people will get specs and money to spend on gear, and then use that gear to come and fight you? I mean, more gear for y…

• Quote from Creammy: “Quote from Koszatniczek: “People won't do pointless stuff only for relax. They want to feel they also are getting towards the endgame fun somehow - arenas are completely different - you practice PVP fights against other players, and get the feeling of "winning" even if there is no reward. HCE without rewards would be simply mindlessly grinding the same stuff over and over, against AI - noone's gonna do that. And back to my point - if people won't do their stuff in here [rela…