Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• I've played a healer since the first beta, have always made it to T8 as a holy and like T6-7 as a nature, currently am T7 holy and T6 nature. I heal a lot, but in addition to healing, I've also player as an arcane user. Arcane does not need healing abilities, they're fun, and provide a decent amount of utility for your team. While it's not as essential to a group as a healer, or a tank, curse or other DPS, in the right size group, they are a nice addition to any group of 8-10. A single arcane wi…

• This has been around since the earliest beta I can remember, where the button that you click that either respawns or kills you has been in the middle of the screen, and has no confirmation window after it. In a fight, say a yellow zone or duel, when someone's fighting and they're spam clicking the hell out of their mouse, they could be downed, and accidentally click the respawn or die button, just because they were clicking moments before, and accidentally kill them self. Without any kind of con…

• Economy > Fun

• I don't care too much, I "Would" say that you'd have to sacrifice a helm ability to mana, or just use mana pots (but sacrifice gigantify) or be more wise with your mana, but you usually have someone on your team with a druid cowl if you're running a spear and healer so I'm not too worried.

• INTRODUCTION Albion Online suffers from meaningful progression in weapon tiers with the exception of being able to use the next tier and unlocking abilities or passives. Well, Abilities and passives is what I wanted to talk about actually. You see all weapon archetypes have an alternative E, and every weapon has around the same progression tiers. - 1 - T4 - 3 - New Q Ability - 6 - New Weapon Passive - 10 - T5 - 15 - New W Ability - 20 - New Passive - 30 - T6 - 40 - Final W Ability - 50 - Final P…

• So looking at the patch notes on release, this is the change from last beta to how they currently are: Flash Heal - Heal value: 47.17 -> 42.45 - Heal bonus per stack: 6% -> 4% - Energy restoration: 4 -> 2.42 Here's the funny thing the devs did, they thought it was strong so they nerfed every part of the ability, the heal itself, the healing bonus, and the energy restoration. - Flat Heal reduction, I get it. that ~5 heal turns quickly into a difference of around 11 extra heal per cast - I think t…

• The Energy Beam ability, which says it needs lv50 Aracne to use, and the Energy Bolt which is unlocked at Lv3 was available to me at level 1. Here's a picture of the Arcane Tree, my level in arcane and the level required for Energy Beam: 3eb8d89e4dce12e20d8f642c983f4f2c.jpg And Here's a picture of me with the energy beam selected: 325939fd080020d83c3b443e78823b7f.png Basically, I have access to a level 50 ability at lv3 arcane and it isn't locked like he other abilities. It's simplistic and don'…

• - T5 keeper dungeon (probably spent a good 24 hours actually in the dungeon since launch, or more.) DIFFICULTY Difficulty, rated a 3 with groups usually around 7 people taking one path BOSS & DIFFICULTY a. The druid boss dies too quickly, 1 so long as you dodge the abilities. b. The giant boss is a 1 since his CC is easy to dodge he doesn't do damage and he just takes forever to kill. Stuns need to last longer. c. Warrior Boss rated a 3, I like him and he's balanced. d. Rare wizard doesn't spawn…

• Daggers are only good for leveling to get claws for banks or for bloodletter, if you're either a gatherer or for PvP They just aren't strong enough, they can't be used in ZvZ, no one uses it in GvG, city duels don't count at all, that's like saying nature healer op because he can outheal you and do dps. Then if you really wanted to you could play daggers in PvE but really... why even, there are better options and doesn't have AoE, and if you're doing PvE in black zone it isn't viable because you…

• Yes yes, the assassin jacket is an interesting pick for a healer and I've seen it a couple times and the only reason it's viable is because the ability synergies well with a healer but I can garentee that the fine line you looked at was the 30% healing bonus on it. If it were any lower people wouldn't use it, much less any kind of plate Armor, most plates have 5%, graveguard has 10% and guardian is 0%

• Description: The ability for graveguard Armor is really weak, it's really hard to latch the chain, and when they 'are' pulled they aren't pulled all the way to you, maybe up until 3-ish meters from you. Urgency: Not immediate, it's not gamebreaking and no one uses it so it will take however long it takes Augmentation: Comparable spirit hunter has a ridiculous ranged harpoon shot that travels at near instant speed, pulls back as fast as a glaive and you're basically stunned when you arrive, and y…

• why do people always want to have an ego contest. I know where I stand and don't give two shits where you're ranked. Dunzo, get back on point P.S. learn to quote, don't block text because it's cancer.

• Quote from Furinkazan: “healers do have the options to choose other armours, just that they will heal lesser, and the options you mentioned wouldnt exist, because all healers will be running in plate, they do not need damage bonus from cloth, and damage reduction / disengage active armour skills on plate is strong enough to keep them alive. ” If that were the case then the other people in the party beside the healer would die quicker aside from the healer, and most of the options I did mention t…

• I'm sure most gear has it's place in the meta, somewhere big or some niche build but when it comes to wearing medium or heavy armor category armors on healers that's the exception, it's just unorthodox, it doesn't work, the healer can't do their job. Some of the gear I mentioned that could be utilized by healers, aren't utilized at all by anyone, and could fit perfectly in the healer slot of any 5v5 team. Like I said you could wipe healing bonus from armors and there'd still be a benefit to run …

• Healers are already running gigantify pots, frost shield and some sort of escape or defense on their helm with iceblock or cleanse, they've already got plenty of defenses, doing this just needs them to focus less defense and get passive defenses, and focus much more on the different kinds of utility available in the game. You could remove the healing buff completely from each piece of armor, and there would still be benefits and drawbacks to having plate or cloth. Plate has more health and resis…

• Becasue it has the least mana regen is the biggest drawback

• I honestly thing they should remove the healing bonus from armors in Albion Online. Make All Armors passively give a 50% Healing Bonus to healing, or just add it to base power of weapons. For aesthetic reasons and gameplay reasons, other classes have a wide variety of ways they can play. - Someone with an axe can go soldier helm, assassin jacket and hunter shoes for an opimal damage build, or run some plate and heavy armor for defenses and bruiser gameplay. - A frost mage can go 1 handed and shi…