Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Арканы

Trial_hard - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Back.Off.Immortal: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Частота патчей абсолютно убогая, я всегда буду припоминать когда этот дегенерат решил обновить одноручный даггер до такой степени что 2 человека могли фармить авалонки, и решил не фиксить это говно 2 сезона подряд. ” Для меня апофеозом идиотизма стали мечи. Когда им сначала урезали стаки, фактически угробив, потому что они были имбой. Потом толи 2, толи 3 патча бафали, чтобы это как-то компенсировать. А потом просто вернули стаки в исходное …

• Арканы

Trial_hard - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Back.Off.Immortal: “В условиях, когда годами есть 2-3 переодически сменяемых, абсолютно доминирующих билда, которыми забиты все возмжные топы, а остальные сосут бэбу - сильно удаваться в частности не вижу смысла. В целом модель провальна. Ретромена - в уборщики, баланс к пересмотру. В инном случае - как было говном, так и будет. ” До момента ввода корраптов и нужды делать баланс под соло контент когда у тебя абсолютно вся система снаряжения завязана на факте то…

• Arcane is not bad at all for solo pvp.. If u are or was diamond ad carry in lol, it plays very very similar.. But frost ist much easier for clumsy unskilled hands.. U shoot q on distance, u w out of shit and u E for big hit and cc.. That's frost.. The i shoot u from far away vs the i shoot u from more far away is at the next level with frost... And cultist robe will go more and more up... because if it is long range missile fights, healing offscreen is the future.. If u want to fully exploit the…

• Quote from HSpector: “Do I have to write anything more? Just look at hellgates... 1x tank, 1x heal, 3x great frost every time. ” congrats you found the first of 4 completely broken builds in this patch Minimum 3 more ..

• 2 years swords meta is lame

Trial_hard - - Rants

Quote from Fabrizziou: “I remember starting the game some weeks before call to arms update Swords were trash tier for everyone until they buffed (reverted the nerf of) heroic stacks ” well they crippled heroic as it was OP Then they buffed every fucking sword skill And it was already OP But then they reverted the heroic change on top

• 2 years swords meta is lame

Trial_hard - - Rants

We have 2 years of claymore broadsword zero skill point and click meta. It is fucking boring to rule with it and such a lame shit to get fucked by it.. Claymore / tap broadsword / cultist cowl, Merc jacket, HP boots.. C'mon it is time to adjust it.. The power okay but the infinit reset..is really best customer experience..

• Before the patch: Top 1 of solo weapons: 1) ava gloves 2) hallowfall 3) claymore 4) broadsword 6) one handed spear 7) trinity Badon 9) warbow 10) holy one handed 11) great fire, wildfire, demonic, skull, death givers 12) all other trash level After the patch finally rank 2+3+4 will have a newcomer, two that was never before in top 10... P.S. the nerf on smite is irrelevant, just punishes low ping people and none else, that's one of the worse design issues

• What I don't understand is, e.g. current patch is now for a week + in latest iteration. People have given up on feedback - with high probability nothing is gonna change any more. Why is it still waiting?

• My dear nature friend i can give you some recommendations.. -6 hours to serverreboot till serverreboot you can play everything, on a workday, it is completely irrelevant what you will probably win most solo duo or such.. A few hours after serverreboot just play meta - holy for heal, sword spear gloves or hallowfall/ Badon longbow warbow builds .. I have no clue why this skill differs so much but in the 6 to 0 Timezone to serverreboot i sometimes feel i can win with a demolition hammer. Also the …

• Maybe some can help me.. I remember that there was an announcement that there will be a sections of the roads that is for solo and it will be coming... But i have been checking old announcement and dev talk - cannot find it any more. Did I just dream this or was it there some time ago and I just cannot find it? Someone remembers?

• Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from Quagga: “I, for one, wonder where are the people who represent the CD community at RT. What are they doing there that sword and spear has been broken for almost a year. Who tells them that -10% dmg changes anything where range and mage cowl is the ultimate problem with spear Q2 not to mention trinity with iframe E every single chinnese newbie is using spear ? just because they like spears ? of course not... Q2 is broken and retarded friendly to play, 0 mana co…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “solution should have been simple for CD to encourage fights and not to break crystals it has already been implemented in Hellgates. i dont see why it cannot be implimented in CD as well In Hellgates a no show would result in green chests and the occasional blue chests and 60/40 chance to get blue/purple if won a fight Here is the current Loot chance for corrupted dungeons Patch Notes in rise of avalon patch 12 Corrupted Dungeons - Increased amount of rare and legenda…

• Quote from Schmellow: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Mobile is a huge market. And good luck with skillshot for the average player on mobile.. ” That's really odd, considering they just remade all staffs to have skillshot Qs (except fire for some reason) ” no reason - gloves is skillshot, too The general principle that skillshot do more damage than AA is violated by a reason

• Quote from Quagga: “I, for one, wonder where are the people who represent the CD community at RT. What are they doing there that sword and spear has been broken for almost a year. Who tells them that -10% dmg changes anything where range and mage cowl is the ultimate problem with spear Q2 not to mention trinity with iframe E every single chinnese newbie is using spear ? just because they like spears ? of course not... Q2 is broken and retarded friendly to play, 0 mana consume, pre-stacking. weap…

• Quote from Morwys: “I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but... can Gnature actually win any fights unless its opponent is stupid? Its only recourse is to break crystals in any other circumstance? If so, then why use it in the first place? CD chest loot is crap (from my experience); so people use it just to be annoying? What do they gain from it? ” that is the case with any no mobility build - fire, curse, Xbow etc.. The CD Design and Albion works that higher mobility is unkillable unless it …

• Quote from VseOtlichno: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Learn the gameskills and learn to play and get good is all I can recommend because if gnature is u nightmare u have a long way to go.. ” You still haven't read what I wrote) Thank you for your advice to learn, it is important for everyone. I have no problem fighting Gnature other than it's a perpetual toxic fight. I can't kill him, and while I'm chasing him, I'm losing HP. He can’t kill me, I calmly dump and regenerate. But he will defeat all oppo…

• Quote from Lockemup: “great nature is a troll / rat weapon at this point in corrupted. Is it annoying to fight? yea i have had 5 minute + fights with it and blight staff as fire before giving up and breaking crystals. But the thing is, with just a cultist robe for self healing, they still couldnt kill me before i got to all three cystals and broke them on a 0 mobility class. All nature damage is total trash because thorns is total trash and will only ever kill you if you pursue them. I wont say …

• T4.1 DEATHGIVERS PVP

Trial_hard - - Video and Media Forum

I really enjoy how perfectly u iframe the Swords E with you dagger W - i do that, too, but u seem to manage that all day without fail.

• Quote from VseOtlichno: “Quote from Trial_hard: “The gnature shield can be purged but u don't need to purge it, just don't hit into it.. ” You didn't read what I wrote. Gnature has a lot of time to hit without resistance. Nature armor needs to purge or not to hit. During this time, Gnature's opponent cannot press any buttons. It hurts to remember curse or fire users. They heal him for full HP. A daggers pair - a counter pick? Very funny. How many daggers pair are in the corapts now? How can he c…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “i believe G nature was changed in into the fray patch - Living Armor (Great Nature Staff) - Cast Time: 1s -> 0s - Cooldown: 25s -> 15s - Duration: 8s -> 4s - Heal Value on each hit: 27 -> 40 - Can’t be stacked from multiple casters anymore its much worst than you imagine and our inhouse nature main Trial_hard said nature is weak cause the new Q cannot do damage and nature cannot chase someone cause it has no mobility but it can sure run away with that much sustain Al…