Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 180.

• Personally I always liked the idea that any gear you get from drops or pvp kills get marked as contraband. You are only able to sell that gear to the black market for 50% value of the resource cost for that item. That way you either use the item until it breaks or you sell it but you don't saturate the market. The market would just be for crafted items. I never got feedback on this idea from the devs though, eventhough I did ask it a few times in the past

• Fight for tent

Celludriel - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Curry: “Quote from Celludriel: “ ” I don't think the aim is to remove large fights which you suggest. War camps are loved because of mass zvz. There's a lot of 5v5 content already. The better decision would be to move zvz to a more controlled environment. Which was suggested by different people in this thread. ” 10 v 10 teams then or even 20 v 20 teams ... scale as desired. The core of the solution is to introduce a sort of tournament to decide who gets to attack the plot

• Fight for tent

You could change warcamps in a tournament of 5v5 fights. Basically you can register at the warcamp to win the right to attack a territory. You register a team throughout the day. Then when the warcamp gets active the tournament start. It's a simple arena format, you got two opposing tents with a warchest. You grab your gear and go 5v5. One death no respawn, once you are death you can't compete further. You can save your gear in a hopless battle by returning to your tent, however once you do you …

• Quote from Korn: “@Celludriel I think you might have misread. Territory ownership will be much more valuable with the introduction of the invasion feature. "Raiding" refers to an additional feature that allows you to place racketeers on a territory that you do not control, to drain a certain percentage of the tokens/points that it generates. These raids are designed to be small open world skirmishes keeping people busy outside of the usual PvP content. ” Oh I understand that part, but if that dr…

• Quote from Korn: “As an additional feature, now that we passively award guild points / tokens for holding territories, we are introducing the open world raiding option, allowing guilds to use some guerrilla tactics against each other. These won't be game deciding, but they will provide constant targets in guild warfare, and making guild vs guild wars about much more than just 5v5s and the occasional open world fight. ” You HAVE to make them game deciding, if they are barely worth doing NOBODY wi…

• @Korn I understand the full Guild QoL suite is out of the question in the near future. However how about following possible quick win ? You make use of cassandra so I'm assuming you make use of a document based datastore. I also assume each object in the world is an actual data object with a backing document. Documents that have links to other documents. Why not create a new asset "the guild drop chest". This works as the chest on guild islands or in territories. However you can only drop stuff …

• Quote from lustweed: “Quote from Celludriel: “@Korn Couldn't you outsource the implementation of just the Guild QoL to a team of consultants guided by one inhouse lead developer. That way you won't use up permanent company employees and get this very important and way to late feature into the game ? I believe in the end this will safe you more money and resources then if you keep pushing back the QoL. You might lose customers or burn existing customers out keeping it way until late next year, th…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Nyhz: “5on5 Arena? Really? - Instanced PvP. - U get matched and instantly teleported. - Can't lose your gear Do I hear carebear content? Do I? ” It's about risk vs reward. Arena rewards will be largely cosmetic, and will not be able to replace or compete with open world rewards in the slightest. ” I approve this feature because this finally will allow me to train pvp over and over and over until I'm ready for blackzone HG

• Quote from MonkeyMojo: “I really hope they allow the ability to stake gold/silver in the arena. ” Possibly a breach in many gambling rules across europe. There are strict restrictions in gambling, first of you don't want to expose minors to gambling at a young age. Second using gold where gold equals to a real monetary value of money is pure gambling and has to adhere to all international laws of online gambling. I'm very strongly opposed to anything like this

• @Korn Couldn't you outsource the implementation of just the Guild QoL to a team of consultants guided by one inhouse lead developer. That way you won't use up permanent company employees and get this very important and way to late feature into the game ? I believe in the end this will safe you more money and resources then if you keep pushing back the QoL. You might lose customers or burn existing customers out keeping it way until late next year, then biting the bullet and let an external team …

• loot gets distributed over the top 5 dps/heals on the kill. It's a good first step but you are going to have kids crying now it's a sandbox it's open world, you need a loot bag so I can steal the other kids loot all for myself. This will probably be the lowest priority ever on the developers backlog. Don't expect any changes in the next three years

• @Korn Would be nice if you could give a small update, if it's still in conception or already in development ?

• min of 2 nature healers, one tank maybe 2 and a lot of AOE dps. They respawn fast and hit hard. We tried it with around 9 but where lacking dps and if you can't kill them in under 5 seconds don't bother. Also stay away from the tower cause that will be insta wipe have fun gathering that T8

• PvP loot goblins

The loot division in pvp kills needs an update. At least I feel it needs it, I'm getting sick and tired that when you kill someone in a group the corpse gets picked clean in less then a nano second. I'm sure there are people that have some kind of script running as well to get all the loot from a bag. Can there be any sort of fair division be programmed in. Each piece in the bag locked to a player that is in the top five damage dealers/healers. Some kind of round robin system. I don't know somet…

• small bump to bring this back to the attention I'm really curious how this mechanic is progressing behind the scenes

• It starts to get fun if an enemy is looting your T8 you notice it and then start killing their T8 gatherer and get two T8 gatherer sets in return .... <=== valiant bowman in T4 gatherer gear got a kill in that little endeavor.

• You can't that gear is gone ... gone ... gone ... gone Well you can attack their guild territory and take it for your own guild , then you can access it again.

• Communication and organisation is key if you want to assault a warcamp You will not win a warcamp fight if you just bring more people, a well prepared group of 60 can defeat even a group of 150 if you do not prepare. Think what would happen if you bring gank gear to a well prepared ZvZ team build especially to protect a large area vs a group. You might get a few kills on tanks that over extend or an out of place dps. You will not win the warcamp nor will you set the gvg fight. Step on preparatio…

• ZvZ builds are set in stone though cloth helmet cloth chest assasins boots AoE weapon if you would ever show up in leather on a ZvZ people will call you out. It's just getting so cookie cutter ...