Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold Price/DDoS

RoyalAhole - - Forum Banter

Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from RoyalAhole: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from RoyalAhole: “The prices are going up cuz no one's buying gold with real money, can you blame them? The game is in a piss poor state. ” erll-i-buy.png ” Yes Bob, that's enough to cover the premium of a grand total of...4 people.Now we just need a couple more thousands of people to buy some gold. ” what's your point? you said "no-one's buying gold" i only posted that to show that isn't correct. now you want to…

• Gold Price/DDoS

Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from RoyalAhole: “The prices are going up cuz no one's buying gold with real money, can you blame them? The game is in a piss poor state. ” erll-i-buy.png ” Yes Bob, that's enough to cover the premium of a grand total of...4 people. Now we just need a couple more thousands of people to buy some gold.

• Gold Price/DDoS

The prices are going up cuz no one's buying gold with real money, can you blame them? The game is in a piss poor state.

• Quote from tarnator: “It's demand and supply thing. Because there're not enough people buying gold directly from SBI in the game, so the gold supply is low. People criticize P2W but the truth is that they make the game affordable for everyone. The gold will rise to the point, which each premium month will be so expensive, so people will start to buy it with their real life money. For example, if 2500 gold = 20 million silver, I would consider paying it with credit card. ” It's likely we'll see a…

• Are you people really falling for the obvious troll? lol.

• When a company can't provide a stable experience (no matter the reason) they should compensate their customers for the lost time and bad experience. Tho explaining this to people that are dead beats and never worked a day in their life is pretty tough, they have no clue how a bussines works.

• The only good form of mobile gaming is on the switch, everything else is crap. So yea, I'm also hoping they'd bring it over.

• Seems like a l2p issue...it's sad when gear can't compensate for a lack of skill, isn't it?

• I don't think many of the f2p community is going to buy gold/premium with money...therefore there will be a lack of gold and the price will skyrocket. It's also very likely they won't be able to renew premium for free with silver next month so they'll quit.

• Or make it so you can't claim those territories. It would be a fun addition for ppl that want to just fuck around, gank, gather...not everything has to be GvG orientated in this game. You could always put some big and strong raid boses with good loot in those zones, it would attract zergs but also smaller groups which try to steal the loot (we had this on Lineage II Gold with world bosses if anyone remembers). The small group kills the healers and the boss finishes off the rest of the zerg...fun…

• It's the same as me being angry at some random dude that flipped an item on the Black Market before I had the chance to do it, he was faster...and I'm stuck with a dick in my hand. It's an open world dungeon, the loot is for everyone to take...if you're not willing to kill other players for it, then don't complain or make a party of ppl you know.

• I think the loot is decent enough. Honestly if I'm doing RD it's for the fame more often than not...loot is just a bonus to keep things a bit interesting.

• You realize most people are actually trash at the game, that's why they gave them an option to band together in huge alliances...it gives a sense of strength and accomplishment. Which is kind of good, then you make money off them when they get separated from the pack...Russian zerglings are paying for my premium lol, I'm really thankful.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from RoyalAhole: “Funny, our group can play any other game on super low latency 20-50 ms on EU servers, yet with this potato game we got 250 ping. ” This game doesn't have EU servers. ” It's like you can't read, oh wait. That's why I said we had 90-120 ping before the f2p launch, that's normal when playing from the EU on US based servers.

• Funny, our group can play any other game on super low latency 20-50 ms on EU servers, yet with this potato game we got 250 ping. It's either server issues or a routing problem on their part. Anyhow this crap started after the f2p launch, before it was a steady 90-120 ping.

• Next step, fix the lag and connection issues in general. The game is almost unplayable for EU ppl...it just keeps stuttering and players are porting around. Before the f2p launch I had 80-120 ping tops...now it rarely goes bellow 240, that's way too much for this type of game.

• Basically you're asking to remove the only fun thing about this game lol I enjoy gathering in red/black zones cuz you can't just mindlessly gather and afk...not to mention it's fun to troll those russian zergs, there's always that one "brave" guy that gets separated from the pack and dies to a gatherer xD And if you die fuck it, rinse and repeat...or do smth else for a while. Not to mention if you had high tier mats in a safe zone the market would be overflowed and the economy would go to shit.