Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from MorbidDreamer: “I bought premium mainly for the mount rewards, because I like earning items (especially mounts) on my own instead of buying shit off some market place. ” Such a contradiction. That's not earning anything. It takes fuck all play to get to the end of the challenge, so in essence you have just bought that mount with your premium. ” It may contradict your view on this reward system, m8, but yet again, neither you nor any1 else ain't telling me how I'm l…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from MorbidDreamer: “I bought premium mainly for the mount rewards, because I like earning items (especially mounts) on my own instead of buying shit off some market place. ” so you paid 6m to get a mount via premium when you could have bought it from the market at a fraction of the cost. #losing ” No, I paid (and still pay) real money because this is what actually drives a company, m8. I'm not interested in ingame trade at all as long as I can sustain myself ingame, s…

• Nice, 2nd time I bought premium, mostly because I was angry about missing the Giant Horse and the Raven despite filling up the challenge bar, got my Spectral Boar and was very happy with that, and what flies in my face now? A skin. Thanks, but no thanks. Inb4: Not gonna argue with all these idiots telling people to shut up and be happy about this. I bought premium mainly for the mount rewards, because I like earning items (especially mounts) on my own instead of buying shit off some market place…

• Entwurf neue Gildenwerbung

MorbidDreamer - - Gilden

~ Ritter der Tafelrunde ~ Die Ritter der Tafelrunde sind eine stolze Gemeinschaft, deren Pforten sowohl für altgediente Hasen, als auch für abenteuerlustige Neulinge jederzeit offen sind. Wir heißen alle fähigen und ehrgeizigen Anwärter an unserem Rundtisch willkommen, die sich selbst in der Welt von Albion auf die ein oder andere Weise einbringen möchten. Erfahrene Mitglieder der Tafelrunde weisen euch geduldig und freundlich in die Möglichkeiten des Spiels ein und ihr werdet recht zügig Teil …

• Quote from Moosius: “Quote from McDobs: “Can't believe people are defending this or "Trying" to find counters... The ONLY counter is for SBI to fix this and let you port out before bubble runs out. Simple as that! ” I am normally one who depends open world pvp but this is indeed BS. Still not sure i would sit in a SRDs for ages waiting for one person to come in though, all a bit tedious. ” I'm impressed aswell that SBI either didn't think about the bubble and port timers or that this is idd inte…

• I agree with most of the previous comments. Seriously, just look closely at your link for yourself, look back at the beginnings of AO player records and you'll see yourself... It's more than three times the player numbers in comparison to the first count, and more than ten times the average player count the few months before F2P release. Nothing to discuss here, srsly...

• diebischer Dieb

MorbidDreamer - - Stell dich vor!

Na da kriegt man ja gleich nen super Eindruck von der deutschen Community. Ich lach' mich schlapp Willkommen, Dieb, du wirst auch hier fündig werden, allerdings wirst du deinen Beruf ein wenig Richtung Raubmörder umkrempeln müssen, nur Klauen ohne Umlegen funktioniert hier nicht Bei Fragen jeglicher Art kannste mich jederzeit ingame anschreiben, heiße dort Erdensang. Einen schönen Tag allerseits.