Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AO Daily Show July 31st - OS W03 Wednesday no VOD / Soundcloud

• AO Daily Show July 30th - OS W03 Tuesday Twitch: twitch.tv/videos/460055425?t=00h19m05s Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/albiontv/ao-dai…-july-30th-os-w03-tuesday The AO Daily Show: Your Source of Real News in an Unreal World. In this episode of the Albion TV - AO Daily Show, Shozen and Bogul talk about recent news and events in the world of Albion Online - the best MMO RPG of 2019. Today we recap on recent news, update information on tomorrow's incoming patch as well give a small overview of some rec…

• The data is here: - albiononline.com/en/killboard/matches/gvg - albiononline.com/en/killboard/matches/crystalgvg Specifically amount of fights had and win % would be interesting.

• WTB Farming MAX Island in bulk

Bogul - - Trade

you can't buy islands

• c6d70eab3ecdd66f4bdd7eff40a3369b.jpg

• [Wiki] Albion Crafters Hall of Fame

Bogul - - Trade

Quote from gmatagmis: “Why did you remove me from Chef? Do you hate me? ” did I?

• [Wiki] Albion Crafters Hall of Fame

Bogul - - Trade

Quote from lastexit: “ibb.co/cND4rWh ” wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/List_of_Max_Level_Crafters#Chef

• WTB Plot in Caerleon

Bogul - - Trade

- location doesn't matter, but single cheap plot is preferred - my intention is to build a toolmaker on it for personal and alt use - will follow any "cartel" rules for pulbic fee - Bogul#6397 on Discord

• I'm bumping this announcement - because we have a few open positions again! Quote from Bogul: “Wanted: Albion Wiki Community Editor The Albion Wiki Project is looking for a few knowledgeable community members who want to join the Albion Wiki Project as an Albion Wiki Community Editor. Who are you? - You are a member of the Albion Online community and you know a lot about the game mechanics of Albion, its quirks and its various other random fun details. - You are confident in using the English la…

• Also, I think bidding cycles start on Mondays?

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Hello everyone, In order to keep ownership of city plots competitive, we are making some basic but very important changes to the land auction system. We are informing you about these changes now so that you can be aware of them before they are implemented. However, these changes will not be in effect until the bidding cycle that starts on Sunday, September 15. Here is what will change: - Under the new system, the full amount of the winning bid will be collected from th…

• The point is not to "get me to respond", but to identify issues. I'm happy to discuss issues, but not in an atmosphere that feels like targeted trolling. But one point that is being made that is partially being ignored in this discussion is the one you made here as well: Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “( ... ) New players to the game are being exploited because they don't know better or don't have better options for crafting. (...) ” I think that is bit one-sided as there are alternatives, especially …

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Bogul, Vasort might not consent to you releasing the full interview - but what's stopping you from reporting on what was discussed or sharing your side of the interview? ” - I have done so already and there is nothing new (or interesting) to add any further. Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Surely it sounds like you have a position and have opinions on the current state of the cartel? ” - My opinion is that based on the tax rates in Caerleon there must be price fixing going on…

• - We do not release interviews when the interviewed person withholds permission to do so. - Generally, we offer the option to listen back to an interview after we conducted it and prior to its release. And in this case Vasort did not approve it to be released.

• Quote from VOC: “@Bogul Release the June 3, 2019 interview in full (NO CUTS) that you conducted with Vasort... Be transparent with the Community about his intentions (...) ” - stop tagging me in your personal egomanic propaganda war - we're not releasing any interviews without consent - please stop making accusations you know not to be true

• Quote from VOC: “Quote from Piddle: “You two could just make your own podcast together. Call it "Two clowns in a Caerleon" ” You know, Bogul and Shozen did a multi hour interview with Vasort the week he established the Cartel about two months ago, but they never released it... I wonder why? ” because he asked us not to, simple as that maga related btw: f036cd167d736a4afe4a3f9fbc9e4ac8.png

• AO Daily Show July 29th - OS W03 Monday Twitch: - twitch.tv/videos/459588679?t=00h03m35s Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/albiontv/ao-dai…w-july-29th-os-w03-monday The AO Daily Show: Your Source of Real News in an Unreal World. In this episode of the Albion TV - AO Daily Show, Shozen and Bogul talk about recent news and events in the world of Albion Online - the best MMO RPG of 2019. Welcome back from an eventful weekend. A new community contest, new mount skins on the testserver, upcoming season seve…

• AO Daily Show July 26th - OS W02 Friday Twitch: - twitch.tv/videos/458233698 Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/albiontv/ao-dai…-july-26th-os6-w02-friday The AO Daily Show: Your Source of Real News in an Unreal World. In this episode of the Albion TV - AO Daily Show, Shozen and Bogul talk about recent news and events in the world of Albion Online - the best MMO RPG of 2019. Shozen and Bogul pay respects to those that were lost with another F in chat Friday. They are joined by ActionCompassion who remind…

• AO Daily Show July 25th - OS W02 Thursday Twitch: - twitch.tv/videos/457778797 Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/albiontv/ao-dai…july-25th-os-w02-thursday The AO Daily Show: Your Source of Real News in an Unreal World. In this episode of the Albion TV - AO Daily Show, Shozen and Bogul talk about recent news and events in the world of Albion Online - the best MMO RPG of 2019. You can find us: Twitch.tv: twitch.tv/albiononline Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/albiontv Official Albion Online Forums: forum.albio…