Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Necro-ing this thread because it's still a problem...

• No. The standard node on the destiny tree that has to due with upgrading t4/5/6/7/8 includes the buffs you receive from the specialization of relic weapons. If you specialize in broadswords, then the buffs will only apply to the broad sword (aka one-handed sword).

• Game of Tanks :)

Ujjuu - - Feedback & Suggestions

As Seirou stated, read your skills carefully and use the set required for the task you're trying to achieve. There are definitely ways that you can group aggro, depending on the weapon you're using.

• Ride to a red map that's a bit far away, so that lazy people would never go there, and gather the t4. Gathered about 400 t4 hide in about an hour doing that. Not to mention all the t5/6 hide... Edit1: Also, try the plains, not the swamps. Plains have a lot more resource nodes for hides. Edit2: If you have money, ride to a green city surrounded by plains, t4 hide is cheap on their AH.

• Quote from Seraphqq: “Quote from Ujjuu: “Can someone explain to the reasoning behind adding regular fast-travel into the game? As of right now, it's not hard to run to a different green city. It's probably 5 maps or so away. But adding fast travel will not only ruin the local economy, but it will dull the aim of the devs when they redid the maps to hold certain resources instead of all. If my city is surrounded by plains, then we have an abundance of leather. If I caravan to a city surrounded by…

• Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind adding regular fast-travel into the game? As of right now, it's not hard to run to a different green city. It's probably 5 maps or so away. But adding fast travel will not only ruin the local economy, but it will dull the aim of the devs when they redid the maps to hold certain resources instead of all. If my city is surrounded by plains, then we have an abundance of leather. If I caravan to a city surrounded by mountains, then I can sell my leather…

• What if Sandbox: - Takes out the gold to silver market all together? Make the game p2p, monthly, and have a cash shop just for visual upgrades (like skins) Or - Make it so gold can only purchase visual upgrades. Have premium a set monthly rate, either through silver or subscribing That would lessen the amount of money they get, but would ease everyone's minds, as we will all be on the same boat. Yes, the gold to silver market is completely player driven, and as you said, you can make a monopoly …

• Quote from Illidan: “Quote from Ujjuu: “Do you believe the LP system is that flawed? Imagine I'm talking to a guy that is doing what you suggested in your post... If each tier after t5 takes about 150lp to 300lp, then I'm going to average each to about 200lp. To get from t5 to t8 is 600lp (3*200lp) - remember, this is not used to upgrade the "specialization" node in your destiny board Imagine you're using a two handed weapon, helm, body, and boots. That's 4 pieces 600lp * 4 = 2400lp You get 20lp…

• Quote from SwiftSins: “Quote from Ujjuu: “Quote from SwiftSins: “Quote from Ujjuu: “Quote from SwiftSins: “Quote from Veyrah: “This is the most useless thread ever. Tgis is what the game is about. If there wasn't as much a penalty wheb veing killed in a pvp zone, prices wouodn't be much higher in "dangerous" areas. Tge point of the game is also that there will always be a need for armor and weapons to be crafted, as they get thrashed at times. ” Quote from Ujjuu: “PvP has a very heavy consequenc…

• Do you believe the LP system is that flawed? Imagine I'm talking to a guy that is doing what you suggested in your post... If each tier after t5 takes about 150lp to 300lp, then I'm going to average each to about 200lp. To get from t5 to t8 is 600lp (3*200lp) - remember, this is not used to upgrade the "specialization" node in your destiny board Imagine you're using a two handed weapon, helm, body, and boots. That's 4 pieces 600lp * 4 = 2400lp You get 20lp per day, so: 2400(lp)/20(lp/day) = 120 …

• Quote from SwiftSins: “Quote from Ujjuu: “Quote from SwiftSins: “Quote from Veyrah: “This is the most useless thread ever. Tgis is what the game is about. If there wasn't as much a penalty wheb veing killed in a pvp zone, prices wouodn't be much higher in "dangerous" areas. Tge point of the game is also that there will always be a need for armor and weapons to be crafted, as they get thrashed at times. ” Quote from Ujjuu: “PvP has a very heavy consequence in this game, so if they killed you, gre…

• Quote from SwiftSins: “Quote from Veyrah: “This is the most useless thread ever. Tgis is what the game is about. If there wasn't as much a penalty wheb veing killed in a pvp zone, prices wouodn't be much higher in "dangerous" areas. Tge point of the game is also that there will always be a need for armor and weapons to be crafted, as they get thrashed at times. ” Quote from Ujjuu: “PvP has a very heavy consequence in this game, so if they killed you, great for them. You should know the dangers o…

• PvP has a very heavy consequence in this game, so if they killed you, great for them. You should know the dangers of going into a red/black zone. You're basically getting mad that a terror bird bit you while you stuck your hand in it's mouth. It's a bit illogical.

• Shower thoughts

Ujjuu - - General Questions & Discussions

There is always someone out there that's unhappy with a certain aspect of the game. I just hope the devs make the right decisions on what to implement.

• I don't mind the walkfest. If you spent an hour walking to a certain map, then you walked there for a reason. You're rewarded with nodes and silver piles that were untouched by lazy players. Bringing back green zone fast travel will ruin the idea of a local economy.

• You can always buy premium on your other character with silver.

• If they're both in a guild, you can set up an order in the guild's AH, and log on to your other character to buy it.

• Light crossbow, torch, and light cloth armor. It's decent damage, and cool knockbacks for pvp.

• Yellow Zone PvP

Ujjuu - - General Questions & Discussions

Idk about this beta, but last beta had resource zones in yellow zones you can capture by doing 5v5 GvG instances, and the winner takes over the zone with a few hour grace period. Inside the zone was a chest bank. Right next to the zone were other t3, t4, and t5 materials. For our guild to control who takes our resources near our zone, we had to flag and kill the unwanted gatherers so that our gatherers are able to take the nodes. I feel like the new system is cool, but there are some things that…