Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 580.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from QueenVirgo: “You could also have made a post instead of sitting by and being internally salty. ” I did make a post. It's here: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=946070#post946070

• Quote from QueenVirgo: “It's not selfish, it's just I used to be able to participate in 5v5s during the tests before the launch with fire. Now, it's not even relevant anymore. I just want it as an option as I'd like to get more into 5s again and to be as competitive as frost is. ” Welcome to how 90% of the rest of us felt about our beloved weapon lines while fire sat top tier in gvgs for over half the game's life cycle...

• I also forgot another change that happened which was never mentioned in any patch notes that involved frazzle and poison interaction, which further hurt the weapon line: At some point before back in late 2018 or early 2019, you could use frazzle and poison in any order and the poison damage would always be increased while the target has frazzle active. It has since been changed so that the poison damage is only increased if the target is frazzled first. It's not a huge change, but certainly wort…

• Quote from Adrivan: “Quote from Eternalhaze: “I don't understand the reason why there's a limit on the mute list. ” Probably to limit the amount of data that has to be stored & loaded for each character ” Albion is the first mmo I've played that has a limit to mute lists. I'd imagine paying money to Albion with a subscription that I'd be at the very least be able mute anyone I feel that I need to without limits. I'm not talking about SJW bullshit or being a snowflake who can't handle being haras…

• I don't understand the reason why there's a limit on the mute list. I'm probably not closing in on my max, but I do have a lot of people on there. I enjoy having say chat open as it makes the world feel alive seeing people talk to each other. However I don't want to see all the spam about gold sellers and gambling dice scams so I often mute these bots and scammers. With how easy it is to create an account with f2p, I imagine it will get to a point where I have 150 people muted...

• +1. I'm NA, but my work hours are such that my active time slot to play is 0600 UTC until reset. Nothing for me to do in this game during that time unless I feel like playing catch me if you can while solo gathering.

• @Midgard I didn't read the whole post, my bad it's late. I still feel for the OP though. When things don't work as expected though because of bugs it's extremely aggravating especially in a full loot pvp game like this. He has every reason to be suspect of the game's quality and his questioning of whether to continue to play or not. Just wait till you're transporting a full mammoth load and all of a sudden a random dungeon spawned on you and trapped you...

• I'm guessing what happened was the invisibility pot worked, but was immediately followed by an auto attack from the mobs which in turn revealed him and mobs didn't de-aggro. I've seen this quite a lot, it's infuriating.

• Quote from Midgard: “Yeah sure it is .. but to quit after what is essentially a very minor setback smacks of someone having super low resilience and life is tough. So no ... not harsh at all. ” We don't know how minor the setback is. He could have bought a gucci set for all we know. Point is, his discouragement with a bug in game that caused him to die and willingness to quit it does not directly correlate with real life choices.

• Quote from Midgard: “If a minor setback like this can make you think of giving up then you have no chance in real life. Toughen up. ” That's a bit harsh. You and I both know how buggy this game is. I'd be frustrated too if I was a new player and simple bugs like that haven't been fixed knowing the game launched over two years ago.

• Quote from Cakie: “Quote from Eternalhaze: “Quote from Valkyrior: “Im sorry daddy is taking your expensive toys away and handing them over to the poor kids Fact is you are still not denied your content while the rest of the server gets access to same , you sir are an egoist ” Daddy's listening to all the snitches that be complaining and ratting.The "rest of the server" has the same access to everything right now as is. People are just too lazy and want everything given to them. They don't want t…

• Quote from Tabor: “I think they just need to revert the 1h E purge to once again remove hots and it would be relatively balanced again. ” Yeah I'd start with that too, but I don't think that's enough in the long run.

• Quote from Valkyrior: “Im sorry daddy is taking your expensive toys away and handing them over to the poor kids Fact is you are still not denied your content while the rest of the server gets access to same , you sir are an egoist ” Daddy's listening to all the snitches that be complaining and ratting. The "rest of the server" has the same access to everything right now as is. People are just too lazy and want everything given to them. They don't want to work hard and earn anything competitively…

• Quote from Juneight: “i've been saying this for a long time. Arcane could be viable if their Q gets buffed. OR you could buff their utility options. Energy drain for example didn't get a 20% buff when they increased the energy pools. It should have been buffed accordingly. I'd say you don't need to touch Arcane E. ” The Q definitely needs a buff, it's single target damage is less than a frost aoe Q. I do strongly think that the 1h arcane needs to purge heal effects though if it is ever to see pl…

• Quote from Valkyrior: “Finally this drastic change will cater to the needs of the many while still allowing the toxic few to gvg ” Yeah because everyone needs and deserves everything handed to them on a silver platter in today's day and age. Why work hard and put in the effort? GvG'ers aren't any more toxic than your typical 20v1 gank squad that say, "gg ez 1v1". Quote from Valkyrior: “Gvgs will still remain as an activity so I don't understand why the vocal 1% minority is crying. ” The vocal ma…

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “just rememember, significantly less than 1% gvg per sbi -- the rest of us 99.5% are potatos. ” That just means 1% of players participate in the true end game, which is no different than classic WoW. Only 1% of them cleared og Nax but look how much hype vanilla has for it's re-release. Speaking of WoW, these proposed changes come in you bet your bottom dollar a ton of players are going to play that in a couple weeks - leaving arch with fewer people to murder with twenty t…

• Quote from Gugusteh: “Quote from moneymike2g: “Back then these towers did not give energy, they were simply for resources/safe zone, guild pride, and the long term goal of what Albion had back then which was to beat your enemies for a tower that benefits everyone in your guild and alliance. Town Plots and Territories offer the greatest door to money which is resources ” Quote from moneymike2g: “So I ask myself why is it worth GvGing now? ” What changed beside having T8 in T8 zones now?Now you ha…

• The regular arcane staff was reworked from a snail's pace knock-back E to a decently paced purge orb and solidified itself in the meta mostly because of it's raw single target damage and aoe purge potential. It burst onto the scene and left it just as abruptly because of multiple direct and indirect nerfs to the weapon line and the pace of the game in general. The nerfs to arcane are as follows, and keep in mind this is happening at the same time other classes got significant buffs (bow/xbow/cur…

• The thought behind these outposts would be groups of like 10 fighting other groups of 10. Not 20 plus blob at each one. All I see with this thread is a ZvZ guild whining about how their consolation prize for no one fighting them is garbage loot, when that loot is designed for groups of 5-10 players.

• Any information on where the servers are moving to in regards to physical location?