Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Player112: “With the player numbers continue to decline, the last thing you want to do is to reduce people's rewards. Having seen the sparseness of players at bank and market today (I can't remember which city), I can predict a very sharp return of the mounts. ” you must have been at the Swamp Cross again... silly wabbit

• the 20 sec debuff probably does not trigger as its based off of "location where you activated the spell" - but because that location gets removed (you get teleported inside the instance - so there is no more XY coordinates to track) I bet the same would happen with any other zoning/teleport (getting pulled into GvG, etc, etc...) as long as it does not require you to cast a spell or channel something.

• wait for a new W (coming soon) and then another Q (3rd) and then another (6th) W /thread

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Nono, I am sure healing sickness will help the dived healers, I am sure.. I dunno what the balance team is smoking, but I want the same shit ” must be smoking some "out of the box stuff"! Get it?!? Get it?!? :))) But really, I think some purge (to purge GG boots) and Druid sandals should stop the melee train right in its tracks... and yeah... I think some out-of-the-box thinking is required and the meta is still re-adjusting...

• Quote from jwhite179: “I mean, but that's how it is. The highest DPS in the game right now isn't a brimstone/blazing for starters. ” I know. But in the mind of your average "I follow the meta that my officer gave me" player - it is. I used to tell MG that melee was the highest DPS (cuz they are up close, it only makes sense), but everyone only ran ranged comps. You can actually see on the very first videos I recorded/posted (while still in MG) - they all just ran ranged comps when we did T8s. Th…

• Quote from BoomslangGaming: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from jwhite179: “Didn't realize diving solo dungeons with a group was screen worthy. ” ^ this ” Did not realise you enjoyed bashing other creators ” I don't enjoy bashing other creators. More creators = better overall for the game. There is just a lot of negative stigma around dungeon diving currently, especially in solos. So its just a very controversial topic I feel like. There are people who make OW ganking montages, and thats kind…

• Quote from Zahi: “However, in the current meta two players in plate can kill a cloth player in a matter of seconds. ” Proofs? (and more so not because I dont think this is possible, but because I want to see exactly what happened... all the context) Quote from Zahi: “I feel that is not intended and is largely due to the fact that the Carving Sword is currently too strong. Pick any other sword than Carving in the same team composition and the damage is very healable. The kit of Carving is too pow…

• LoL... gonna have to do some testing tonight I guess... its not as OP as ppl think... see duplicate thread for answers how to counter this: Cleric robe meta

• As the title says. I think all the entry level artifact (the Runic ones - meaning the Artifact that requires to craft them breaks down into Runes) should get the same treatment for the E - and have its CD reduced to 15 sec. It works fine for Clarent blade - sucks for everything else. Maybe if its a 2h Runic artifact (Carrioncaller?) - leave CD at 20 sec, but all 1h should be reduced to 15 sec, like the Clarent blade. Discuss

• Fire is still missing 3rd Q spell and 5th (even 6th) W. Dagger line is the only line in the game that has all 6 W's, last one being unlocked at lvl 85 So its just way behind on the "balancing curve".

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Discussion here is true but pointless in my opinion. Needs be on round table else void ” I can add it to the RT discussion, but currently they are only focusing on the major upcoming patch (Avalon map, GvG into Crystal League and ZvZ terri control). Its hard to push something other then those "hot topics" to the DEVs at this point, but maybe @Retroman can take a look here for his upcoming NDA playtests? EDIT: I think Lifecurse should get the Clarent Blade treatment (Both …

• Inventory check

Captainrussia - - Beginner's Questions

being a newbie can be hard sometimes...

• It is usable in solo RDG farm and as a main tank in group RDG (or world bosses = pretty any PVE boss content), but yes, the duration seems a bit short (because of cast time, by the time u cast it - thats 1 sec that your enemy moves away from you), and/or the case time needs to be instant... Can also work in small to medium group PVP. So while there is usage... I feel like there could be some improvements... feels like Greataxe DPS, but lower DPS because it also has utility (enemy DMG debuff), bu…

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Incubus E defuff is mathematically equal to +33.3% damage taken, what is currently highest, except stalker hood, "sunder" effect in the game. ” right... but if only you could keep it up on a mob 100% of the time = that would be true. Keeping it on for half of the fight means that its only a +15.5% damage tanken, and even that is not always true and the duration on Incubus debuff is super low (5 sec is it?). You'd have to have impeccable coordination with your main DPS (Bri…

• Quote from jwhite179: “Now, i'll give you props for making an unusual build work, but it's far from optimal. You're making pulls in those dungeons similar to how HCE's were pulled. If you were farming 8.2 or 7.3 maps, then sure those builds might be as efficient- but those mobs in your video are t5, and your group is clearly struggling. ” In my defense my tank specs (on the weapon) were like in the 20s, so 20/100, the videos were more of a concept, and to show that if there is no "dedicated" tan…

• Quote from jwhite179: “Didn't realize diving solo dungeons with a group was screen worthy. ” ^ this

• Quote from jwhite179: “Fame farming a tank spec that's not mace is brutal, and it's frustrating to explain to my newer players that mace is pretty much the only desired tank weapon for Fame Farms. ” Not true. I reckon you can tank with anything that has a decent AOE with a good CD (something in the 20 sec range) - as long as you are wearing plate for that sweet +300% aggro bonus (optionally a shield for another 30%, which also gets amplified by the 300% bonus, if you really need that aggro). So …

• New Tank Video up, Frost Tank: youtube.com/watch?v=0U01XkZoP5U

• able to connect and play, no problems... ping 34, like it was before

• What's up with this gank 3

Captainrussia - - Forum Banter

Quote from Player112: “Quote from Abydon: “The Agent Smiths are arranging ganks for his giant horse as we speak. ” Why, it's not worth that much. I have 3. ” Not anymore...