Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to set up Test Flight

AdHoxx - - iOS Test Forum

Hello, I have the new iPad Mini with the A12 processor (iPad Mini 5?), but it is not on the request form. I submitted the form checking the Mini 4 checkbox. Is that ok? Or should i re-submit selecting a different option? Thanks!

• Quote from KhanX: “Came in expecting a buy order for a ton of lumber. Leaving disappointed. ” LOL! well played sir. sorry to disappoint

• You do realize having logs wouldn't stop spying/espionage. A spy could apply to the guild, go up the ranks, and rob the guild blind, all the same with or without a logging mechanism. I am all for that game aspect actually, but not giving people the tools to properly combat it would be imbalanced. Also, this is not my main issue. For a game that relies as heavily on guild contribution and teamwork as Albion; not having a way to track who contributes and how much is absurd. Guild leaders have no w…

• We need these things - Bank log, guild bank log, building/plot log, island access log, chest log: - who accessed - when did they access - what did they take - what did they store - what did they do Reasons: - theft identification/prevention - guild/individual asset/contribution tracking