Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think the game is at the stage in its life where a $10 monthly premium subscription for only one character is out dated and more costly compared to how easy it can be to obtain premium status through the in game currency as the flow of silver only gets greater. What if the game went with a $15 premium subscription that covered the account itself and not a single character? (Covering any character on the account, so up to 3) For me personally, I was buying premium with money on all characters o…

• Yes, this is happening to many people. I assume that SBI is working on the issue. Sometimes it's even every 5 minutes or it might be good for 20 minutes. It wouldn't be as big of an issue if it was happening to everyone at the same time but it's random for everyone that is affected by it.

• Crash Report Thread

KingJokerz - - Bugs

I know there are already a lot of players posting about this but I too am having 500-600 ping lag spikes and it's not coming from my end, everything checks out fine when I looked into it while it's doing it in game. If I keep trying to move then it will kick me out of the game and sometime let me in immediately and sometimes it will tell me someone is already logged in but sometimes if I just sit there until the ping goes back down, usually about 15 seconds or so, then I can go back to playing l…

• Quote from Piddle: “Your 100% carry capacity is 50% of the listed max load value. So 3300+255+100+124=3779 or half, 1889.5, increased by 30% is 2456. ” Ah ok, that makes sense. Although it is a little tedious to break it down ourselves. I don't normally worry about the carry capacity but I did in this instance. So basically the 3300 weight on the rhino is when it becomes completely immobile? Thanks for the break down. Quote from Dagother: “This issue will be fixed with patch #2 next week. ” Awes…

• Hello, I was recently transporting things from a farm plot and noticed that weights weren't adding up to what they should be. i.gyazo.com/0bcce910dc84f94e578f2ffc0fcd6fe7.jpg The total of the foxglove came to be just about 2350 kg. (3 full stacks and then a stack of 899) The foxglove alone took me to that 99% weight filled and that was with a flat 7 pork pie along with the flat 6 bag pictured. Sorry for the poor picture, I just kind of slapped things together that seemed to be relevant into a pa…

• LOL I could only imagine holy healers getting an AoE adjustment on smite. They can already 1v1 a lot of players, you are basically asking to make holy a one man army. You can put on equipment that will help make your smite more powerful. In order to do that, you will become a glass cannon that doesn't heal as well.

• Quote from MClemente: “Quote from Evoque: “Special Island Move - During a special transition period of one month, you will be able to move your personal and guild islands to a city of your choice - Each island may only be moved a single time and the move is wasted if not used during this transition period ” Would allowing players and guilds to move their island once per season a bit too much? Otherwise, I can see problems in the future.Example: Guild moves to Bridgewatch for central Anglia. Time…

• The Rampant is still one of the top ZvZ staffs. The issue with rampant is that a small buff could make it OP in a 5v5 scenario and IMO, it was the worst thing to watch as a viewer in GvGs and made the fights boring to play in. Maybe it could be a 15 man E instead of 10 or maybe even make the carpet a little wider? I wouldn't buff the healing on a staff like that though. It seems to have more power potential than it does counter plays.

• It's balanced in the since of healing/damage combo. Don't forget that holy still has CDs for healing and smiting making it a lot more difficult to DPS vs a nature that doesn't have to worry about heals when it comes to healing himself. Plus holy uses more mana than nature. In the end, if you wanted to buff the damage on nature you would have to 1. Nerf it's healing or 2. up the cost on it's abilities. Nature wasn't intended on being bursty, that's what the holy is for.

• Quote from Veetus: “Quote from KingJokerz: “That's definitely a high hitter for me, but for me, not to beat a dead horse, I would probably remove alliances or at least do something to them as a test. Test things out before completely removing it, literally anything. ” I fear that a mechanical change like that would result in alliances consolidating into massive guilds and then doing NAPs with guilds, instead of at the alliance-level. Is that good for the game? I don't know. Possibly. Possibly no…

• That's definitely a high hitter for me, but for me, not to beat a dead horse, I would probably remove alliances or at least do something to them as a test. Test things out before completely removing it, literally anything.

• This is actually a great idea, Bogul, I think gathering is in its worst state right now and this would definitely add some value in actually gathering and filling up journals.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “1h holy is viable in almost every aspect of the game lmao ” In what aspect of the game is it even close to matching up against another healing staff? It is actually over powered by one or more staffs in every area of the game. Everything can be used for anything but the gap between this staff and other staffs in different areas of the game is enormous.

• Quote from Stravanov: “Obvious no regarding the AoE part. The healing meta in this game already suffers from AoE healing being too strong in most cases. There needs to be a difference between the following: low single target healing + good multiple target healing good single target healing + low multiple target healing The current meta shits on these principles. Every time the devs add a new artifact weapon, the game witnesses an insane power creep that makes older weapons obsolete. So not we ha…

• Quote from owensssss: “i think it should prolly stay as a super strong solo heal even if 30% is pretty low. it may just need a buff in its direct healing in that department tho maybe u think it needs something extra? as with all 1h weapons dont forget to consider their combo with offhands. thats part of the versatility offered by a 1h. ” I wouldn't mind if they made the heal more but I feel that the orb is going to get hit sometime soon which will make this staff just so much more useless. If th…

• Yes, the normal one handed holy, I think that's its' actual name. Not the lifetouch

• Hello, I've been thinking about the one handed holy and it's current position in the game for a while now and what could be done to help it. To be honest, I don't think it has a place in any kind of game play, it's just the over all weakest healing staff for every kind of activity in the game. (I personally feel in both Nature and Holy) I know that one of the healing staffs has to be the weakest staff but it should at least have a place in at least 1 activity in the game. I think for what its E …

• That would be so nice and I agree with Piddles idea of actually having it apart of the marketplace. It is a bit tedious to have to run back out of the market to repair and then back to market. I don't think it's laziness though, I think it's more of the thought that it's not that far from the market in the first place.

• Quote from KingMoJo: “Quote from WeeWee: “Hello! I am a gvger and am now looking for use of my 8.1 gear. Is a zerg guild recruiting? Then I won't be IP capped cuz it makes sense that you use the highest tier gear to secure a warcamp to then down gear 3-4 tiers to do the gvg. ” I’d put caps on all gvgs. Make it skill based no gear crutching. Then open world becomes gear flex and promotes vultures coming out, small squad engages loots and runs, etc. More diversification on resource (gear/loot) is …

• Adding caps to the black zone is a joke. There should at least be SOME stability in ownership of territories. That is going to make it so unstable to own territories. Unless you are going to make it SUPER rewarding to have a territory for one day then it's not even worth the hassle. Instead, I'd like a refund on ALL my LP from fame farming so that I can be a full time PvE player and just craft my life away on the game.